Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Fzoarn the Champion of the Virtues, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=106275&mesg_id=106290
106290, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Fzoarn the Champion of the Virtues, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Good:
While Illanthos might've thought you to be a poor Paladin, you were clearly a VERY good magistrate, willing to track down criminals wherever they lay, defend/retrieve against terrible odds, and really give the Spire a presence outside of the cities. After struggling for hundreds of hours, I finally managed to get on reasonable speaking terms with you, and the talks that ensued were enjoyable. Fzoarn had the makings of a great character, but there was alot of player frustration and negativity that ended up tainting my experiences with him.

The Bad:
Fzoarn put Illanthos in a very difficult position, as he was continually playing the middleman between you and virtually all of Thera. Fzoarn more or less beat the snot out of precepts 7, 10, and 12 of the Paladin code, and shrugged off my attempts to help him act more paladinly, or temperate. You definitely had me, the player, tearing my hair out several times, such as when you threatened to warrant me for healing you, or when I tried to help you ever, as you almost invariably insulted me up and down as I tried to do so.

Take a chill pill, and GLWYN