Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMan, you had my number
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130933&mesg_id=130949
130949, Man, you had my number
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the nice comment. I really enjoyed interacting with and fighting against Nef and I would return the compliments to you in the same manner.

You also pretty much owned my ass whenever we fought! I was hoping to get lucky one time but it wasn't to be. Maybe if I was a little more aggressive that time you found me north of Arkham but I was pretty beat up from retrieving the head against Polzar.

You might not have known it but at the time I had like 100 mvs and couldn't recover them due to wasting disease. I'm pretty sure I had a few other prayers still on me from Polzar which would explain my sitting where I was. I was hoping to buy time to get back into moving and fighting shape and along you came. The downside of that spot was I couldn't call blood there, either. Still a fun fight! Actually, I've always wanted to set up a fight there and so I got my chance but it just didn't work out.

I'm curious what devious plan you were setting up that time we skirmished by the oasis on eastern. I had to cut the fight short because I needed to log off but it sounded like you had something up your sleeve and you were disappointed you didn't get to use it on me. Let me know if you recall.

Anyways, great job. I get the moving on thing but it was fun while it lasted with Nef.