Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHey I get it
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111517&mesg_id=111566
111566, Hey I get it
Posted by Ejomhei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My point was your offer was ludicrous. I dont use rot at all against the fort and you won't steal girdles. That meant you would still steal weapons/potions/whatever wasn't in girdles. I was a student of War, there is no way I would ever trade a girdle for the chance to kill an enemy.

In our case it was a vicious cycle, you clear out my inventory, I rot, I rot, you clear out my inventory. The simple solution for me was to just simply wear my girdle.

Echoing what Ezgrint said, unfortunately at hero, they are very few options to seal kills and rot can always slow down a raid or a defense. Rot is easy to gear for, it is totally predictable.

Having never played a shaman before, I used to hate rot, but I always was ready for it. Having played a shaman I was shocked about how many people complained about it specifically pertaining to raids. If my objective is to secure an item, or retrieve mine, why wouldn't I use everything in my inventory?