Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI'm disappointed at the complete lack of response here...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130933&mesg_id=130993
130993, I'm disappointed at the complete lack of response here...
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It is possible you took this back to Imm discussion land, and it is being mulled over. It is possible it was shot down. It is possible you simply don't want to put in the effort to try to change decades old policy. It's even possible you took it back and the Staff are trying to figure out a way to do it without running afoul of the original issues. Maybe you've reached out to Gabe to get some help and he hasn't responded. All of those are possibilities.

However, with a complete lack of response, the easiest conclusion to draw is that the suggestion that I was trying to make* was dismissed out of hand and my attempt to reach out was met with complete dismissal.

* That perhaps communication between staff and players could be improved if staff didn't artificially limit themselves to only posting where they have complete control (I probably failed to communicate this properly)

I also realize this battlefield thread probably isn't exactly the right venue, but it seemed topical.