Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThank you and Saxonjas too!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130933&mesg_id=130974
130974, Thank you and Saxonjas too!
Posted by wln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know you couldn't change the lastname and I had no questions to you about it. But I knew it could be changed in 5 seconds by the staff, and since no one bothered to do it, it was something like yet one proof that I'm not needed in the game. Picking a real lastname was a stupid thing, but when I rolled Neferefre, I had no idea that this character would get so far. It was a comeback character after a year pause and, usually, I need to roll, foolishly die 3-5 times, then recall how to play and reroll. So it was a character that should have been deleted... but something went wrong :)

About diving in, I still believe it was fine. It was part of my plan to resist this abuse of a criminal, and should I success, or should it have been allowed, perhaps things would go differently. But I'm glad it went that way so I finally could delete.

Saxonjas - damn, how could I be so ungrteful. I could have been uninducted so many times because I did so many controversial things (most of them intently, but some were due to my lack of knowledge how to play a tribunal). But I think it's how an evil tribunal should have been played, so I went for many risky things, walking on the edge.

So, thanks to you both, you definitely was fun to interract and I'm glad that I made your virtual lives a bit more interesting and fun - I had 100% of fun during all those tribunal events and strifes. If not them, I'd delete earlier out of boredom (hello again, lack of epxloration EPs). :)

Good luck with everything in all the worlds.