Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader of
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13140&mesg_id=13141
13141, RE: (AGE) Astarcio the Former Aerial Knight Crusader of
Posted by Astarcio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well....I finally died. All Scions and Orcs are going to be partying tonight. Anyway, This was my first Shifter and all I can say is WOW.
I enjoyed this character alot although i rolled it up as a total PK bastard.

A bit of my role....I grew up in Tar Valon and thats where my hatred of Orcs and Scions came from. Orcs from there damn pounding drums and scions from always running through Tar Valon.

Goodbyes: Well I lasted through many generations and there were many people I have seen through the years. I will just say general goodbyes since I cant remember everyone.

Wasarbre - You were a great friend when I hit my early 40's. We ranked together and became good friends. Thanks for including me in the crusade.

Gorach - You were another good friend and I loved the way you made Your dwarf come alive. I loved the interactions we would all have. Both of you arguing made time go by much nicer when I was in the air.

Scions:

Anith - A definite foe...couldnt have asked for more in the skies in an enemy. I knew when I saw you about my time hunting others would drop to nil. Was fun fighting you but I think you scions shouldnt be able to allow your pets to flhy with you.

All other scions....It was fun hunting you and dying to you. You fought well and most didnt complain.

Ragers:

Didn't associate with any of you really. I let ya be for the most part though I did hunt a few dark ones of you. Tobel* something...you were only one I didnt want to go near after the 2 times you hurled my ass.

Sylvan:

Though i liked your cause and supported you when i could, I would really get upset when ya would hunt Storm Giants. Thats probably why we never got close.

Nexus:

Same reason as Sylvan...I would hunt ya during your lil charged againest the Storm Giants. Otherwise we would not interact. Though your suiding with the dark most of the time (walking with scions and orcs) is disheartening.

Warlocks:

Lardovian: I liked ya. Though we didn't much interact on the ground, we did so in the air. Enjoyed our lil fly abouts.

Others: Didnt interact with you people much either...with the Ice Drake wars and just flying around...didnt get to interact much.

Marans:

I will not speak names here but you people pissed me off royally. 2 different brigade members killed me, and you guys refused to attack a paladin that turned with a title "student of darkness". You people need to wake up.

If I forgot anyone special...please feel free to comment and ill try to remeber soemthing bout ya.

See ya in the Azure Fields.