Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSounds like it's both IC and OOC contempt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127959&mesg_id=127991
127991, Sounds like it's both IC and OOC contempt
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And hypocritical to boot. You're the most apathetic goodie I've ever seen and now you chastise Heralds for not participating enough in the world's life? Damn I wish Kowelu was still around to punch you in the face.

Realize that from the outside your character looks exactly like that you describe. Lazy do-nothing who could have done so much good to the world, get involved in stuff but instead pretty much just loiters around, never participates in raids and snorts at "lesser people" or annoys them with obnoxious talk.

For all his flaws I liked Bilgritik so much more. IC because he tried to find common ground, talk things out, challenge my views instead of being a pitiful, spineless amoeba of a sunwarden. OOC because for all his controversy at least he created conflict, drama, story. You? Maybe you roleplayed, but AT people, not WITH them.

Laeden wasn't around for your gear conflict, but I do wonder if "appropriate RP attached" meant singing in gibberish? No thanks.