Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Fzoarn the Champion of the Virtues, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106275&mesg_id=106306
106306, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Fzoarn the Champion of the Virtues, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Tryphen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not bad.. All I can say is on a personal level his RP appeared to be excellent and had some very good in depth discussions from the beginnings. I liked our little chit-chats and enjoyed his attempts to advance his character to new levels. I think he was really committed and stuck to what he believed in as far as his empowerment reasons, many props for that.

As far as his duties as a Tribunal.. I'd say initially they were very well received and I encouraged it, supporting his want to succeed to Vindicator.. In farily recent events, I'd say his duties were mediocre, at best. I often felt like I had gotten half of the story and was unsure how some events really did happen with certain reports given to me, though I rolled with how it came. He had often became to the point of being very insubbordinate, arrogant and has done a number of things that I am surprised the Provost never did anything about, over discussions. After all that, was given a promotion shortly after.. which still confuses me after all the concerns and questionable complaints that were put out there. Though I am unsure what was said behind closed doors, I'd have to trust it was handled as it should have been. Those few details aside, the rest are a plus.

GLWYN!