Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNice work
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100197&mesg_id=100261
100261, Nice work
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did indeed beat me to the Tiamat thing. I couldn't believe it, I was sure I could handle her with the group sizes I was able to put together with Maug. I had gotten a lot of really interested people in doing the dragons and Tiamat, so it was definately next on my list. Good job being the man to take her down, it's a hell of an acomplishment. You were by far the most difficult fight for Maug, I couldn't finish you and you couldn't finish me, it was like two damn tanks running into each other. I will say I probably had to run off from you far more than you had to run off from me. I basically took the claim the unfettered edge JUST to steal shields off your groupmates so you would be less effective against me in raid situations. It worked out pretty poorly for me actually, didn't work for me once.

While we would butt heads, and I hated not being able to muscle you around, I respected your power. Your shields were obsurdly hard to dispel off of you. Good work.