Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Glad to see this
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132036&mesg_id=132215
132215, RE: Glad to see this
Posted by lochlan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I took no risk raiding through 2 and 3+ people solo. I took no risk defending against that number including from fort / village / entropy / outlander all at once. Yeah.

Anyway, the only character to talk like this in game was yanni, who wouldnt even defend his inner guardian, or fight without excessive numbers with little risk to himself in a ganging on one person, when it came to lochlan. So on that note -

If you want to attack a tribbie, suck it up and murder him in town. Dont come to a death thread with the attitude of maybe it was possible I would have a chance, a small chance to attack you if you left the city (for no reason you need to do mind you) etc etc.

Considering my characters role as a ladies man, a heavy flirt, he spent the majority of his time not raiding / defending with flirting / teasing, etc things per his character. If you were not outlander / entropy / criminal you were mostly ignored.