Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectIt's his own goodbye thread.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116866&mesg_id=116900
116900, It's his own goodbye thread.
Posted by Eskelian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My chars don't need 5 paragraphs explaining myself because I talk with people. I talk with my enemies, I talk with my allies, low level guys in my cabal, low level guys in my guild, low level guys I just walk past sometimes.

Point is, its a roleplaying *GAME* and to me that is about roleplaying with the other players not just the Imms and people you know OOC. Everyone I know knew exactly zilch about this character other than his attachment to Andira. Does that seem right to you? Go preach on the mountain, that's what roleplaying is about.

Maybe I just got a bad taste and I'm the only one but from what I gather I'm not. It's not other people saying he's breaking role to punish people via PVP, it's him saying that. It's not random detractors...it's his own words and actions. I'm not asking for him to defend himself I'm just pointing out it'd be great if rewards went to people out there in the world not just emoting in a corner somewhere.