Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGreat goodbye note!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106275&mesg_id=106365
106365, Great goodbye note!
Posted by Yindathos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're quite skilled, but you're also possibly delusional. Your long, winding goodbye note, most of it justification of why you played an a-hole is good reading, but doesn't really make that much sense. You got me too much and started avoiding me? Yeah, I don't think so. How many times do you really think I demanded an explanation for attacking me? I think I really tried once, when I sat there and entered no commands and watched you kill me for absolutely no reason. Just wanted to see if you'd do it, and you did. So I wanted a chance to talk about it, crazy ol me. As for my roleplay being "chaotic funny", how exactly would you have a chance to judge that? You seem to take a lot of joy in peeing in the ol cornflakes, and that's fine, sometimes that's fun. But you never zipped up to take a break, you just kept on whizzin', and your goodbye note is a meandering continuation of that. All that being said, congratulations on your sobriety. Hope you're a well person for a long, long time.