Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Time for some change
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=10412&mesg_id=10415
10415, RE: Time for some change
Posted by Uelveyye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Uelveyye- Killing you and leaving you naked was enjoyable. Had you not been hiding in town or in duo it would have happened much more... I lost respect for you in my mid-thirties when you spoke to me condenscendingly and acted with a huge ego. I have traveled with you and helped you with previous charactors and you seemed alot more humble back then....You pathetic anctics of hiding in Hamsah and running in to our chasm during fights, to loot a body or throw in a haste, then run back to town, was pathetic. To retalite was to ‘break the laws’...if you want a fight...fight then.

Well not sure how to respond to that, if it's IC then I'm pleased as (without posting my whole role) she has indeed evolved, grown, changed and why would an elf speak otherwise to a Scion? As for "Antics" she's never come to loot a body at the Chasm, assist her friends against the darkness certainly, without getting too embroiled in a cabal war, unless anger gets the best of her and then there has indeed been fights. But since there is rarely a one on one situation with scion then a solo trannie against the horde doesn't make sense. As for the naked thing, proves the point I guess, paladin and trannie charge in to a pack (ill post the log someday it was pretty funny) but I think I was fully dressed again in about 20 mins game time. I lost wands and preps and that was about it.

If however your comments are about me the player rather than the char then you blew whatever regard I had for your character out of the water. I thought you played the egotistical scion mage rather well so I'm hoping your talking IC.