Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHonestly...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127959&mesg_id=127973
127973, Honestly...
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The fact that you were this controversial pretty much proves that the character was a success. I mean, there are people actually complaining about you constantly having the fetish. As if there was just nothing they could do about it! Lol. How about set a trap, or simply defend your item? The idea that someone from an enemy cabal should 'think of the fun of their enemies' is down right stupid. And this is coming from someone who just finished playing a Nexan invoker not too long ago, so I know how annoying it can be to log in without your item and there be basically nothing u can do about it for a while. Still, I didn't curse the village for not letting me get my item back. Ridiculous.

The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was when you actually seemed surprised to get full looted. Dude, you were DECKED! Of course you're gonna get full looted. I've played my share of characters that go a long time without dieing and gather a nice set. I almost always expect to lose a lot if not all when the time comes. I just don't get the idea that you somehow deserve the gear, or not to be full looted in such situations. You had a lot of people gunning for you... It was inevitable, and I don't think u handled it very well. Other than that, fantastic job! You made life hell for criminals and your enemies. What more could u ask for from a magistrate?

P.s. I love just how many outlanders, that I haven't seen in a while, suddenly find time to play again. Absolutely hilarious. GLWYN.