Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Props for being a long lived specter
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132036&mesg_id=132218
132218, RE: Props for being a long lived specter
Posted by lochlan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
reason for that specifically was I WAS a tribbie. Bear in mind, for some reason alot of people in the game they think a wanted flag is tabboo. They would rather moan and complain than suck it up and murder in a city and get a wanted flag.
That in itself was a large reason why the character was long lived, as compare to say were I in the empire, and able to be stalked etc, especially when in a likely scenario, they would not succeed with the murder. This made my character unfortunately, excempt from alot of fighting that used to happen once upon a time (back when level 1 people would walk into your guild and disperce, because of doppleganger, etc et al).

More than anything I did, that was the more attributing factor. Otherwise this char was meant to do alot of heavy flirting, and alot of teasing, and to give alot of wtf moments (I know I gave a few people a few :P) as per his roleplay.