Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Goodbyes to Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127959&mesg_id=128057
128057, RE: Goodbyes to Empire
Posted by Caecilius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't see you as acting out of character. I noticed early on you must have had the macho flaw and sort of played it out. Plus the (gross) talks about 'marking' in galadon, I had indeed sussed it out. I won't get too much in to it as I'm still playing, but no harm no foul. I -always- like to roll with the punches, part of what makes the game good for me is just that -- you can't control another players reactions, and there are a lot on (not as much as once but enough) so there is ALWAYS friction. And my role, and actions, were pretty well intended to cause a huge amount of friction. To hell with the same cookie cutters over and over again, and that counts for both of us in my book. If I remember it when my char is said and done, I actually have a fairly humorous thing to relate to you that might better show that I really had no hard feelings whatsoever.

IC-wise, you seemed to not have noticed that I wasn't speaking to you at all for the last... well, a while. I was still Emperor when I stopped talking to you in any way, verbally. But again, strictly from an IC reason, we were playing a similar style in that once my char was rubbed the wrong way, that was essentially it for our relationship. So we had a bad relationship, but it was good roleplay for both our parts IMO to have that bad relationship.

So yeah, as a player, no harm no foul ;)

GLWYN, maybe we'll be on the same team next time!