Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNo need to thank me.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100197&mesg_id=100307
100307, No need to thank me.
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I told you from the start I expected us all to die and thats why I wanted to go. I also gave my word I would do everything I could in the battles. And I don't think in my long life as a Nexun I ever betrayed anyone or attacked a groupmate. So you had nothing to worry about, even when Twist came down. He could have smacked me down harder than he did, maybe stripped my songs or something, but he let it play out and the improbable happened and she died.

And it did cross my mind to fiend you all, and I imagine lots of other Nexuns would have, especially after they knew Twist was watching them. And it probably would have worked in the blue's lair since most all of you were near death and I was fully prepped and healthy. But that simply was not her RP. She made a decision before we all went, and she intended to keep it. Her real mistake was probably in making the decision to go, but that was also her RP and hey, you don't always win when you gamble :) I don't know if Twist would have brought me back in if we all died to Tiamat, but probably not. But that's alright. It was certainly one of the most interesting things I've ever gone through in CF.

Ultimately I enjoyed Rhone, and I would not have minded travelling more with you, since you were one tough SOB but generally fun to be around. But Allysia isn't a goodie by any means, so really travelling would not have worked all that often.

GL with whatever you bring to the fields next.