Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat's because you are inadvertently the problem.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=112539&mesg_id=112617
112617, That's because you are inadvertently the problem.
Posted by Tolnum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's actually you, Daevryn, who need to step down, and let Baer keep interacting with her followers, because she is undeniably great at that extremely important part of being an imm. Take away imm-rewards? She's my favorite immortal, because of how hard she works to make this game better.

However, you are supposedly "Game-Balance guy", and its obvious you are blinded by your love of your wife (happens to us all), and can't see how the rewards she gives out unbalances the game.

You are also biased because your mortals tend to also get hooked up. If you went back to just playing stock mortals, I think the playerbase here would probably agree you are one of, if not the best, pk'er on the MUD. Unfortunately no one is ever going to see that because every character you play has an asterisk next to it, at least in my book.

What I see right now is this MUD hemorrhaging players as well as long-time staff, because of everyone's perception of shadiness that pretty much centers around either you, or your wife. If you can't see that the current situation has been and is detrimental to the MUD, I am not sure what to tell you.

Step back from being an imm, be just a player, and get back to enjoying the game. God knows you've earned it with the work we all know you put in.