Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectIT WAS MEEEEEEE!!!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=111248&mesg_id=111335
111335, IT WAS MEEEEEEE!!!
Posted by Bubthegreat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First battle character ever, so sorry to those of you who got to deal with me learning how parity works. I tried to make sure that I fixed it if I screwed up.

I also remember how people think battle doesn't interact much, so i tried to make sure I was interacting with anyone I fought instead of just the silent PK treatment. I actually got to see some fun RP from a lot of different people.

Anyway, any comments on the char are welcome, positive or negative. Make me better at CF dammit! :D

There were a bunch of goodbyes, but I'm not going to be writing them all out at work. :( I'd like to thank Iunna specifically for making the char fun to play. I'm sorry I didn't ever follow through and get redeemed! I think if I actually had written a role I would have been able to stick it out, but I was really struggling to log in and play on this char. I honestly didn't think I'd make it past midbie pk range so I never bothered to write one.

If you want logs, just say when/who and I'll dig it up when I get home. Got Fick's whole life logged