Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMy thoughts.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124867&mesg_id=124870
124870, My thoughts.
Posted by Verathi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You asked that I post and let you know how I thought you did, so here I am.

I started as a fan of Gogoth, you stuck to it and kept on going and played pretty balls to the wall -- traits I admire. My memory may be failing me on this, but I think I even gave you echoes/small imm exp once for this reason. There were several other times that I was watching you waiting for the right action/words to love on you more but unfortunately nothing stood out. (Doing this means that I liked the char.)

Later it appeared that you started to play almost angry, heavy looting and I started to like you less. I understood what was going on, but I (personally) just don't like those actions. I don't punish it of course, as I believe what goes around tends to come back around. Still, I was happy to see you still trucking at it.

Finally, Someone saw and noted a gank on someone else where three ragers including you (please leave everyone else nameless in this) killed the person (they started it, not you so we can be completely clear). The person who noted it saw that all parties involved had time to flee but none did. You were a berserker, therefor you must keep parity. You were not near enough anywhere to be raiding, so it must be punished. Yet you were a handful of deaths away, so I spared you the fate you were destined for and let you go out properly. Don't expect to make the pillar, but I was satisfied with how it ended and I hope it felt good to go out right.

I hope that was helpful, and that you return to the village someday. Maybe try out defender or scout?