Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHey Qinsa,
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127959&mesg_id=128116
128116, Hey Qinsa,
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm an on and off CFer and only occasionally look at the forums. However, I have taken the time to read this thread in its entirety. I was touched by your disability, whatever it may be, I think because I have often considered that I may play CF all day long if in a similar circumstance. I then went back and read all your PBFs, and all the threads of your other characters.

There is a strong thread through all of them - this reoccurring theme of you butting heads with people over your ardent belief you are right, despite their being insurmountable evidence to the contrary. In the world of CF it matters very little, but in your real world I suspect it matters very much. So, my heart goes out to you and I would like to offer you a saying that changed my life.

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."

I just feel like all this friction you're getting from people would evaporate if you followed this simple saying. I fully realize this post is probably irrelevant to you, but please know it comes from a place of sincerity.