Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[BATTLE] Hrendya the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Drillmaster of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=84443
84443, [BATTLE] Hrendya the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Hrendya the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Drillmaster of Battle

Description

You see a thin and even graceful figure with light brown hair in front of you.
His face is rather beautiful, but with a heavy look of brown eyes.
He usually does not make eye contact, his gaze is rather thoughtful.
His fingers are thin, as if they were created for performing spells, while so
as if they were broken. In general, his appearance does not fit with his stra
full of hatred, as if two people live in him. Throwing a look at you,
he quietly walks past and disappears from sight.

Score

Level51SexmaleRacehuman
EthosChaoticAlignEvilClassassassin
Practices0Trains0HometownGaladon
Exp438900To Level21600SpherePride
Age old, 89 years old (542 hours)
Hit Points690Mana634Movement1100
Strength17Intelligence20Wisdom20
Dexterity19Constitution3Charisma17
Carry #0/35Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy200MoraleModerate  
Hitroll0Damroll0  
84457, Hrendya's Skill List

Skill List

Level 25third attack100%
Level 25pugil1%
Level 25poison dagger1%
Level 26crescent kick97%
Level 27tiger claw100%
Level 28kansetsuwaza100%
Level 29precise aim100%
Level 30careful vision100%
Level 30backfist100%
Level 31axe kick100%
Level 35legendary awareness100%
Level 35assassinate77%
Level 35stalk100%
Level 35poison darts100%
Level 36mountain storm kick100%
Level 40owaza100%
Level 41double spin kick100%
Level 44martial trance100%
Level 46rising phoenix kick100%
84470, Hrendya's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

Betrayal
Added Wed Dec 6 01:46:33 2023 at level 41:

Do you kill magicians out of childish hatred? Dahliana asked, already being a Drillmistress.
- You killed a magician three times in a day. You need to grow up.
- Well, I brought three more skulls, said Hrendya, - I did not think that everything is so difficult.
Dahliana was picking on him again.
- You should read books about mages and battleragers and find the link.
He had a dream. Two armies of magicians fought a hard fight. Lightning, fire, blood everywhere.
Suddenly, a squad led by dwarf appears on the left, cuts into the magicians and starts killing everyone.
In a few days, these warriors will be betrayed by those who created them.
Betrayal is so familiar. Traitors are not loved anywhere.
Betrayal is not in every magician, it is in the very essence of magic.
Magicians play with the lives of others for fun. Isn't that a reason to destroy them?
Hrendya waked up, his thirst for revenge has now taken shape and become philosophical.
The sun was rising over the village. He went for a walk along the huts where warriors like him were
waking up. Everyone had a reason to kill magicians, Hrendya smiled.
- More skulls! - he yelled. - Yeah, more skulls! - were heard everywhere.

84469, Hrendya's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

Arrogance and Pride
Added Thu Nov 30 12:02:19 2023 at level 41:

- Why did you kill the magician with the help of another?
The half-elf asked this question again and again to a beautifully dressed human, in fine armor and with
the sword filled with poison. The man was depressed. The speakers were surrounded by modest huts,
and in the distance a throne could be seen, where a human had brought another magician's skull.
- Pity, you are not acting in accordance with Pride, you are just a coward.
He searched for this magician all over the world for several weeks, and when he finally found him,
a harpy swooped in and began to beat this magician as well.
- But I brought the skull, as the Commander told me. Bring skulls.
Mages subvert magic and lead the world to disaster.
He remembered the escape from Thar Acacia. He rubbed the fireball scar on his back.
- Yes, but the point is in the way we do it. We are not the Empire.
- "Well, who decides whether you acted cowardly or bravely," asked Hrendya.
- While I'm older, I decide, answered the half-elf.
Hrendya looked at her. The woman looked confident
she had defeated. Yes, perhaps she is wiser than him.
"I followed my qualifications and wanted to be the best," the human said.
- You were led by arrogance, selfishness, greed. Ask yourself, do you respect yourself after such an act?
A man with a small soul, driven by his own resentment and revenge, this was him.
"And how can I turn arrogance into pride?" - he asked.
"Serve the idea, not your egoism, be brave, not greedy," said Dahliana.
- So be it, I'm part of the army that fights magic and I serve it, not myself. I am PROUD of this.
The man and half-elf smiled at each other.

84468, Hrendya's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

Warrior
Added Thu Nov 30 05:38:45 2023 at level 41:

So he guarded the bakery all day, and in the evening he studied martial combat with an old warrior. Role + There was not enough money for an experienced and young one.
From time to time, the cries of the battle of the Forest with the Spire were heard in the city,
but most of all, Hrendya wanted to meet a real warrior so that he would teach him, give advice.
The old teacher already felt bad and was already thinking about leaving the desire to become a
warrior and thinking of being a fisher somewhere not far away, in the silver forests, it would be so
comfortable on a small lake, but this thoughts burned him.
He considered it a matter of honor to avenge himself, for this it is necessary to become a better warrior.
One day a magician in a dark hood came into the bakery. He was choosing foods and out of the corner
of his eye noticed Hrendya lying fatigued on the rug.
"Nerh is a fugitive! There you are, the magician hissed" - cried magician.
In an instant, the magician uttered "ice" and Hrendya froze.
He saw everything, but he couldn't do anything, his legs and lips didn't obey.
"I'm taking him away for execution", the magician told the baker. "He did a lot of dark in Thar Acacia,
innocent people died. Don't you have any questions, man?" -
"No, no", the baker bleated, "of course, take him".
-"Ice creature!" A scream was heard.- "I've been looking for you for a long time."
A tall warrior with two swords jumped out of the shadows.
He thrust one sword into the magician's belt, tried to hit the neck with the second,
but the magician dodged in time. Bouncing off, he began to run away.
The warrior started chasing the magician.
The ice magic stopped working on Hrendya and he fell to the floor, feeling that he could move again.
- "Blood, more blood!", screams were heard nearby. What kind of warrior is interesting,
I need to find him, I want to be like him, thought Hrendya and ran without looking from his temporary
shelter called "Bakery, warm rolls, you won't regret coming in."
It was necessary to go to the east, guided by the traces of the dark gray blood of the ice mage.
It was necessary to look for the ruins of suffering, as one tavern visitor told him, and to whom Hrendya have given his last money.
After several days of wandering, Hrendya finally found these ruins and saw a giant.
"What brings you here?" the giant asked the pale youth.
"The desire to be the best among the warriors," the young man replied.
- "Only those who are brave and proud are considered the best here. Are you like that?"
- "I want to be like that and only like that"
The giant let the young man into the Village, where drunken shouts of soldiers celebrating another victory could be heard.

84467, Hrendya's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

Bakery
Added Thu Nov 30 05:36:31 2023 at level 41:

Hrendya woke up in a puddle of blood and vomit and looked around. He was in some city.
He didn't have the strength to get up and he just lay there. "At least I'm lying like the best," he thought with a grin.
"Hey you!" - some fat guy in a shirt called out to him. "Why did you lying at my territory?"
Hrendya frowned at him. He had just made such a trip to answer this punk.
"Where are you from?" the man asked. "I escaped from Thar Acacia."
"Ah, this is the city of magicians, far away in the forest, I see"
"Why did you run away?" asked the man.
"I realized that magic is not mine, I want to be a warrior". "The best warrior," added Hrendya.
"Everyone here wants to be the best, and then they starve to death, and no one wants to work", the man frowned. "And then they rob you and take all the bread."
- "Yeah, it's not fair," said Hrendya.
- But they eat well for nothing. All sorts of Forest dwellers run in, rob cities,
it's good that at least there is a Spire, they guard us, the man nodded somewhere to the north with a satisfied look.
- Let me protect you for money? Hrendya asked.
"Can you? I doubt it".
- I'll learn, said Hrendya.
So he guarded the bakery all day, and in the evening he studied martial combat with an old warrior. Role + There was not enough money for an experienced and young one.
From time to time, the cries of the battle of the Forest with the Spire were heard in the city,
but most of all, Hrendya wanted to meet a real warrior so that he would teach him, give advice.
The old teacher already felt bad and was already thinking about leaving the desire to become a
warrior and thinking of being a fisher somewhere not far away, in the silver forests, it would be so
comfortable on a small lake, but this thoughts burned him.
He considered it a matter of honor to avenge himself, for this it is necessary to become a better warrior.

84466, Hrendya's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

Hrendya Herh
Added Wed Nov 22 10:37:11 2023 at level 36:

There was a commotion in Tar Acacia, the magicians abandoned their spells, zombies wandered here
and there, looking for a master, angels ran and threw fireballs, and a fire started.
"Spy, spy, catch him," shouts were heard.
Nerh ran and tried to hide. A fireball hit him tangentially and he flew off onto a zombie, nasty, smelly.
The zombie swung, but Nerh managed to duck down, and the zombie hit the running mage with its
paw. The magician began to read some spells in hysterics, and Nerh ran on.
"To the north, there is exit or death," he thought. "Dya, dya," moaned in his soul,
like the cry of a child. From behind he was hit with ice arrows from some magician,
but he attacked a running guard, the guard was hit right in the eye, he rushed at the magician,
thinking that he had caught a spy.
Finally, there was the portal, out of the corner of his eye he saw the Mages' Guards,
while they were turning around to kill him, one said "earthquake" and Nerh was thrown into the portal.
Flying like this into infinity, he saw Death. Death realized his scythe and stabbed him,
but the scythe passed through the air, for Nerh did not feel his flesh.
- Hmm, you're not mine yet. Death turned its back to him and he saw Life.
Life grabbed him with its hands, right into his stomach, and from there the Baby began to come out
screaming, dya, dya, and at the same time everything turned upside down.
The same thin-looking young man, bleeding, fell out of the Portal. Dya and Hren united into Hrendya, Anger, Pride, Blood.

84465, Hrendya's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

Forester
Added Wed Nov 22 10:35:59 2023 at level 36:

... dya, dya, quiet moans came from the forest, Nerh had been walking towards him for many days
now. The wolves followed him. The wolves waited, felt that he had no more strength.
Yes, Ithriel deceived him, there was no way out of the forest, there were no icy plains,
and especially no City. Only creepy forests and wolves, wolves.
"Hey, you, who's wandering around here," a deep voice was heard in the thicket.
Nerh froze and hide. "Why are you hiding, as if I don't see you," said the voice.
"Who are you, voice?" asked Nerh. - I am a forester and this is my home. Let's go to my shack.
In the shack, Nerh was given something to eat, he warmed up and began to perceive reality somehow normally.
- Well, are you one of the Village who got lost? You don't look like a warrior.
- No, I fled from there to find the City.
- What city? There are many cities in the North.
"I don't know, just not to be where you are not appreciated," said Nerh.
- You are young and too proud. That's how you would die.
- It's my business, how do I get to the City anyway?
Wolves howled outside the window.
- There's no way from here, you have to go through the Portal.
-Where is the portal?
- The portal is in Thar Acacia, but you may not get out of it alive.
Nerh shuddered. Back to the hated city...
- How did you escape from there? There are Guards at the gates.
I myself also dreamed of doing magic, but they didn't let me in, and there's no way back.
And I stayed here. I'm hunting. The forester smiled. At least I'm the best here, you know,
sometimes I rob the corpses of people passing here, clothes, money. Though they are not needed.
- Well, I want to be the best in my deeds, and you are already the best here.
"I wonder what the deeds you mean," asked the Forester.
- Now, destroy this entire city and, in general, all the magicians who would hang themselves for a coin.
- Well, you need to get to the Village, the descendants of the Battlerangers live there. If you learn to fight, you will be the best.
In the morning, leaving a note, "I will thank you, Forester, when I get to the Village," Nerh began his journey back to the hated city.

84464, Hrendya's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

Guards
Added Wed Nov 22 10:33:56 2023 at level 36:

A pale young man crept up to the Guards in the darkness of the night.
These were four muscular men, two of them were dozing, two of them were talking quietly.
-Have you heard that resistance to Magic has already reached the icy plains? - Said one.
- Yes, all these are rumors, the magicians gave birth to them in order to fight with other magicians, these battles, whatever they are.
- Well, now the Gods have given them a way for some reason.
"Well, it will be a good fight if they come here, we won't give up Tar Acacia," said the second guard.
- We won't give up! - The first one shouted, which woke up the two who were dozing.
- Quiet, let us sleep.
- Yes, yes, sorry.
- Yesterday one came here and asked how to study Thar Acacia, and in his eyes I saw that he was some kind of spy.
- Yes, well, we buried him yesterday, haha, the guards laughed quietly.
Nerh shuddered. He came into the light.
"Wait, who's coming?" asked the Guard, and the two sleepers woke up.
"Password, "I need to explore the forest," Nerh whispered.
The guards were at first surprised, then burst into wild laughter, and the two who were dozing woke up again.
- What is the password? The guard couldn't stop laughing. Nerh realized that he had been stupid,
but it was too late to change anything. In prison they would miss him in the morning,
he began to be filled with a feeling of shame that he was stupid and worthless.
- Did the little bunny run away from mommy? The guard asked.
Stop, look at his marks from handcuffs, this is a Traitor.
At the same time, while the Guards were thinking, Nerh gathered all his strength
and jumped past them onto the gate, while one guard managed to kick him, causing him to fly even
higher and fall into the cold and damp fog. "You will hear about me again,"
he thought and lost consciousness.

84463, Hrendya's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

Escape
Added Wed Nov 22 10:31:21 2023 at level 36:

"...I'll sell you one secret, you want to escape, a whisper was heard from behind bars."
Who is this? - Nerh woke up from a heavy sleep. It is I, Ithriel, your former friend. You, of course,
betrayed us and magic and, in general, I don't know what you're hoping for. "I don't know myself,"
said Nerh. Perhaps only Death can cure me. "You are a fool," said Ithriel, but I am now the best of the
young students since you were imprisoned.
What a bastard you are, Nerh thought, but, he said that he was happy for him.
Okay, Ithriel said, you will still be executed here, but I can offer you salvation, not for free, of course.
"They always think about profit, even when they see Death," flashed through Nerh's head, and he said that he didn't care.
In short, you can run from Thar Acacia to the misty forests, and then the icy plain, and then the City.
You just need to know the password to get past the Thar Acacia Guards. And I can give it to you.
I just need something in return. - And what? I have nothing, you know.
"I need your magical power, we can create a channel to transfer energy, you still don't need that
much to move your legs through the forest," Ithriel laughed quietly.

84462, Hrendya's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

Jail
Added Wed Nov 22 10:30:30 2023 at level 36:

... the dawn bloomed grayly outside the prison window. It was a mixture of milky and dark in color.
This was not the first day or even a month of such a dawn in his soul. The sounds of shuffling
magicians' footsteps, joyful cries, and spells were heard. Spell explosions echoed loudly from the
Invokers' barracks. There was a creaking step and the stinking smell of zombies passing near with the
necromancer. Thar Acacia, hated city...
The door to the cell opened and an old magician with scars entered.
"Nerh, have you changed your mind?" he asked.
"No," the skinny magician with once blond hair, but now very dirty, and with a sad face, said it quietly, "never."
"Well, look, they'll turn you into a zombie," said the old man.
- Well, let it be, I'm still the best.
-You refuse to cast the morning spells that the Teacher gave you.
- Did you watched me?
- Well, listen, Nerh, you were the best, the Teacher told me, and...
- No, there was someone better, you know.
- So what, there is always someone better, and...
"No, I'm the best," said Nerh.
- Playing with Death, here you go, eat.
The old man gave him bread and bacon.
"Listen, you have three days, and then you know, torture, forgetting and so on,
" the old man's face warped. I was forced to forget, believe me, it's scary.
- Why are you here? - Nerh asked the old man.
- For "those that cannot be named", bat...
What kind of bat? - Nerh shouted.
"Model, stop chatting with this fool," the prison warden shouted from the corridor,
do you want to go back into oblivion?
The old man quickly ran away, limping on one leg, and Nerh was left alone.
Nerh, what kind of name is that? He didn't remember his parents, only the Teacher.
He drew his name on the ground. Then I read it back. Hren.
Everything should be the other way around, for what? For the sake of Pride.
Three days. Pride cannot be forgotten.

84461, Hrendya's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Tue Nov 28 12:15:17 2023 by 'An Immortal' at level 41 (99 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: A traitor to Thar Acacia gives up his magic in jail then escapes to seek somewhere he will be appreciated. Also something about his two selves combining into one on his way out the portal to freedom.

Thu Nov 30 10:51:20 2023 by 'An Immortal' at level 41 (108 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Woke up and found work as a bodyguard for a bakery but wants better martial training. Was assaulted by a made who wanted to bring him back for punishment but was interrupted by a rager attacking the mage.

Mon Dec 4 14:04:43 2023 by 'An Immortal' at level 41 (128 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Learns more of arrogance and pride while speaking with members of the village, proud to serve beside those who fight magic.

Wed Dec 13 23:42:43 2023 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (181 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Being picked on and taught lessons by Dahliana. Read about the betrayel. His thirst is becoming philosphical and taking shape.

Wed Dec 27 11:46:49 2023 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (256 hrs):
An Immortal added 15 exp for: Going into Nightwalkers, killing the mage and then leaving the rest.

Thu Jan 18 13:50:07 2024 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (299 hrs):
An Immortal added 10 exp for: Noticing a young village wannabe (Jekhro) is wearing charred bracers and calling him out.

Mon Jan 22 11:28:45 2024 by 'Rillan' at level 51 (308 hrs):
Given Magic's Scars for January 2024 RC win. Congrats!

Sat Feb 10 10:16:08 2024 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (404 hrs):
An Immortal added 200 exp for: Congratulations Drillmaster. You asked for a task, so I gave you one. Find things to make Wumrg smell less like garbage and look less like ugly personified. I'll give a second task if you do it well.

Sat Feb 10 10:23:22 2024 by 'Panmorne' at level 51 (404 hrs):
You're quick, so I taught you how to knock mana off your mage-foes.

Sat Mar 2 12:50:02 2024 by 'Ishuli' at level 51 (454 hrs):
While you're right there isn't parity when someone is trying to retrieve, that doesn't make it NOT lame to gang them as a berserker. Technicalities are for Trib! I'd know!

Sun Apr 14 13:51:36 2024 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (536 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Retrieving against Neshamar and Quzevril, killing Neshamar at some point in the process.

84460, Hrendya's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  50
Total PK Assists  36
Solo PKs  38
PKs with a group of 2 28
PKs with a group of 3 10
PKs with a group of 4+ 10
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.92

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Brings a friend

Total PK Losses  51
Solo PK Losses  21
PK Losses to a group of 2 16
PK Losses to a group of 3 11
PK Losses to a group of 4+ 2
Average Group Size Per Death  1.86

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: People Bring Friends to Beat You

84459, Hrendya's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  50 (37 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  51
Total Mob Deaths  21
# of Assassinations  2

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  5
VS. thief  6
VS. warrior  6
VS. paladin  2
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  2
VS. ranger  2
VS. invoker  7
VS. necromancer  5
VS. bard  1
VS. shaman  2
VS. shapeshifter  11

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  14
VS. FORTRESS  9
VS. OUTLANDER  1
VS. BATTLE  1
VS. HERALD  2
VS. EMPIRE  9
VS. SCION  3
VS. TRIBUNAL  11

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  9
VS. Neutral  20
VS. Evil  21

PK Deaths by Class
VS. transmuter  2
VS. thief  10
VS. warrior  3
VS. paladin  1
VS. anti-paladin  5
VS. assassin  3
VS. ranger  1
VS. invoker  5
VS. necromancer  3
VS. shaman  6
VS. shapeshifter  12

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  1
VS. FORTRESS  13
VS. OUTLANDER  4
VS. EMPIRE  4
VS. SCION  9
VS. TRIBUNAL  20

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  16
VS. Neutral  9
VS. Evil  26
84458, Hrendya's Cabal Powers List

Cabal Powers List

Level 10spellbane100%
Level 12resistance100%
Level 25truesight100%
Level 35bloodthirst98%
84444, Hrendya's Statistics

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding84450
Experience from Skill improvements22112
Experience from Exploration24175
Experience from Quests13725
Experience from Commerce10255
Experience from Immortals325
Experience from Observation27490

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Wed Oct 18 10:34:10 2023
Quests Completed  23
Exploration Points Found  102
(WANTED) Criminal  22 times
     Murder10 times
     Theft0 times
     Looting0 times
     Offensive of Harmful Powers0 times
     Aiding a Known Criminal0 times
     Assaulting the Spire9 times
     Attacking Guildguards4 times
     Other1 times
Thickening the Veil376 items for 12389
Thinning the Veil0 items for 0
Hours spent at Hero  380 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  27 %
% of lifetime in the cities  11 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
% of lifetime caballed  93 %
84456, Hrendya's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1dagger100%
Level 1spear91%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff100%
Level 1dodge100%
Level 1hand to hand100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1wheel kick99%
Level 1mana theft100%
Level 2improved compare75%
Level 2improved consider85%
Level 3dirt kicking91%
Level 4hide100%
Level 4sneak100%
Level 5aim100%
Level 5dark vision100%
Level 6sweep kick99%
Level 7evade97%
Level 7heightened awareness100%
Level 8trip100%
Level 8light armor use100%
Level 9fast healing100%
Level 9bind wounds100%
Level 10detect hidden100%
Level 10second attack100%
Level 10endure100%
Level 10pen1%
Level 10mark of the prey100%
Level 11parry100%
Level 11inspect goods50%
Level 11side kick95%
Level 12shield block100%
Level 13disarm80%
Level 13caltraps100%
Level 14pick lock96%
Level 14lore100%
Level 14pierce1%
Level 15meditation100%
Level 15unarmed defense100%
Level 16vanish100%
Level 16scissor kick95%
Level 17haggle92%
Level 17throw100%
Level 18blindness dust100%
Level 20attune1%
Level 20poison smoke81%
Level 20nerve100%
Level 20strangle82%
Level 20deathblow100%
Level 20locate mark88%
Level 20discern spell91%
Level 21enhanced damage100%
Level 21prosperous reputation1%
Level 21mule kick100%
Level 22kotegaeshi100%
Level 23trophy92%
Level 23dual wield100%
Level 23poultice98%
Level 24ground control100%
84455, Hrendya's Title History

Title History

Sun Nov 12 13:04:14 2023, level 22 (30 hrs):
Hrendya the Master of Kotegaeshi, Village Applicant

Sat Feb 10 09:59:24 2024, level 51 (404 hrs):
Hrendya the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Drillmaster of Battle

84454, Hrendya's Arena Statistics

Arena Statistics

Wins  2
Losses  0
84453, Hrendya's PK Wins

PK Wins

Feb 9, 2024 |Lv 51|Galadon|Skaya vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Feb 9, 2024 |Lv 51|Upper Cragstone|Idrepi vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, thrust)
Feb 10, 2024|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Apsalareia vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Feb 14, 2024|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Ssorc vs 2: <51> Hrendya (5%), <51> Ogahn (94%, divine power)
Feb 14, 2024|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Idrepi vs 2: <51> Hrendya (18%), <51> Ogahn (81%, cranial hit)
Feb 21, 2024|Lv 51|Copeham Inn|Daerys vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, rising phoenix kick)
Feb 22, 2024|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Merigan vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, rising phoenix kick)
Feb 28, 2024|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Draakor vs 2: <51> Hrendya (75%, punch), <51> Snarbeldina (24%)
Mar 2, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Merigan vs 3: <51> Laureon (2%), <51> Drultgor (78%, beating), <51> Hrendya (19%)
Mar 2, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Merigan vs 2: <51> Drultgor (81%, beating), <51> Hrendya (18%)
Mar 3, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Drultgor vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Mar 4, 2024 |Lv 51|Desert of Araile|Bynna vs 2: <51> Mryai (32%, circle stab), <51> Hrendya (67%)
Mar 5, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Hranik vs 4: <51> Hrendya (40%, rising phoenix kick), <51> Sinnyah (0%), <51> Mryai (35%), <48> Feruk (24%)
Mar 5, 2024 |Lv 51|The Buried Battlefield|Boarkuun vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Mar 6, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Kariagar vs 5: <51> Merigan (10%), <51> Woreich (89%, bloody shackles), <51> Laureon (0%), <51> Hrendya (0%), <51> Mryai (0%)
Mar 6, 2024 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Remlial vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, freezing cut)
Mar 7, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Remlial vs 2: <51> Laureon (34%, chop), <51> Hrendya (65%)
Mar 20, 2024|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Brenwade vs 4: <51> Zolgandor (73%, immolation), <51> Snoraloo (0%), <44> Davrithil (0%), <51> Hrendya (26%)
Mar 25, 2024|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Davrithil vs 2: <51> Brenwade (31%), <51> Hrendya (68%, punch)
Mar 29, 2024|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Celdimerick vs 2: <49> Rhebi (6%, misdirection), <51> Hrendya (93%)
Apr 3, 2024 |Lv 51|Galadon|Celdimerick vs 2: <51> Gabley (93%, searing cut), <51> Hrendya (6%)
Apr 12, 2024|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Brenwade vs 2: <51> Hrendya (5%), <51> Eeka (94%, punch)
Apr 13, 2024|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Mauotto vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, slash)
Apr 13, 2024|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Hranik vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, slash)
Apr 14, 2024|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Neshamar vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, tiger claw)
Apr 15, 2024|Lv 51|Forgotten Crypts|Kharrum vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, slash)
84452, Hrendya's PK Wins

PK Wins

Dec 19, 2023|Lv 51|Ruins of Maethien|Erfarl vs 2: <51> Hrendya (51%), <51> Xzelyx (48%, critical hit)
Dec 20, 2023|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ulak vs 3: <51> Bjorfurohk (12%), <51> Dahliana (78%, cleave), <51> Hrendya (9%)
Dec 20, 2023|Lv 51|The Dwarf Forest|Erfarl vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 22, 2023|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Wickark vs 3: <51> Brorin (27%, wrath), <51> Hrendya (26%), <51> Xzelyx (46%)
Dec 22, 2023|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ghakler vs 3: <51> Hrendya (13%), <51> Xzelyx (32%), <51> Brorin (53%, wrath)
Dec 22, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Fisih vs 2: <51> Hrendya (24%, divine power), <51> Brorin (75%)
Dec 22, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Wickark vs 2: <51> Xzelyx (39%), <51> Hrendya (60%, rising phoenix kick)
Dec 23, 2023|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Rhalhian vs 2: <51> Brorin (75%, parting blow), <51> Hrendya (24%)
Dec 24, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Nisyraim vs 2: <51> Xzelyx (58%, critical hit), <51> Hrendya (41%)
Dec 25, 2023|Lv 51|Outskirts of Galadon|Kamas vs 2: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch), <47> Marflia (0%)
Dec 25, 2023|Lv 51|Galadon|Fisih vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, KB)
Dec 26, 2023|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Quetnys vs 2: <51> Brorin (21%), <51> Hrendya (78%, punch)
Dec 27, 2023|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Wickark vs 2: <43> Wumrg (42%), <51> Hrendya (57%, divine power)
Dec 27, 2023|Lv 51|Ruins of Maethien|Nyskett vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 30, 2023|Lv 51|Ayr'Trinil, the Arial City|Karsa vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 30, 2023|Lv 51|Galadon|Junir vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Jan 11, 2024|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Junir vs 2: <51> Hrendya (16%), <51> Xzelyx (83%, electrical discharge)
Jan 15, 2024|Lv 51|The Basilica|Arinayar vs 1: <51> Hrendya (0%, ) *Assassinated*
Jan 15, 2024|Lv 51|The Basilica|Travanz vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, KB)
Jan 16, 2024|Lv 51|Galadon|Bynna vs 4: <51> Betrah (0%), <51> Hrendya (3%), <51> Celatrix (49%), <51> Xzelyx (46%, electrical discharge)
Jan 16, 2024|Lv 51|The North Road|Phavoen vs 4: <51> Celatrix (15%), <51> Betrah (22%, chop), <51> Hrendya (4%), <51> Xzelyx (56%)
Jan 16, 2024|Lv 51|Ruins of Maethien|Dhuuston vs 4: <51> Betrah (13%), <51> Hrendya (14%), <51> Xzelyx (32%, parting blow), <51> Celatrix (39%)
Jan 19, 2024|Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Ansudae vs 1: <51> Hrendya (0%, ) *Assassinated*
Jan 19, 2024|Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|Nyskett vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Jan 22, 2024|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Skaya vs 1: <51> Hrendya (0%, slash)
Jan 24, 2024|Lv 51|Keep of the Righteous|Zekeilial vs 2: <51> Jezzrima (90%, lightning bolt), <51> Hrendya (9%)
Jan 25, 2024|Lv 51|Balator|Sinnyah vs 2: <48> Snongnulall (94%, sting), <51> Hrendya (5%)
Jan 26, 2024|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Ssorc vs 2: <50> Snongnulall (35%, spellbane), <51> Hrendya (64%)
Feb 3, 2024 |Lv 51|Outskirts of Galadon|Crusimy vs 2: <51> Ogahn (94%, piercing venoms), <51> Hrendya (5%)
Feb 5, 2024 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ryke vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
84451, Hrendya's PK Wins

PK Wins

Nov 12, 2023|Lv 22|Northern Foothills|Shaasis vs 1: <22> Hrendya (100%, venomous slash)
Nov 14, 2023|Lv 23|Galadon|Jordeth vs 1: <23> Hrendya (100%, venomous slash)
Nov 21, 2023|Lv 36|Arkham|Jordeth vs 1: <36> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Nov 28, 2023|Lv 41|The Redhorn Mountains|Plazki vs 3: <41> Hrendya (6%, wrath), <51> Osvolisso (47%), <37> Nuuk (45%)
Nov 29, 2023|Lv 41|Galadon|Karsa vs 1: <41> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 2, 2023 |Lv 41|The Eastern Road|Darbod vs 1: <41> Hrendya (100%, wrath)
Dec 2, 2023 |Lv 41|Darsylon|Karsa vs 1: <41> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 3, 2023 |Lv 41|Graveyard|Erevan vs 1: <41> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 4, 2023 |Lv 41|Mausoleum|Hylaphiinae vs 1: <41> Hrendya (100%, claw)
Dec 5, 2023 |Lv 41|Ayr'Trinil, the Arial City|Ixousia vs 2: <41> Hrendya (0%), <28> Hariel (100%, stab)
Dec 6, 2023 |Lv 41|Galadon|Jordeth vs 1: <41> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 8, 2023 |Lv 45|Galadon|Flaragla vs 1: <45> Hrendya (100%, wrath)
Dec 10, 2023|Lv 48|Voralian City|Pilk vs 1: <48> Hrendya (100%, rising phoenix kick)
Dec 11, 2023|Lv 49|The North Road|Shaedrina vs 1: <49> Hrendya (100%, chop)
Dec 12, 2023|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Iskrith vs 3: <51> Witarg (22%), <51> Hrendya (20%), <51> Xzelyx (56%, critical hit)
Dec 12, 2023|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Iroenyphe vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 13, 2023|Lv 51|Mausoleum|Wickark vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 13, 2023|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Angram vs 1: <51> Hrendya (100%, punch)
Dec 14, 2023|Lv 51|Shepherd's Row|Kareloth vs 4: <51> Arinayar (8%), <51> Hrendya (0%), <51> Venorick (20%), <51> Xzelyx (71%, electrical discharge)
Dec 14, 2023|Lv 51|Shepherd's Row|Darbod vs 4: <51> Arinayar (4%), <51> Hrendya (0%), <51> Bazz (54%, claw), <51> Xzelyx (40%)
Dec 14, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Arinayar vs 4: <51> Venorick (20%), <51> Xzelyx (40%, smash), <51> Hrendya (8%), <51> Nesostrei (30%)
Dec 15, 2023|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ghakler vs 3: <51> Xzelyx (69%), <51> Dahliana (23%, brutal attack), <51> Hrendya (7%)
Dec 15, 2023|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Wickark vs 2: <51> Dahliana (74%, slash), <51> Hrendya (25%)
Dec 18, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Ulak vs 2: <51> Hrendya (25%), <51> Xzelyx (74%, stab)
Dec 18, 2023|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Arinayar vs 3: <51> Witarg (6%), <51> Hrendya (14%, slash), <51> Xzelyx (78%)
Dec 18, 2023|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Bazz vs 2: <51> Xzelyx (61%, critical hit), <51> Hrendya (38%)
Dec 18, 2023|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Ryfin vs 4: <51> Witarg (0%), <51> Dahliana (33%), <51> Xzelyx (48%, critical hit), <51> Hrendya (18%)
Dec 18, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Dajedal vs 3: <51> Dahliana (19%), <51> Witarg (40%), <51> Hrendya (40%, rising phoenix kick)
Dec 18, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Wickark vs 3: <51> Hrendya (5%), <51> Dahliana (64%), <51> Witarg (30%, claw)
Dec 19, 2023|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Nisyraim vs 2: <51> Hrendya (28%, punch), <51> Xzelyx (71%)
84450, Hrendya's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Nov 10, 2023|Lv 16|Copeham Inn|vs 1: <20> Yevlan (100%, wall of fire)
Dec 6, 2023 |Lv 41|Waters of the Deep|Hrendya committed suicide
Dec 10, 2023|Lv 48|Khalid River|vs 1: <51> Atrael (100%, KB)
Dec 11, 2023|Lv 51|Khalid River|vs 2: <51> Osvolisso (50%, suction), <47> Iskrith (49%)
Dec 12, 2023|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: <51> Dagrun (15%), <51> Ryfin (84%, punch)
Dec 13, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 2: <51> Zelisha (88%, torments), <51> Wickark (11%)
Dec 17, 2023|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 1: <51> Kareloth (100%, kick)
Dec 18, 2023|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 3: <51> Ryfin (68%, flamestrike), <51> Arinayar (22%), <51> Travanz (9%)
Dec 20, 2023|Lv 51|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|Hrendya committed suicide
Dec 20, 2023|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 3: <51> Ghakler (15%), <51> Atrael (72%, claw), <51> Ulak (12%)
Dec 22, 2023|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: <51> Wickark (42%), <51> Celdimerick (57%, cleave)
Dec 24, 2023|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: <51> Nisyraim (100%, KB)
Dec 24, 2023|Lv 51|A Dry Riverbed|vs 1: <51> Nisyraim (100%, stomp)
Dec 24, 2023|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 1: <51> Nisyraim (100%, KB)
Dec 27, 2023|Lv 51|Akan|vs 2: <51> Sinnyah (93%, KB), <51> Sekhnah (6%)
Dec 27, 2023|Lv 51|The Frigid Wasteland|Hrendya committed suicide
Jan 16, 2024|Lv 51|Ruins of Maethien|vs 4: <50> Phavoen (0%), <51> Dhuuston (0%), <51> Bynna (18%), <51> Bazz (81%, KB)
Jan 28, 2024|Lv 51|Arkham|vs 2: <51> Amedia (27%), <51> Woreich (72%, noxious mist)
Jan 28, 2024|Lv 51|Copeham Inn|vs 3: <51> Amedia (18%), <51> Atrael (71%, KB), <51> Iahhel (9%)
Jan 28, 2024|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|vs 3: <51> Iahhel (0%), <51> Celdimerick (12%), <51> Atrael (86%, claw)
Jan 29, 2024|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|vs 3: <51> Iahhel (33%, piercing electricity), <51> Woreich (38%), <51> Aesrii (28%)
Feb 2, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 2: <51> Woreich (41%), <51> Skaya (58%, hit)
Feb 2, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: <51> Skaya (100%, immolation)
Feb 2, 2024 |Lv 51|Voralian City|vs 2: <51> Phavoen (34%), <51> Woreich (65%, )
Feb 2, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: <51> Skaya (100%, immolation)
Feb 2, 2024 |Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 3: <51> Iskrith (38%, boiling blood), <51> Iahhel (13%), <51> Skaya (47%)
Feb 5, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 2: <51> Iahhel (21%), <51> Aesrii (78%, pillar of lightning)
Feb 6, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: <51> Woreich (100%, hunger)
Feb 7, 2024 |Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|vs 3: <51> Travanz (31%), <51> Frun (49%, hit), <49> Apsalareia (19%)
Feb 8, 2024 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|vs 1: <51> Skaya (100%, wrath)
Feb 8, 2024 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 1: <51> Skaya (100%, immolation)
Feb 9, 2024 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 0:
Feb 9, 2024 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 1: <51> Skaya (100%, wrath)
Feb 9, 2024 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 1: <51> Iskrith (100%, blood disruption)
Feb 15, 2024|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 1: <51> Skaya (100%, wrath)
Feb 15, 2024|Lv 51|A Virgin Forest|vs 1: <51> Ssorc (100%, burning, weeping sores)
84449, Hrendya's Leveling

Leveling History

Oct 18, 2023 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Oct 18, 2023 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
Oct 18, 2023 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
Oct 18, 2023 |Lv 5 |Hr 1 |
Oct 18, 2023 |Lv 6 |Hr 1 |
Oct 18, 2023 |Lv 7 |Hr 2 |
Oct 27, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 8 |Hr 2 |
Oct 27, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 9 |Hr 3 |7 Rawlins,
Oct 27, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 10|Hr 3 |9 Rawlins,
Oct 27, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 11|Hr 4 |10 Rawlins,
Oct 27, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 12|Hr 5 |10 Rawlins,
Nov 1, 2023 |Lv 13|Hr 7 |
Nov 2, 2023 |Lv 14|Hr 10 |
Nov 3, 2023 |Lv 15|Hr 13 |
Nov 4, 2023 |Lv 16|Hr 14 |
Nov 10, 2023 |Lv 17|Hr 18 |
Nov 11, 2023 |Lv 18|Hr 23 |
Nov 11, 2023 |Lv 19|Hr 24 |
Nov 11, 2023 |Lv 20|Hr 25 |
Nov 11, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 21|Hr 27 |
Nov 11, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 22|Hr 29 |
Nov 13, 2023 |Lv 23|Hr 33 |
Nov 15, 2023 |Lv 24|Hr 40 |18 Tibbleton,
Nov 15, 2023 |Lv 25|Hr 40 |19 Tibbleton,
Nov 15, 2023 |Lv 26|Hr 41 |25 Kinso, 25 Tibbleton,
Nov 15, 2023 |Lv 27|Hr 41 |26 Kinso, 25 Tibbleton,
Nov 15, 2023 |Lv 28|Hr 41 |26 Kinso, 26 Tibbleton,
Nov 15, 2023 |Lv 29|Hr 41 |27 Kinso, 27 Tibbleton,
Nov 15, 2023 |Lv 30|Hr 41 |28 Kinso,
Nov 17, 2023 |Lv 31|Hr 50 |34 Caden,
Nov 19, 2023 |Lv 32|Hr 57 |
Nov 19, 2023 |Lv 33|Hr 59 |30 Atahkahn,
Nov 20, 2023 |Lv 34|Hr 60 |38 Setpegotmoo,
Nov 20, 2023 |Lv 35|Hr 60 |39 Setpegotmoo,
Nov 21, 2023 |Lv 36|Hr 64 |
Nov 23, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 37|Hr 72 |
Nov 23, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 38|Hr 74 |40 Setpegotmoo,
Nov 23, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 39|Hr 76 |41 Setpegotmoo,
Nov 23, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 40|Hr 76 |42 Setpegotmoo,
Nov 23, 2023 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 41|Hr 76 |42 Setpegotmoo,
Dec 7, 2023 |Lv 42|Hr 142|43 Rakjickle, 41 Caden,
Dec 7, 2023 |Lv 43|Hr 143|44 Rakjickle, 42 Caden,
Dec 7, 2023 |Lv 44|Hr 144|43 Caden, 45 Rakjickle,
Dec 7, 2023 |Lv 45|Hr 144|45 Caden, 46 Rakjickle,
Dec 8, 2023 |Lv 46|Hr 149|48 Caden,
Dec 9, 2023 |Lv 47|Hr 151|
Dec 9, 2023 |Lv 48|Hr 152|51 Kinna,
Dec 11, 2023 |Lv 49|Hr 159|
Dec 11, 2023 |Lv 50|Hr 161|
Dec 11, 2023 |Lv 51|Hr 162|
84448, Hrendya's Timeline

Timeline

Sat Nov 11 08:48:12 2023 at level 20 (24 hrs):
Hrendya advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-1>

Mon Nov 13 09:32:41 2023 at level 22 (32 hrs):
Inducted into BATTLE by Xzelyx <PK: 1-1>

Wed Nov 15 10:38:01 2023 at level 30 (41 hrs):
Hrendya advanced to level 30 <PK: 2-1>

Thu Nov 23 11:01:33 2023 at level 40 (75 hrs):
Hrendya advanced to level 40 <PK: 3-1>

Mon Dec 11 06:02:08 2023 at level 51 (160 hrs):
Hrendya advanced to level 51 <PK: 13-2>

Mon Jan 22 10:17:12 2024 at level 51 (308 hrs):
Ocaiye has set edge magic's scars for Hrendya. <PK: 33-14>

Sat Feb 10 09:59:24 2024 at level 51 (404 hrs):
Hrendya has been granted by Panmorne <PK: 37-31>

84447, Hrendya's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

Nov 2, 2023 |Lv 14|Desert of Araile|the caravan guard by slash
Nov 10, 2023|Lv 17|The Tower of Sorcery|a foul anti-paladin by lightning bolt
Nov 10, 2023|Lv 17|The Tower of Sorcery|a foul anti-paladin by bite
Nov 11, 2023|Lv 20|Blackclaw Village|Clodork, the goblin general by punch
Nov 14, 2023|Lv 23|Hidden Forest|a female moss troll by crushing force
Nov 15, 2023|Lv 25|The North Road|an elven escort by pound
Nov 16, 2023|Lv 30|Crystal Island|a jagged crystal by hit
Nov 21, 2023|Lv 36|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|Elmerion the Elven Lord by flogging
Nov 25, 2023|Lv 41|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|Elmerion the Elven Lord by flogging
Nov 25, 2023|Lv 41|The Drogran Hills|Korsulath the brass dragon by wall of fire
Nov 29, 2023|Lv 41|The Buried Battlefield|a bloody, mutated giant by beating
Dec 12, 2023|Lv 51|Mortorn|the Dying Demon by blast of gas
Dec 13, 2023|Lv 51|The Green Lair|a bitter treant by pound
Dec 13, 2023|Lv 51|Balator|Sho by slice
Dec 18, 2023|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|the Watcher by flamestrike
Dec 19, 2023|Lv 51|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|Grishnaug the Cannibal by wild overhead attack
Dec 22, 2023|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|an arial patrolman by cleave
Dec 23, 2023|Lv 51|Enpolad's Game Garden|a slime-covered, hooktail dragon by impaling hook
Dec 28, 2023|Lv 51|Galadonian Settlement|Reflous the Butcher of Galadon by assassinate
Jan 30, 2024|Lv 51|Elemental Temple|Arch-Bishop Aeristoma by blast of gas
Jan 31, 2024|Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|the Lord Marshal-General by slice
Feb 7, 2024 |Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|the Blademaster by hit
Mar 22, 2024|Lv 51|Ancient Emerald Forest|Imbessar of the Dead Star by sting
Mar 27, 2024|Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|a sharp spike by hit
84446, Hrendya's Edges

Edges

Flaws

Racial Edges

Magic's Scars

Class Edges