Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: We were about to give you something but you - Age died!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100455&mesg_id=100479
100479, RE: We were about to give you something but you - Age died!
Posted by Sivyh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Mhahahaha! Damn, I was so surprised when you came to defend
>the palace at rank 44, escaped and reraided. And then, you
>started to avoid me. You are not the true Chuck.Do you know
>how its easy to kill the transmuter with emperor’s power?

I think you overestimate how easy it is. In that particular raid I couldn't lag you. I couldn't maledict or tigerclaw you. I was hitting you for lower-case damage. Once you got me slowed and softened you would have won a melee contest without casting a single spell. As it was, you were throwing out near-unspeak damage every two rounds and had a decent shot at lagging me out with neuro.

Even with kicks and kot/kan it's vastly less likely for me to kill you in a non-gang situation than it is for you to kill me. You can word from combat; I can only do trip lag. For you to hang around it would need to be a very close fight, and in a very close fight I give the advantage goes to the guy who can throw out unspeak disrupts. If the fight wasn't an ambush then you'd wand up, which takes my odds of killing you from "low" to "negligible". If it was an ambush then you'd probably withdraw temporarily to wand up.

If I had ever gotten a decent shot at assassinating you then I would have taken it. If I had ever gotten a decent shot at jumping into a fight you were already involved in then I would have taken it. If I had ever gotten the chance to attack you while you were already significantly wounded than I would have. None of that ever happened.