Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell, I had fun...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13064&mesg_id=13070
13070, Well, I had fun...
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For awhile, Turetveskagg kind of died in my heart after I realized what a horrible mistake it was to choose hth for second spec. He was gonna go for Kastellyn's tatt, but never got far enough to consider himself a legend.

I really wanted to play him out and con-die him.. it probably wouldn't have been long, I died atleast twice per session, usually more - for the last two or three weeks.. So con was actually getting a little low.

Battleragers:

Kastellyn.. Thanks for a cool induction man, pity I never really met you after that. Had plans though :)

Grogim: Spent time with you in my youth. We never seemed to be on the same time after you made commander though. Pity, I reckon we could've been mean together.

Guenrayn: Hope you get generalship back. One thing you did not far before i deleted really showed some leadership abilities.. peace.

Rustanviel: Always sweet to have a bard in the village. You seemed pretty competent too. Sorry about that time I got you killed by Nabokov.. Turet always wanted blood to be shed.. Whose blood was less important.

Rodonar: Sometimes you seem really skilled... Sometimes not, but all in all I liked you.. pretty solid gnome.

Sayangu: Damn you hero'd fast. Really liked you as an applicant too.

My enemies:

Yaofhil, one of the few I didn't disrespect OOC. You came to fight me alone, and didn't bring a gang even though you probably could.

Behnetit-whatever-orc: Damn you're a monster with that horde. Too bad you still feel compelled to grab as many other PC's as possible and gang people to fag heaven... but I guess it's rp or something.

Blasphemius.. Yes, we all know what a dope trick summoning ragers to noexit rooms is. :)(:

To everyone else: Drop a line and I'll respond.. If anyone wants to get private, mail me at cii00ms3@i.lth.se

I'll be back soon as I have killed and butchered the guy that sold me this bad weed. :(