Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectunderstand your situation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127959&mesg_id=128000
128000, understand your situation
Posted by qinsa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This will be explained in detail, but no, not because you were associated with another character, but because you and the other villagers completely betrayed my char, the nasty attitudes of the village, constant and overly excessive whining was why I did not feel bad about it. But you villagers, all of you let a person create a character and pretty much run the cabal as he wanted. None of you took the guy to the rites, none of you questioned him, except one.
For the most part the villagers, the ones I did speak to (except that one) treated the actions of the villagers as a thing they dont care about, despite being against their own rules.
Yes those two (mainly one by intent at first) wanted a war. Got it, and named the way they wanted the war. I spread it around, really because the village was ####, the things they did, how they treated my char including you, I was getting my point across. You should be better. You deserved it.