Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: For Better or Worse, Oshui is Gone.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=114725&mesg_id=114792
114792, RE: For Better or Worse, Oshui is Gone.
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to agree with Daevryn here. I watched you quite a bit and my observations of your character did not line up with the positive attention you were receiving. You were a selfish leader who had a great early RP strength which became more of a jaded woe is me personality.

Now I don't want to spend time demeaning an obviously successful character but I will say that I felt the player bled through the character far too often. Even your very "bold" interactions with me were borderline spiteful.

I applaud any IMM willing to pull aside a player who appears to be purposefully trying to ruin someone's experience, so kudos to Twist.

You "and several other characters" seemed to put words in the mouth of several characters (including mine) regarding why the Battle/Fort War even began. It had nothing to do with out of character rewards but everything to do with Mages gaining 'stronger/high magic' powers. It would have been interesting to see Fort attempt to understand the source of the discontent before jumping to a combative conclusion. Padwei and the Acolytes appeared to be making a case for this but the dominant half of the fort didn't seem to be interested.

There is no context to your previous character so I'll presume this was all part of the master goodie plan and there is something in your role I just didn't quite grasp. I can appreciate the no back down approach to Battle. It made for an interesting War, which is always good for the dynamic of the mud.

Good luck with the next.