Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LONG)
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=10391&mesg_id=10393
10393, RE: (DEL) Fristapholin the Weaver of the Elements (LONG)
Posted by Brian S. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, all good things have to come to an end and this would
be one of them. I must say, Fristapholin was one of my more
fun characters, but I believe it was more because of the people
I was around. I started him back in January I think, before
Invokers learned paths, and paths came out, right after I had
just finished perfecting 5/6 original paths! Damn you Imms! I
had been waiting for that for a while and you do it after I'm
nearly done! :P I've had good times and bad times with him,
especially during the Dullameh/Ta(scion invoker) days. Reason
my pk was so lousy, lost like 10 con in 3 days, then got booted
for being upset about it. In the end, it just wasn't the same
and I hate having to lose friends and then remake friends, and now
the entire Nexus just seems to be new faces to me. Thats when its
time to call it quits. Figured I only had about 50 more hours and
a couple of Imm's upset with me. On invokers, they are perhaps
one of the most powerful of the mages, but you need to know what
your doing and you need to dedicate time to mastering spells. Only
a lich I would think is more powerful. I barely ever used b/a/s cause I really didn't need the reduction with elemental shield reduction. Also, I had 3 masteries too so it is possible with 5's across the board and no tome.

Imms:

Vahlen: Well, overall I think your doing a wonderful job with the
Rift, but my one complaint is about threatening me after being
removed. I went to Divox and both elders to get back in, and you
still threatened me cause I didn't go to you for that. You really
should let the Mortal leaders handle inductions/uninductions,
especially if they are the ones that did it in the first place.

Divox: I loved you man! You were a great leader and character. Good
luck with you in the future and can't wait to see your religion if
you decide on one. Keep the rift strong cause you are doing a great
job at it.

Thror: Man, I still disagree with what you did to me! If you give us
a spell, expect it to be used and don't punish us(Even if it was just
a cranial) for using it! You do a great job but man did that piss
me off!

Nexus:

Theerkla: First and formost, my favorite nexite I ever worked with.
You were unbelieveable and I am glad I got to spend so much time with
you. In all my hours, I think I spent the most time bonded with you
which were the best hours. When you left I was close to following
behind you but thought to stick it out. Thanks for all the work in
leveling me and helping me in the wee hours of the morning.

Thally: Man, wish you could have stuck it out. I had lots of fun with you and all. I still remember that time we went after that
dwarf berserker with 5 guys, and within one pass, you were dead.
I was just laughing at how upset you were with that and figured you
would delete right there and then.

Nydeikon: Great job and all. You really were a great leader and the rift has suffered with your loss of leadership. After having two great leaders, and then so so ones, you really can tell the difference. BTW, I was planning on killing you that time. :) Just when the time came, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Lorak: Another great character. I figured you were that healer in Sylvan. After being with you so long as Korthalos, it was hard not to tell the signs. You did a great job and I'm glad I got to see you again. Hope everything turns out well and we can fight on the same side again.

Sphinf: I have to say, when you did that dance, I just had to turn away from the screen. That was hilarious.

Healer of Fate: Great job and all. Was fun fighting with you to see who would get the good items :P Both of us being greedy bastards and all! (Can't remember the name)

Scholar of the Rift: I was sorry to see you go. I enjoyed out times together and we did well. Was also fun to blast that necromancer after he attacked you that day. :P

Valkore: Damn you for leaving, finally get a good partner again and you up and leave, and for Battle for no less! Bastard!

Angelita: Another great and fun char, wish you were around more so we could have gone on other adventures.

** Nexus is a great cabal and has lots of avenues to explore. But don't join nexus for the powers, join it for the roleplay.

Sylvan:

Weswin: Damn you! Why did you go and delete on me! We were having fun, just the two of us against the entire scion legions! I always love working with competant players, and you certainly were competant.

Scion:
Dullameh: Great char, and thanks for going easy on me after I left the rift. Between you and the invoker(who I forget, damn these long months) you cost me half my lives. I imagine you had plans for me for the long run, but nothing blossumed and your guys kept hunting me so oh well, time to fight back. Good luck with the future.

Scion Invoker: Damn, my arch enemy! You were about the only invoker I ever faced that I was worried about. We had some good fights together and good group fights. Hope your still playing, and I can't remember your name! Though I took you Rings of Regeneration for all an hour! :P

Entropy:
Onilyn: Damn you! I wanted to kill you so badly! BTW, your cold be sleep would never have worked. Can't tell you why though but thanks for playing. :P

Servants:
Elf Warrior who I can't remember: Sorry we never got to go exploring and fighting those creatures, and I'm sorry that the time we did spend together cost you 3 lives *blushes and mutters about fragile elves*. Good luck with whatever you accomplish.

Brian S.

***Standard "Sorry I Forgot, Post and I'll Respond" clause***