Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I really have to know
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114725&mesg_id=114936
114936, RE: I really have to know
Posted by Kuryaelin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well said. I was always on the Nexus end of things. I didn't care for how hard he hunted, but he stayed true to his word for only chasing to death once every time a Nexun hunted the Fort. The last time, he caught me right when I unghosted and I had cast "Imbue weapon" staff and took the >>>annihilate<<< so I ate some good hits and he jack blaguared me to deaths. I told him his blood thirsty ways would land him in the deepest circle of hell. He laughed it off.

With that said, I really like the autonomy that is given to leaders to make their own mistakes without being micromanaged. As far as "good" goes, it seems like there is such a wide net cast for what a good player should put up with. It is nice to see someone who can be the teeth for the goodly folks, but it was always very annoying to have Oshui on my butt chasing me around Thera when there were evils to hunt. I can understand why, but it made Light-tipping a chore to deal with. Him being true to his role, I can only think of a handful of people I have interacted with who have done better over long lives.

Rayihn, for all the criticism people have griefed you with, do not be too galvanized. There are plenty of folks who appreciate the time and energy you pour into this very free and very awesome game.

Kuryaelin, Carg, Thivirs - Avid Nexuns all, and fond of the Lady.