Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Not even a mention, you evil bastard
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=115858&mesg_id=115914
115914, RE: Not even a mention, you evil bastard
Posted by Dacagais on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If memory serves me, Duraskandr was demoted because the player was devoting the vast majority of their play time to other character(s). At that point, there wasn't much of a council left (he deleted). I want to say with him gone, it was done to one. Empire numbers weren't very good and there weren't many promising up-and-comers. So instead of waiting to fill the council and hold a vote, I made an executive order and went with who I identified as the only person even close to deserving.

If it makes you feel better, unbeknownst to me, I wasn't supposed to do that and as such, it's unlikely to happen again. In hindsight, I'm still happy with the outcome as I feel Kraldinor was a very positive thing for Empire.

As for Noviask... I wasn't paying much attention to CF at the time. When I saw your note I initially ignored it because Dacagais didn't really give two poops about some guy who managed to get himself Anathema'd and wasn't happy about it. A few days later, another Immortal informed me you had prayed seeking some closure on the matter and I felt like the closure Dacagais provided was appropriate. If I bent your fun stick, I'm sorry and I hope it heals.

Toodles.