Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject sadly one of the Bleh outlanders
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106275&mesg_id=106390
106390, sadly one of the Bleh outlanders
Posted by Vokharin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off - Dam that is one long ass note!

I liked Fzoarn 99% of the time as an enemy because you defended, retrieved and generally made life more fun for me. I would occasionally engage you with no wands to try and always make you commit to fighting a but longer for when I did use wands. I think I killed you about 3 times in various raids, retrievals etc with at least 2 off them being part of two or more people. Best win was when you summoned me into executioner and 'swipe' actually worked for once!

Anyway, the only small gripe was the ignore thing and you justify it well in your thread here but the conversation wasn't me trying to tell you how to be a lawman or a paladin but did want some RP driven discussion as we are not always mindless beasts in the refuge. Had you sent a tell like ' I am not interested in your words, I have more pressing matters.' before using ignore it would have sat better with me. As it was you gave some abusive reply then ignored and that came across as childish.

Anyway, you may have felt I was Bleh but I liked you 99% of the time. GLWYN