Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Phelzhis ShankBone the Sensei, Drillmaster of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132181&mesg_id=132190
132190, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Phelzhis ShankBone the Sensei, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were my first follower to really seem to grasp the religion, and you did a very good job with it. I hope you enjoyed that whole deal as much as I did. (I won't say much more because I don't want to spoil the surprises for other followers who stick it out to that point). But there was still more left waiting for you.

I had hoped you would stick it out after the Commander deal. I figured it would have been a great thing to run with religion-wise -- you know, loss of a position you wanted -- and I was kind of taken aback when you just up and deleted like that. But if that was enough to spoil it for you, I guess you weren't really feeling it anymore, anyway. And when it stops being fun, it's time to jet. 410 hours ain't a bad run!

Anyway, thanks again for playing the first super-solid Rahs follower. I'm sad to LOSE you. Good luck with your next!