Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI really like the Verathi response and reasoning
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124867&mesg_id=124943
124943, I really like the Verathi response and reasoning
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You want to play a battlerager then prepare to die, a lot, to stupid things nobody else would.

One of those things is having buddies around and them not helping you because of the village codes of conduct. I think proximate areas and the cabal itself is just fine for ganking. I think not ganking unless you are at their inner(or facing some other group of mobs with the exception of PC pets) is even better (even when defending).

Keep in mind that the codes for villagers are not exactly situational, notice he referenced a pattern of events as opposed to this one thing you did one time.

Besides the Thror post was made pre-jerry. Jerry has been the single most destructive player of village ever (as in destroying the proud tradition of the cabal). Since the jerry era folks have had to change how they go about defining what is and is not ok.

I also think it is cool that he is actually giving leeway to non berserkers as previous Imms/Leaders would kind of say that and then still hold them all to the same standard anyway.