Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Will respond to this one now. Just got back from the store and has food
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127959&mesg_id=127979
127979, RE: Will respond to this one now. Just got back from the store and has food
Posted by Kalvin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A bit of clarity here - you pissed off Kalvin, who had gone out of his way to not take any action in protected cities, and warranted him for attacking you. The attack taking place out of town. Having been the player of at least two Provosts, and having drilled into Magistrates the concept of Jurisdiction, that's apparently been thrown out now.

This being after you made a point to attack villagers defending the village (i.e., me) when other cabals came.

In short, feel free and paint a portrait of innocence, but you know full well what you were doing. Of Kalvin's first three warrants, only the third was for actually breaking a law in a protected area, and that was for sitting at the captain while a ghost.

Thela must have been mentioning the mask, I think I only brought it up once.

Anyways, you were solid in your RP, I disagree with the direction you took the laws and the license you took with them. Basically, you wanted the freedom to warrant anyone you wanted to if they dared strike at you (i.e., you had lieutentants, or there was a criminal anywhere within the realms), then used your lieutenants to pummel them. And you made a point to strip everyone of everything, repeatedly. This in my mind makes you a net negative to CF as this character.