Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Rhone Jendi the Awakened Fire of the Phoenix, Marshall of the Fortress, Dragonslayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100197&mesg_id=100206
100206, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Rhone Jendi the Awakened Fire of the Phoenix, Marshall of the Fortress, Dragonslayer
Posted by Rhone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, Sivyh :)

I'm trying to put together a set of goodbyes and parting thoughts but it's taking forever and I won't get to it until tomorrow I guess.

But here's what I can say about Sivyh:
While playing Rhone, I came across hundreds of characters that were scared ####less of quicksand. You were the only one that showed absolutely no fear. From the very first time we fought when you followed me into that wood-elf forest I can't remember the name of. I respected Sivyh a great deal - for your level headedness as well as your willingness to take risks. Hat's off to you.

So you don't need my advice (and please don't take this as any sort of critique), but empire assassin + hit once & flee + imperial spies is a lot scarier than empire assassin + rpk at the imperial council. The mere threat of you stalking made you one of a small group of people I would be nervous about raiding 2 or 3 vs 1 against.