Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Dunno, dude
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130933&mesg_id=130980
130980, RE: Dunno, dude
Posted by wln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Q: Why did I not flee and return?
A: I did, many times, only to get autoattacked by the eyes again. In fact, it's how I finally died. Zombies are nefred so badly that they are standing still for eternity when you get attacked, long enough for me to flee, return and get autoattacked again. If I managed to flee AFTER they have assisted, I've been autoattacked by the eyes again. I don't know why, perhaps he fled and came back again. By that time I've been cut my health down by 25-30% (thanks to the wraithform nefr too).

Q: Why did you not get their item?
A: Even if I would be allowed (which I wasn't due to cabal politics), most of the time I've been alone vs couple of goodies/marans. For an undead necromancer, it's especially difficult to raid fort due to holy word/brimstone spam every 2 rounds. Undeads would get destroyed. I'd leave them somewhere, but it still too painful/boring/annoying to raid as undead vs fort, just to get elf his item back in 5 seconds due to the general weakness of outer guards.

Q: Bloody shackles in Galadon?
A: To land shackes, you have to be out of the fight, which was not an option to the eyes of the flame and broken flee-autoreengage spam mechanics.

But you seems to miss the point of my deletion. I've been fine with him raiding the Spire because of reraid edge points. If I would be interested in playing, that elf would keep doing me a favor. But I've lost interest to the game due to reasons I said earlier (OOC groups and hatering). This broken rescue/assist/wraithform #### was just the last drop that finally nailed it.