Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFor all new and old school cf player. Just read his comments.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100197&mesg_id=100238
100238, For all new and old school cf player. Just read his comments.
Posted by Mharlndarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1) ONE

-saw your reaction and it was like "Holy ####, he IS that guy." Sorry, -Man, but in CF, I talk about past characters all the time - I think it -adds a depth and history

Read my log, read his answer. This is how you can ignore NO-OOC rules in game. He broke the law now he wants to show us that its legal

2) SECOND

-So if a mob or whatever was struck down by Rhone's sorcery, then it -had been judged less than righteous.

He tells us and Daevryn supports him - thats now its legal to kill neitral pc/npc if your role righthouses maran (I found, and I will post it in my farewells all daevryns imm comments on other chars about how bad such thing.)

3) THIRD

-I hate trash talking in CF

I suggest you to reraid my first post. And again I will post the full trash talk from your side in my farewells.

4) Fourth
-Anyway, I only killed you once, with - haha this is funny

We will check you pbf and find that you didn't kill me.

5) And the last part.

-And if you aren't able to frag them, you trash talk them trying to rile

You started that ####.

You are the boy who crys about wolves. Other then all that (if there was anything) well done.

And PS: My dear Daevryn, when you want to defend somebody wrong move, please, coordinate first. Since Rhone just admited that he went ooc.