Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTough foe, hard to ignore.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106275&mesg_id=106334
106334, Tough foe, hard to ignore.
Posted by Yindathos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure much will be made of your liberal use of the ignore command. It should. Personally, I don't think the command should exist. For a Tribunal Paladin to use it is just awful to me. Tribunals, and Paladins have a need and a duty to have their ears open, for the most part. (yes, I know, not all tribunals and paladins are not the same) I can only speak for myself, but I never wanted to badger you, I wanted to see what makes you tick. I also noticed most of your uses of ignore occured after something negative happended to you. You died, or were driven back trying to recover the scales. That strikes me as childish, and petty. I'm sure you had something in your role to justify it, and, according to some, you truly roleplayed at times. But I bet there was a lot of "I'll cover my ass in my role" so then you could indulge yourself in acting like a four year old, which you often did, in my eyes. I wish I could have roleplayed with you, because you were half an interesting character.