Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) <None> Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any Home
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=1097&mesg_id=1101
1101, RE: (DEL) Amberion the Pitiful Wretch, Free to Any Home
Posted by shokai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

For future reference when trying for a cabal where the imms in charge like to watch applicants to perhaps a near insane and unhealthy amount of time...it's probably best to stay in character at all times. You had a bad habit of slipping ooc when grouped with certain people...and when I was watching. I didn't unempower you because, even though it's poor roleplay, it's not something worth destroying the character over...however this is why you didn't hear from me about Maran...I kept hoping you'd stop slipping ooc, and towards the end you might have...I don't know, I kinda got bored of watching and waiting for it to happen.

Amberion wasn't a bad character, and after you turned evil...had you ever been around when I was, trust me...you would've had some immteraction with me. The fact that you remained empowered while evil, should've been a clue that our times weren't overlapping any more.

Anyway, good luck in the fields, and remember slipping ooc can be harmful to your character.