Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Long post there.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127959&mesg_id=128011
128011, RE: Long post there.
Posted by Qinsa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yeah that was long, but it was a situation that had been going on for a long time. No didnt see bethanny's poem in the villa wish I had, but more reason for me to love the #### out of ya :)

As far as qinsa and the game, its a bit of a moot point. That imm that was taking over the executioner while umiron was dormant? Where is the imm now to repeat what he said? The day the executioner had stated the vindicator was the only one with the right to declare war, was the day I had taken the codex.

Alot of the anger at umiron was wanting to be a dormant imm, and never, ever checking in with apparently, the imms that was watching over things. Umiron willing to write a note, but never answer a prayer. Justification on his post because he is dormant, too much of a headache. Too much of a hassle. I'm just done raltevio.
But for what you have done, you, you are just wonderful. Thank you for everything.