Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI strongly suggest you re-read your own post
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100197&mesg_id=100225
100225, I strongly suggest you re-read your own post
Posted by Drasdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Absolutly trash char from my side.

>1) You went OOC on me.

You provide no true context here to say why this was OOC. Do you know him OOC and he Knows you? If none of us know this previous char, why do you assume he does?

>2) You broke every cabal rule. Killed neitral/good npcs/pcs just >because you wanted to use area spell in pk.

Umm, I've played a bunch of Forties. I am pretty sure he didn't break _EVERY_ cabal rule. And to your point, sure, his spells hit children, and that would be frowned upon by most, but there are no strait and hard rules in fort to prevent them from killing neutral mobs. If they spent their whole life killing nothing but Neutral, i am sure it would be a valid point, but I doubt that killing them in collateral damage fightin the most evil char alive now is more than a blip on the radar. And by the way, you were the one that said he killed Goodie mobs, which with the Grimoire edge, I believe isn't possible.

>3) Killed neitral cabal outers billion times to stop me from >raiding.

Really? Billions? I read this log, and I think lots of others do as him trying to kill you, period. if he was trying to keep you from retrieving, he would have cast spells that focused on the giant and not you.

>4) Full loots/full sacs/ whine about eq.

So if he never killed you, how would he full you?

>You were the Good boy when imms watched you and everything was your
>way and the trash char when somebody killed you, outsmarted you.

How do we know when the IMM's are watching? Do you have a trigger for that? I'd love to have it so I could do some really cool stuff when they are watching and get some nice shiny rewards.

It's probably time for you to stop posting.... This isn't going to get better for you.