Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYes, well...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=10363&mesg_id=10380
10380, Yes, well...
Posted by Ulthur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I think many people can attest to after conversations with me IC, my role doesn't lend itself very well to roleplaying conversations with evils, aside from combat. You would have had to try exceptionally hard to get it to happen, and obviously that didn't come about.

I do find it rather disappointing that you had the same disparaging comments about the roleplay of myself and three other Maran paladins, especially considering I've had nothing but excellent roleplaying interactions with all of them. I have no idea what your "Who?" comment means in regards to Karhon. Are you saying you had different playing times and didn't see him much? I know you can't be saying that he avoided you. That and I know I never shield bashed you once in my entire life.

Anyhow, I got the impression that you were new at this as well, and after fighting Urden for so long, I admit I was disappointed with our fights when you finally hit hero storm paladin range. You seemed to do a good enough job though, considering you came up in a time when the goodies were in extreme power. Paladins as a class are not idealy suited to fighting invokers, especially one that knows how to exploit their entire bag of tricks. There were a few times that you obviously had your stuff together, and managed to more than hold your own. That and I admire anyone with the drive to spam all of those invoker spells. From what I noticed, it seemed like you had all of the paths completed. That, is not my bag of tricks.

.ulthur