Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[FORTRESS] Gralker the Weaver of the Elements, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=75792
75792, [FORTRESS] Gralker the Weaver of the Elements, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Gralker the Weaver of the Elements, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

Description

Before you scampering on the ground is a long, pure white creature
She is a rather long creature.
Probably about ten feet tall on her hind legs.
She has long white legs, along with white talons, with black claws on them.
She has green eyes with a vertical pupil.
Her long gray tail flicks around behind her as she walks.

Score

Level51SexfemaleRacesaurian
EthosChaoticAlignGoodClassinvoker
Practices0Trains0HometownSaurian Village
Exp527700To Level24900SphereMagic
Age middle-aged, 101 years old (405 hours)
Hit Points584Mana972Movement895
Strength16Intelligence18Wisdom24
Dexterity19Constitution3Charisma12
Carry #0/36Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll0Damroll0  
75807, Gralker's Cabal Powers List

Cabal Powers List

Level 10favor of the sun93%
Level 24spirit sight85%
Level 30altruism76%
Level 32succor100%
Level 35curse of radiance71%
75821, Gralker's Role Chapter 11

Role

Chapter 11

epilogue part 2
Added Thu Jan 5 19:53:44 2023 at level 51:

im scratching my head here like i did on Kelei if its pk skill ok i get it i just want to know to adjust expectations in the future
for fun here is my transformation becoming item list i set for myself:
1 THe orb that tempted so many of my fellow sra students to weh. by lust for power
2. Barovia lich items
3. I have a chemistry degree i was going to balance a chemical equation and use weights to bring wands and silver with rroper mathed acience to coat my lizard tongue silver tp be a silver tpnfued preacher of sin.
some other items to gather while in fort use paladins to grow in power before i transitioned
I dropped some ic hints to allys at times
No one ever caught on or got overly concerned
I tried to send messages to morius through his followers ofr other evils i was frenemies with.
But Morius never showed up again.
I think the deprasved avolyte deying herse
I left the door open purposefully not knowing what it would take to sctually accomplish it but it couldve been more of the ride i was going to go until the arc was over either way
I think the deprasved avolyte deying herself sin her whole life would have made a great preacher of sin
I left the door open purposefully not knowing what it would take to actually accomplish it but it couldve been more of the ride i was going to go until the arc was over either way
I would nor have played with no magic to do it

75820, Gralker's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

the Banshees wail epilogue
Added Thu Jan 5 19:32:16 2023 at level 51:

When i called this a character challenge, i took thst personally.
I was really jaded when i rolled after the way the last character ended having what i considered one of my better written roles.
The game gave me this weird janky mother of dragons role so i ran with it
I tried to direct the role more IC than just trying to hatch a dragon.
Having had psoitive experience arcing my characters i rolled with it looked for reasons to guide and build the character.
for the recprd i never expected a dragon to hatch but it was a goal that i considered unattainable.
At some point in my character i realized there was somethini g i had never done on an invoker before was take demi elemental transcendece
I took some junk edges for convenience ad figured id probably never get it but saved points anyways
I started looking for eps realized getting leader was probably my only chance
this led to me looking to 'find my voice' since the prophet position was open.
Wrote a ton of notes trying to preach some.
Kinda went for it
wrote a note to azor at one point mainly about hanno that sort of hinted interest
thought the character arced into it didnt intend to become a leader but kind of did so i thought anyways
as the neverending dragon challenge goal felt slipping the new goal became leading
When the first person to give me attention was morius. i ooc went Hmm.
My playtimes match up better with his wizlist
he probably some of the crazy altruisms i pulled off to save hanno and took note
As a player i noticed the attetion
He gave me more imm xp in one meeting thab i had fogttebn my entire life
thst was kind of important for me going for the edge
the idea not being totally crazy a saurian who can be naturally evil could possibly turn not losing magic
I opened the idea in the role to have a madness arc
The whole christmas thing was sipposed to bfeed into my vanity which was my sin if morius wanted to deal
I wrote a yule List to give him ith the yule present i made him
which was a card of a lizard follosed by a nightwalker flicking her silver tongue
I never penned it but i had a list of items my "becoming weould require"
My yule list was: in order of priority:
2. Life for challen and you can be father.
3. chancellor.
whatever the powet that oathed fighter class to the chasm. Big ask but if he wants me to build
a family i need the power to do it
lots of asks but it would have been interesting
in summary i challenged myself to see what wuould happen if i really try hsrd roleplsyed a char if the payoff was worth it rewardwise
In thst i appreciate getting the quest spell if i get t make use of it or not its my furst non tat reward ever
I was most definitely at a crossroads if role writing was worth it sothe dumb little quest meant alot to me
Other than the evil arc i thought i had a really well done deep acolyte when im fone id really apprecuate feedback why i didnt make leader
obviously while the madness arc was on thats gonna be a why

75819, Gralker's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

summary continued.
Added Fri Dec 23 20:43:10 2022 at level 51:

she battled some ultimately the msrshall finished the gnome. who proceeded to tse his own life likely in fear of political retlaliation.
She had learned a power of a lich inadventently.
she could kill with her voice.
She mourned the gnomes death for a time.
the yule season came around she expected to be occupied for most of it but things freed up. she did not give much thought to the snaffle which was awesome by the way.
Oresuming she would not be able to be there
sbeing the premier invoker in the land she dhould hsve been responsible for an awesome unique gift yet she showed up empty hsnded just to watch.
She felt terrile after having fun. for showing up empty hsnded
after realiing how the gasme is played it was her job to make the gifts fun.
She felt terrible afterwards for missing her job in the game. sorry i did not undersstand it i didnt try becayse i didnt think i would attend.
yule spirit got ruined later that night anyways.
those pesky villagers came knocking again.
captain and marshall this time.
ok guess we are going to fight. we get ready
things dont go awful right away. the dwarf is there he loses his spellbane is not fsr from death. I begin to covet hids death after all his taunts.
I see how hurt he is and i sin coveting his blood finally.
He is still a dwsrf after all he remsined up and fighting when th e rest uof them are able to jump in.
At the yule event they called me something less t=nice than a miserly mage
I had a chance to play if i had a gift i looked at whst i had i saud well evety bit of this is importsbt for my duty. so i declined to view.
pushing things too far in my sin to kill the dwarf. the lot of them carried off everything they could.
the miserly mage hsd been stripped of nearly everything thst hsd gsthered to give her power.
becayse she sinned and broke her focus.
Of course they as they do complained the captain fled to save herself.
clearly she was the only one who kept their senses.
her rage consumed her and cost her nestrly every bit of power she had gsthered to serve the light.
Not even to the enemy either.
no one sees.
clearly not her gods.
she wonders is Morius the only one who sees?
there is power is both sra and weh.
zShe felt the call of life at a young age.
life was chosen after invocation.
the draw of the power of magic has always been the most central to her core.
Her entire schoolin peers of sra were tempted by the power a certsin orb brings to her guild.
Many embraces weh instead tempted by the dark power
again she remained pious.
More to come got to be running low of space

75818, Gralker's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

character summary to date
Added Fri Dec 23 20:21:38 2022 at level 51:

We have piously lived for 300 hours plus a work week now
My character saw a need for the light as a prophet and looked for her voice
She long ago achieved thetitle of grand invoker of the lands. It wasevident from all her pupils, asking her for wisdom..
She was pleaseed to give it. It stroked her ego.
She was pleased to give it. It stroked her ego.
Morius cane for challen. But returned him.
why? if the dark god wanted to torture her he had the means n his hands. He gave him back.
there is no way he just wanted to be merciful. He wanted something. what?
She felt the need for the light to need a prophet she searched for her voice ut of love.
She found it.
spoke as loudly as she could. She presumed her gods could hear her.
the villagers wished to destroy her.
they were not the enemy.
A war begun with the refuge who she had a genrally great relationship with.
the dwar consranylt taunted her goading her to fight.
He struck her home. If she ran there she knew he would never stop.
there was no victory to be had
she painstakingly pleaded with the dwarf to leave her home alone she dud not wish his death.
eventually he began to realize she would not come when he knocked to bend to his will.
despite all this hasrassment she continued to protedt the needless bloodshed between the village ad the tree.
the entire time taking side eyes from the brigade for her stance on not giving them the belief they can have her whenever they knock. which is silly to begin with.
My work is far more important.
she got sideways looks from three brigade for her views she need not fight not the enemy which made little sense to her.
some of the maran were very lost.
some of thebrigade were very lost.
none were more disturbed than her fellow magi
You want to stop a war between the strong refuge and the village? are you nuts?
It was the right thing to do.
she did what she thought was right and whether she dud or not
she sure believes she helped stop the war.
all the whole she hesrd nothing from her gods yet remsined fsithful as ever
every day she woke she expected to be the day thry would name her prophet.
the day never came
she bgan to believe it never would
she asked the other leaders what she had done wrong
she did not understand.
then Morius came for her, with whatever he wanted
in his one moment of attention he gave her more divine lessons than her own gods had in her lifetime.
she theorized moriuys had seen some of the ridiculous altruisms she had peformed to save Hanno and drew his interest.
He probably began to watch her abd he was the only one who noticed what a good preacher she had become.
she had learned to spin the world wth her tongue.
she vould make the sw
she vould make the wicked work with the lightwalkers.
All in the name of a greater mission.
Anorher of those pesky villagers came in the fortres for me again.
stoll pleading with the gnome she remnded him they just stopped a costly war.

75817, Gralker's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

morius
Added Mon Dec 19 17:28:22 2022 at level 51:

gralker is rather confused by the lack of attention from her gods relative to the attention she seems to have incurred from morius lately
She is rather confused what she haas done wrong.
under her non-official leadership the fortress has grown even stronger.
And each new face she makes sure they are prepared for the challenges that lie ahead.
She theorizes Morius channels one of his sins and covets the good work she has done building the fortress after the death of his deadly dark elf.
She believes she has had two encounters but she is not sure.
once after she had fallen defended the watcher from orcs and lost some things to war banner making and was flustered running around getting herself together
Some voice from the heavens followed her telling her darkness beckons
She brusjed it off as someone taunting her piety after dying a silly death.
After regrouping herself and going about her actions. A young ranger approached her speaking of redemption.
Still a sore spot for her knowing how badly she wants to replsce the symbol we lost when we lost quiv
zshe really wanted t believe this ranger but was wary nonetheless
zshe came to me with a story about a kidnapped child which immediately throws up the trick the pious flag
So having some idea what was going on i played along as the good stupid acolyte
eventually after llistening to all my yammering he worked up to the ask to bless the egg
which prompty disappeared as expected with the ranger.
clearly evidently to hand it to morius
since we were post reboot i wet to go look for a troll amulet in the ironically appropriate sands of sorrow.
When i got to the dunes Morius revealed himself offering to hnd over the egg needing only to ask which of course she did.
zshe is worried what traums he may have suffered while in his possession.
Whatever happened to the egg she will follow it corrupted or not
She will not abandon her child.
She is happy within the light. he finds meaning in helping others.
there is however a descent into wickedness arc potwntial here. I will play it as the world dictates
What i as a player cannot do is continue to play a msge without spells. i dont have those hours of my life to waste.

75816, Gralker's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

Hanno
Added Fri Dec 9 04:02:27 2022 at level 51:

Gralker has developed a habit of adopting strays in her free time. She finds pleasure in heping those who need her guidance.
While sitting speaking with a couple priests seeking power from the host, she listened to their talks and vows.
After she first introduced challen to Azorinne when he prmised to care for him she prpposed it as a vow. really she just wanted her to meet him.
Nevertheless she asked her if she wanted to be apart of the faith.
a question dhe was not ready for.
She left with the question to ponder if thee was a place for her.
Reading afterwards looking for inspiration as she often does
She searched through the stars of the host noticing a pattern
they all shosed up among th e greater virtues.
While reading again she stumbled upon what her vow was really meant for, another thing among the greater virtues
the thing thst had been driving her since she found challen. the greater virtue of Love
Gralker hsd been searching for followers to discuss were she might fit. thids was when she and Quiv got close.
Learning of her pending demise
gralker started to worry the host may not hsve enough to help guide the young followers needing guidance
this thought in her head during the talk with the new priests, she realized she had an actual vow for the host beyond just a vow of love
She told the host after the priests had their turn
Lady if you accept me as my patron of love i will do my best to learn your teachings and guide your followers
It was not long after she was marked did she hear from a young storm paladin who badly needed her guidance who happened to have chosen himself to follow the Host.
While it was clear immediately he needed a bit of extra attention. i did not know the extent of it. It was only on accident I ever found out just how special he is
If Sra puts us in places for a reason, challen brought her here to meet azorinne to find this paladin.
Who so desperately needs the patience i can give him and advocte for him.
the msrshall is so good with him. Hoshkean would never have have the patience. He barely did with me.
the day we met someone hsd given him a list of rather nice things to aim for He listed them to me. I had a good laugh with a few of them.
I did manage to get him Blademaster gloves and a couple nice blades
I expected him rto lose them rather quickly.
the next time i woke i am suprised twice.
I was just worried about him suviving.
Today we put together a strong enough party to begin to tackle the dragon challenge
Now we have given him the cloak of molten Gold. He has another trial for me to underestimate him.
I know he has suffered alot at the hands of the scion.
I have never wanted to spill blood. I did not come here for that. i only get aggressive when i shield the brigade.
But i want to devise a way to help Hanno beat the drow. it would be good for the cycle as the outlanders say. I hsve a couple trap ideas if eveything falls properly could work.

75815, Gralker's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

overdue reginold chapter
Added Fri Nov 25 02:57:42 2022 at level 51:

i did manage to ctch reginold before Gadorin found him.
I approached him and explained i was most upset he seemed to find it as funny as the dread lord did.
retorted with a response that scolded me as a stupid girl.
gralker has tried her best to see things from his perspective but she has failed and lost all respect for reginold.
she brealized she needed to chasnge the female name to something more appropriate andfound the story of the pallid princess in thre fortress.
the evil deeds performed in the story to open the gstes of corruption are occuring again in the deeds of the refuge. bringing orcs and dwarves together
hsving searched the lyceum looking for the name of am old god for challen, the words,
that sacrifice can never be forgtten stuck with her, and she thought whst better way for Lsdy Psdweis sacrifice to be remembered thsn to have a padwei flying over the gares of the fortress guarding it from would be assailants. the female version
of the cchild name of the child shall now be Padwei to honor the sacrifice.

75814, Gralker's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

got too long just continued...
Added Thu Nov 3 14:57:39 2022 at level 51:

in the sense that she asked reginold about names and he was there at the beginning i think she wants to view him as a sort of rather figure
Standing around at centurions not killng her is more disappointing to her for who she wanted him to be.
I know firsthand gadorin is freaking relentless. dont ask me how. call it mothers intuition. its hsrd to ignore that i ooc know that
so its seeped into the character the dude is classy and hes turned into her preferred example of who she wanted reginold to act like.
digressing too much for the necessary preamble onto the main point of the entry:
Losing her blessing nearly broke her. dh rode out her fsith thst sra would help her eventually the egg was deemed not actually valuable and 'discarded' in a way that she chooses to be blind to because sra will help her.
after she fell, she located the one who picked up the egg as the drow healer that demanded 100 gold
there was no concern in her mind about funding the empire. she would hsve paid any ransom he asked.
she however is not yet done much more other than finish her studies and isnot wealthy.
Had she had the coin in the bank she would without question have paid the ransom
being powerless and in grief let her reflect on the situation.
this is not unlikely to occur again unless i hide entirely ehich is one of but not the best option.
I hsve decided to take a page from stoic hard headed reginold.
I was a poor hostage negotiator my emotionds flooded me.
I csnnot let any on how much the egg is worth to me. it will be a constant ransom.
as i told the drow then as i was dead, 100 gold was an unreasonable ask.
Sra returning the egg to me costs me 12 gold.
i will negotiste using logic to the drow and offer a set ransom of 20 gold that i can getrapidly no mstter how badky i mwy be stripped. I can preseve my priority. It is a fair advantageous bargain for all thst will keep challen out of their
clutches if accepted
It will conceal my desperation to hsve a set return fee i think thr empire will find it acceptable.

75813, Gralker's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

recent events
Added Thu Nov 3 12:40:32 2022 at level 51:

A number of things hsve happened to Gralker to pull at her heart recently
Most notably she lost Challen. Not a thing i usually would do with a role to be dependant on an item but it happened fortunately with a fairly useless but easy to return item
Side note: I am a hetero male so playing a female based chsr is unnatural. But i sm a single dad raised by a single mom so maybe?
im fairly sure you guys know this i once mentioned it in my roles but people have picked me out before so im pretty sure its obvious without ip access but im stroke guy.
She will be an irrational emotionsl decision based mother becayse thats all i really knoe how to act as a mother becayse thats what my ex is
recent events as follows have forced her to toughen up:
1- prioriry event thpugh they all tie together.
Challen was looted by the empire
She demanded him back wit no leverage
expectedly for a drow he demanded an irrational amount of gold for ransom
she tried to beg ad threaten him down to no avail. He said he was going to take him and feast on him with his god. demanded 100 gold for him to not eat him.
She told him the gods meant it for her and they would punish him.
in the ooc when the god eats it mechanic it returns to is origin and i go get it back
ignoring him eating it which would horrify a mother but believing god will help her is PERFECT ex wife.
So blind faith and irrationality is perfect for ic and here to stay i think. I do find it weird how the game just gave me a role when i needed one. not what id have picked but its working. more events:
Reginold who previously was mentioned in role continues to develop the character in unexpected ways.
First black before id got one yet was in past mathien conjurer. hadnt gotten help yet when i got someone to help slew of empire on
character was a bird so it was a meet you there thing
dashing down the road theres centurions and shadows at crossroads
theres also Reginold sitting there with his special guards
no idea how it actually began but i found myself im combat i threw a pillar died mostly to reginold
on her way back imperials were rightfully taunting her
egg left no major harm done
Still on her way back salong with the tsunts she herd reginold also telling her that was stupid hurry back. duh.
wanting to be angry at reginold for sitting there in front of imperials abd centurions
she uses confirmation bias to remember the patrol guards who lay down their lives to get rid of centurions
Emotional and unconcerned of reginolds belief system. She cares nothing and understands nothing currently of his needs for politics.
She managed the situation expecting reginold to act like a squire would as a champion.
She went to the person who she wanted reginold to have acted like who happened to hsve slain someone of the light on a totally understandable mechanical basis.
I have no idea if they have spoken yet

75812, Gralker's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

naming the dragon
Added Fri Oct 21 17:13:01 2022 at level 31:

among pondering proper care for her dragon her mind wandered towards names.
As the lords of light had brought her life she decided to look for insshe thought bout honoring one of the gods of the past
but her memory fell short of many names.
She sought out some of the storytellers of the inn for some iold stories for inspiration.
She was referred to the lyceum where se found a story thst hit her hard.
a story of a great knoght of thera who had unfortunately taken a blow of a taint from the dragon queen and been stripped of his purity.
the kight dought out shokai, his lord, who tasked him to cleanse his soul by slaying each dragon child.
The path to purify her dragon lie in the books.
She must become the master of the ancients to gather proper influence.
If the dragon is a male, He will be Challen Maximus, to honor the knight who guided her.
the last advice her elder of invocation gave her before she left home was to find a tome to get her studies going.
in town along with her egg there was a paladin provost
aware her kind often regarded with suspicion by the lawmen she asked if he was willing to help her.
He understandably asked some questions ultimately he was comfortable i did not wish to upend civilization and he helped me
upon reflection, she found this all the sillier considering the gift his city had given her.
Next she saw him dhe asked him about names
having just found her boy name the paladin was partial to the name gerald, and suggested Geraldine for a female.
Challen Maximus or Geraldine Maximus.
I like both of those names. They each hsve a proper etymology history.
honoring my path or the origin of the gift itself.
thr lords thst hseve given my rthe gift of lie shall deide the name when the gender is revealed.
I cannot influence gender. Maybe behavior.

75811, Gralker's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

my cliche game given character challenge
Added Fri Oct 21 16:48:50 2022 at level 31:

So i didnt enter the character challenge because i had a role i wanted to play out.
the other day it hit a wall
I knew what combo i wanted next i had no idea for a role
considering the class was an invoker i said well ok lets roll it get it started
I hit female because well, gear.
I walk into galadon the light altar is full
among the vontents a white dragon egg
the female lizard picks up the dragon egg that protects her from ice it warms her
she is instantly connected to the egg, which she believes is a gift from sra.
She believes the lords have gifted her a dragon egg to care for, hatch and guide in life
Her immediate obsession became how to i guide this dragon more towards a kind silver dragon rsther than traditional agressive greedy foul dragon creatures
Is warmth whst it wants? it does stir to warmth? it is growing or disturbed?
Is all warmth the same?
the scions know a derivitive of my fire magic based in the negative plane.
would warming a dragon among wicked magic influence its tendencies?
I hsve learned Enpolad hatched both the silver and wicked charcoal dragon
He likely had some sprt of balance going on drawing his powrr from a chessboard m very similar to sra and weh of my nature.
The next warmth she put her eyes towards were the flames of the fortress.
could the warmth of te forges of the lught provide the proper influence of sra?

So we seek out to care for our dragon
I wouldnt have chose it, but the game did so im gonna roll with it.
Mother of dragons it is sorry not sorry.
Her dragon will have a good influence in the fortress family. so there is arc potential hatch or not.

75810, Gralker's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Sat Oct 22 13:57:37 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 35 (36 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Kinda hard to pin down what's going on here, but we have a dragon egg and we must protect it. We're inspired by a story we read in the Lyceum.

Thu Oct 27 17:58:25 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 41 (78 hrs):
An Immortal added 50 exp for: You came to visit Azorinne and told me all about your dragon egg and your plans to bring sra and goodness to the world.

Wed Nov 9 19:24:10 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (136 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: You decided to worship Azorinne and made a vow to teach others about the faith. Titled Avowed of Azorinne.

Sat Nov 12 19:45:48 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (149 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Explanation for some character behavior/attitudes, maybe a little too OOC for my tastes. I'd rather see this kind of role as a more objective bullet point deal. It's also halfway from the character's perspective toward the en

Thu Dec 1 16:02:23 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (232 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: She's not a fan of Reginold and she decided to change her egg's name to Padwei--if it's a girl.

Thu Dec 15 19:20:31 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (290 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: An update about the young folk she cares for and becoming an Avowed of Azorinne.

Sun Dec 18 18:29:47 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (307 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Good RP handling of when Izla deceived you, and you even brought up sra!

Sun Dec 18 18:50:11 2022 by 'Morius' at level 51 (307 hrs):
Izla stole your egg, then I, in my infinite kindness, returned it. I will of course bully a favor from you in return.

Fri Dec 23 23:11:29 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (342 hrs):
An Immortal added 50 exp for: Juritala put Gralker on a mission to bring her back the blue dragon essence so she can use a technique she learned in one of her books to unlock it's power.

Wed Dec 28 20:28:04 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (349 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: For a long-awaited talk about many things, your doubts and concerns, sin and what to do about it, guiding others...and I encouraged you to explore your choices and the judgments others would make.

Thu Dec 29 11:37:52 2022 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (352 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: More semi-IC-semi-OOC accounts of interactions with Morius' followers, her risk of falling from grace, feeling entitled to leadership. Overall a confusing read but tries to keep track of character events.

Tue Jan 3 21:12:11 2023 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (376 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Got the blue essence for Juirtala and gave it to her. She unlocked the spell ball lightning for Gralker.

75809, Gralker's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  8
Total PK Assists  10
Solo PKs  2
PKs with a group of 2 7
PKs with a group of 3 9
PKs with a group of 4+ 0
Average Group Size Per Kill  2.39

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Super-Ganky

Total PK Losses  26
Solo PK Losses  15
PK Losses to a group of 2 5
PK Losses to a group of 3 5
PK Losses to a group of 4+ 1
Average Group Size Per Death  1.69

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Unwitting Guest of Bad Parties

75808, Gralker's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  8 (8 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  26
Total Mob Deaths  35

PK Wins by Class
VS. warrior  1
VS. assassin  1
VS. ranger  1
VS. shaman  1
VS. conjurer  1
VS. berserker  3

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  4
VS. BATTLE  1
VS. HERALD  1
VS. EMPIRE  2

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  1
VS. Evil  7

PK Deaths by Class
VS. warrior  9
VS. paladin  1
VS. anti-paladin  5
VS. assassin  2
VS. ranger  1
VS. shaman  1
VS. conjurer  2
VS. berserker  3
VS. shapeshifter  2

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  6
VS. OUTLANDER  2
VS. BATTLE  7
VS. HERALD  3
VS. EMPIRE  4
VS. SCION  3
VS. TRIBUNAL  1

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  1
VS. Neutral  11
VS. Evil  14
75793, Gralker's Best Set of Equipment

Best Set of Equipment

Best set of gear:

<worn on finger> (Invis) (Glowing) (Humming) the ring of fortitude
<worn on finger> (Invis) (Glowing) (Humming) the ring of fortitude
<worn around neck> (Glowing) (Humming) a mummified snake skin amulet
<worn around neck> (Glowing) The Heart of Dhumlar
<worn on body> a black satin and dragonbone corset
<worn on tail> (Glowing) a gnoll vertebra tail ring
<worn on head> the circlet of the living seas
<worn on face> a long veil of spider web and diamond
<worn on legs> some leggings formed of a dragon turtle shell
<worn on foreclaws> the hands of a flame
<worn on claws> (Glowing) claw guards of crystallized magic
<worn on arms> some armguards formed of a dragon turtle shell
<worn about body> a supple leather robe embroidered with waves
<worn about waist> a sash of crimson and white
<worn around wrist> a lead bracer
<worn around wrist> an aquamarine bracelet
<mainhand wielded> (Glowing) a small steel dagger
<held in hand> (Glowing) the Orb of the Twilight Lords
75806, Gralker's Spell List

Supplication List

Level 38airshield100%
Level 38earthshield100%
Level 38fireshield100%
Level 38frostshield100%
Level 38shield of flames76%
Level 38lightningshield100%
Level 38shield of electricity80%
Level 38shield of winds100%
Level 38shield of waves82%
Level 38shield of ice80%
Level 38shield of earth77%
Level 38watershield100%
Level 38oozeshield100%
Level 38shield of slime80%
Level 39iceslick75%
Level 41vortex100%
Level 41dig77%
Level 43conglaciation100%
Level 43engulf93%
Level 44improved invis98%
Level 44pillar of the heavens100%
Level 45geyser99%
Level 45immolation100%
Level 46quicksand85%
Level 47incendiary cloud75%
Level 48rain of stone100%
75805, Gralker's Spell List

Spell List

Level 1channel heat100%
Level 1create water100%
Level 1cyclone100%
Level 1earthquake100%
Level 1frost fingers100%
Level 1shocking touch100%
Level 1acidic secretion100%
Level 2detect magic81%
Level 3detect invis100%
Level 4invis92%
Level 5sheen of stone1%
Level 6flare79%
Level 9infravision1%
Level 10identify100%
Level 11create spring100%
Level 11whispering wind1%
Level 12wall of fire100%
Level 12grease100%
Level 13charge weapon100%
Level 13teleport100%
Level 13icicle100%
Level 14faerie fog86%
Level 14stoneshatter100%
Level 15elemental attunement100%
Level 16wind wall100%
Level 18cancellation99%
Level 19dispel magic93%
Level 19siltscreen79%
Level 20weave of elements88%
Level 21fireball100%
Level 21lightning bolt100%
Level 22avalanche100%
Level 22iceshards100%
Level 23adhesive web100%
Level 24pass door100%
Level 25word of recall100%
Level 26drown100%
Level 27buffet100%
Level 27earth ripple75%
Level 28tsunami100%
Level 29gel100%
Level 30controlled fireball100%
Level 30forked lightning100%
Level 32cone of cold100%
Level 32pebble to boulder100%
Level 34noxious cloud83%
Level 35nova100%
Level 35ball lightning83%
Level 36vitriolic stream100%
Level 37detect artifact43%
Level 37iceneedles100%
75804, Gralker's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1dagger100%
Level 1mace83%
Level 1whip100%
Level 1hand to hand100%
Level 1scrolls87%
Level 1talismans83%
Level 1wands98%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1spellcraft100%
Level 2improved compare100%
Level 2improved consider100%
Level 2beseech75%
Level 5meditation100%
Level 8haggle91%
Level 10pen85%
Level 11inspect goods1%
Level 13parry93%
Level 13trance100%
Level 15fast healing100%
Level 18spiritual link87%
Level 18mystical armor use87%
Level 20attune1%
Level 20lash1%
Level 23second attack100%
Level 30careful vision1%
Level 35legendary awareness41%
75803, Gralker's Title History

Title History

Wed Nov 9 19:17:41 2022, level 51 (136 hrs):
Gralker the Weaver of the Elements, Avowed of Azorinne

Sat Nov 12 19:00:01 2022, level 51 (149 hrs):
Gralker the Weaver of the Elements, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

75802, Gralker's PK Wins

PK Wins

Nov 2, 2022 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Lorica vs 3: <51> Ompyis (65%, punch), <51> Gralker (23%), <51> Hoshkean (11%)
Nov 11, 2022|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Nunthdhrag vs 3: <51> Kikaraen (30%, surprise attack), <51> Gralker (37%), <51> Drovpar (32%)
Nov 13, 2022|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Tago vs 2: <41> Tunathiel (100%, neurological disruption), <51> Gralker (0%)
Nov 13, 2022|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Kentosh vs 2: <41> Tunathiel (32%), <51> Gralker (68%, lightning bolt)
Nov 18, 2022|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Nonghot vs 3: <51> Quivdereayeh (1%), <51> Athald (62%, smash), <51> Gralker (35%)
Nov 18, 2022|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Nonghot vs 3: <51> Gralker (1%), <51> Athald (74%, vicious attack), <51> Quivdereayeh (24%)
Nov 18, 2022|Lv 51|Bramblefield Road|Nonghot vs 3: <51> Athald (40%), <51> Drovpar (57%, divine power), <51> Gralker (2%)
Nov 21, 2022|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Nonghot vs 3: <51> Athald (40%, smash), <51> Gralker (57%), <45> Hanno (1%)
Nov 22, 2022|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Nonghot vs 3: <51> Gralker (18%, pillar of lightning), <51> Gabooca (23%), <51> Athald (57%)
Nov 27, 2022|Lv 51|The Melted Altar|Grannorth vs 1: <51> Gralker (100%, immolation)
Dec 4, 2022 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Nunthdhrag vs 2: <51> Coqui (26%), <51> Gralker (73%, immolation)
Dec 14, 2022|Lv 51|Azreth Wood|Malilyrie vs 2: <51> Gralker (42%), <51> Hurgir (57%, quick strike)
Dec 23, 2022|Lv 51|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|Ghrulkar vs 2: <51> Gralker (3%, shard of ice), <51> Athald (96%)
Dec 30, 2022|Lv 51|Feanwyyn Weald|Yngldur vs 3: <51> Bellassan (0%), <51> Yuin (37%, bite), <51> Gralker (62%)
Jan 1, 2023 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Wesaerk vs 2: <51> Athald (13%, crushing force), <51> Gralker (86%)
Jan 6, 2023 |Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Nunthdhrag vs 2: <51> Athald (11%), <51> Gralker (88%, burning touch)
Jan 8, 2023 |Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Nunthdhrag vs 3: <51> Aerithas (37%), <51> Athald (8%), <51> Gralker (54%, avalanche)
Jan 10, 2023|Lv 51|Saurian Village|Nyisal vs 1: <51> Gralker (0%, claw)
75801, Gralker's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Oct 18, 2022|Lv 15|The Eastern Road|vs 1: <17> Rhivi (100%, slice)
Oct 23, 2022|Lv 38|Elemental Temple|vs 1: <36> Velvexund (100%, burst of energy)
Oct 24, 2022|Lv 40|Workshop of the Master Enchanter|vs 1: <36> Velvexund (100%, chop)
Oct 26, 2022|Lv 41|Ruins of the Deep|vs 1: <47> Ompyis (100%, pound)
Oct 28, 2022|Lv 41|Grinning Skull Village|vs 1: <50> Nunthdhrag (100%, infernal power)
Oct 31, 2022|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 3: <51> Reginold (44%, slash), <51> Nonghot (23%), <51> Dezuwaan (31%)
Nov 1, 2022 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: <51> Nonghot (100%, rising phoenix kick)
Nov 5, 2022 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 3: <51> Vhemnemyn (14%), <51> Gvazgos (15%, torments), <50> Faoceet (69%)
Nov 8, 2022 |Lv 51|Lower Cragstone|Gralker committed suicide
Nov 11, 2022|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 2: <51> Gvazgos (23%), <51> Nonghot (76%, claw)
Nov 13, 2022|Lv 51|The Black Lair|vs 1: <51> Iskiohr (100%, bite)
Nov 16, 2022|Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|vs 1: <51> Daressumli (100%, hit)
Nov 18, 2022|Lv 51|Saurian Village|vs 3: <51> Daressumli (27%, divine power), <51> Athald (0%), <51> Nonghot (72%)
Nov 21, 2022|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: <51> Daressumli (66%, smash), <51> Nonghot (33%)
Nov 27, 2022|Lv 51|Saurian Village|vs 2: <51> Hanno (2%), <51> Velvexund (97%, pierce)
Nov 27, 2022|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 1: <51> Velvexund (100%, pierce)
Dec 4, 2022 |Lv 51|The Ashes of NoWhere|vs 1: <51> Velvexund (100%, pierce)
Dec 9, 2022 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: <51> Nunthdhrag (78%, savage feeding), <50> Greldra (21%)
Dec 14, 2022|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: <51> Ravln (84%, punch), <51> Malilyrie (15%)
Dec 19, 2022|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 3: <51> Ravln (18%), <51> Ciaellell (20%), <51> Daressumli (60%, crush)
Dec 22, 2022|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: <51> Nunthdhrag (100%, defilement)
Dec 23, 2022|Lv 51|Saurian Village|vs 4: <51> Ravln (2%, wrath), <50> Klag (42%), <50> Greldra (44%), <50> Enorgol (10%)
Dec 30, 2022|Lv 51|The Blue Lair|vs 3: <50> Greldra (15%), <51> Yngldur (74%, cleave), <47> Vrenyza (10%)
Jan 3, 2023 |Lv 51|Ruins of Maethien|vs 1: <48> Rieuan (100%, claw)
Jan 4, 2023 |Lv 51|The Aryth Ocean|vs 1: <51> Ompyis (100%, pound)
Jan 4, 2023 |Lv 51|Prison of Glymarach|Gralker committed suicide
Jan 10, 2023|Lv 51|Tiamat's Lair|vs 1: <51> Nyisal (100%, smash)
Jan 10, 2023|Lv 51|Tiamat's Lair|vs 1: <51> Nyisal (100%, smash)
75800, Gralker's Leveling

Leveling History

Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 5 |Hr 1 |
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 6 |Hr 1 |
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 7 |Hr 1 |
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 8 |Hr 1 |
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 9 |Hr 1 |6 Disso,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 10|Hr 2 |7 Disso,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 11|Hr 2 |8 Disso, 14 Awrinol,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 12|Hr 2 |8 Disso, 14 Awrinol,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 13|Hr 2 |9 Disso, 15 Awrinol,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 14|Hr 3 |11 Disso,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 15|Hr 3 |13 Disso,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 16|Hr 4 |20 Torhild, 14 Disso,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 17|Hr 4 |21 Torhild, 15 Disso,
Oct 18, 2022 |Lv 18|Hr 4 |21 Torhild, 16 Disso,
Oct 19, 2022 |Lv 19|Hr 10 |
Oct 19, 2022 |Lv 20|Hr 12 |26 Akhaen,
Oct 19, 2022 |Lv 21|Hr 12 |27 Akhaen,
Oct 19, 2022 |Lv 22|Hr 12 |27 Akhaen,
Oct 19, 2022 |Lv 23|Hr 12 |27 Akhaen,
Oct 19, 2022 |Lv 24|Hr 13 |28 Akhaen,
Oct 20, 2022 |Lv 25|Hr 20 |
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 26|Hr 24 |22 Disso, 22 Haellyne,
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 27|Hr 26 |31 Lofret, 31 Drogir,
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 28|Hr 26 |32 Lofret, 32 Drogir,
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 29|Hr 26 |33 Lofret, 34 Drogir,
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 30|Hr 26 |34 Lofret, 35 Drogir,
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 31|Hr 29 |26 Torhild, 33 Woryss,
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 32|Hr 32 |
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 33|Hr 33 |26 Yuin,
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 34|Hr 33 |28 Yuin,
Oct 21, 2022 |Lv 35|Hr 33 |29 Yuin, 27 Torhild,
Oct 22, 2022 |Lv 36|Hr 40 |25 Disso, 33 Yuin,
Oct 22, 2022 |Lv 37|Hr 44 |29 Akhaen,
Oct 22, 2022 |Lv 38|Hr 45 |26 Disso, 31 Akhaen,
Oct 23, 2022 |Lv 39|Hr 50 |39 Woryss,
Oct 23, 2022 |Lv 40|Hr 51 |39 Woryss,
Oct 25, 2022 |Lv 41|Hr 62 |43 Uaret, 49 Miglin,
Oct 30, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 42|Hr 94 |33 Gabooca, 39 Corrid,
Oct 30, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 43|Hr 96 |40 Corrid,
Oct 30, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 44|Hr 97 |41 Corrid,
Oct 30, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 45|Hr 98 |42 Corrid, 51 Gadorin,
Oct 30, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 46|Hr 98 |43 Corrid, 51 Gadorin,
Oct 30, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 47|Hr 98 |45 Corrid, 51 Gadorin,
Oct 31, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 48|Hr 98 |46 Corrid, 51 Gadorin,
Oct 31, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 49|Hr 99 |47 Corrid, 51 Gadorin,
Oct 31, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 50|Hr 99 |49 Corrid, 51 Gadorin,
Oct 31, 2022 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 51|Hr 99 |50 Corrid, 51 Gadorin,
75799, Gralker's Timeline

Timeline

Wed Oct 19 18:35:43 2022 at level 20 (11 hrs):
Gralker advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-1>

Fri Oct 21 11:29:12 2022 at level 30 (25 hrs):
Gralker advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-1>

Sat Oct 22 13:25:03 2022 at level 35 (36 hrs):
Gralker has pledged to the Fortress of Light <PK: 0-1>

Sat Oct 22 14:53:33 2022 at level 35 (36 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Hurgir <PK: 0-1>

Sun Oct 23 21:58:47 2022 at level 40 (49 hrs):
Gralker advanced to level 40 <PK: 0-2>

Mon Oct 31 00:38:04 2022 at level 51 (92 hrs):
Gralker advanced to level 51 <PK: 0-5>

Sat Nov 12 19:00:01 2022 at level 51 (149 hrs):
Azorinne made Gralker an Acolyte <PK: 0-9>

75798, Gralker's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

Oct 21, 2022|Lv 25|Aturi|a wandering knight by piercing electricity
Oct 22, 2022|Lv 36|Mausoleum|the juju zombie by smash
Oct 25, 2022|Lv 41|Ruins of Maethien|a winged Nightwalker by claw
Oct 26, 2022|Lv 41|Ruins of the Deep|a sahuagin raider by slice
Oct 28, 2022|Lv 41|Felar Encampment|Brensen by piercing cold
Oct 28, 2022|Lv 41|Ruins of Maethien|a large Nightwalker by claw
Oct 31, 2022|Lv 51|The Underdark Sea|a giant lamprey by bite
Nov 5, 2022 |Lv 51|The Red Lair|a salamander guardian by slice
Nov 5, 2022 |Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|a gray wolf by bite
Nov 9, 2022 |Lv 51|Abandoned Siege Encampment|a forest jaguar by claw
Nov 13, 2022|Lv 51|Glauruk Spawning Ground|a glauruk conscript by thrust
Nov 13, 2022|Lv 51|The Black Lair|the ancient black dragon by bite
Nov 13, 2022|Lv 51|The Green Lair|an enormous shambling mound by smash
Nov 15, 2022|Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|a gray wolf by bite
Nov 16, 2022|Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|a long tusked boar by hit
Nov 18, 2022|Lv 51|Feanwyyn Weald|the green dragon by poisonous bite
Nov 21, 2022|Lv 51|Underdark|a dark-elf patroller by hit
Nov 22, 2022|Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|the Blademaster by slice
Nov 22, 2022|Lv 51|Enpolad's Game Garden|a slime-covered, hooktail dragon by infernal power
Nov 23, 2022|Lv 51|The Blue Lair|a chaos runner war priest by smash
Nov 28, 2022|Lv 51|The Red Lair|a ancient red dragon by hit
Nov 29, 2022|Lv 51|The Black Lair|an ooze para-elemental by acidic bite
Dec 2, 2022 |Lv 51|Seantryn Modan|the Blademaster by assassinate
Dec 5, 2022 |Lv 51|Dragon Tower Ruins|a draconian zombie by claw
Dec 17, 2022|Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|a gray wolf by vicious bite
Dec 19, 2022|Lv 51|The Green Lair|a bitter treant by pound
Dec 20, 2022|Lv 51|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|Urnthagral, Lord of the Hunt by beating
Dec 20, 2022|Lv 51|High Lord's Keep|the High Lord by pierce
Dec 22, 2022|Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|a gray wolf by bite
Dec 30, 2022|Lv 51|The Tower of Sorcery|a maniacal conjurer by pierce
Jan 1, 2023 |Lv 51|The Blue Lair|a carnivorous plant by crush
Jan 1, 2023 |Lv 51|The Blue Lair|a swarm of locusts by sting
Jan 3, 2023 |Lv 51|Ruins of Maethien|a small Nightwalker by claw
Jan 4, 2023 |Lv 51|Crystal Island|a jagged crystal by hit
Jan 6, 2023 |Lv 51|Lost Elven Vaults|the jade elf assassin by assassinate
Jan 6, 2023 |Lv 51|The Tower of Trothon|a torrent of molten lava by hit
Jan 6, 2023 |Lv 51|Mausoleum|the great Dracolich by fireball
Jan 10, 2023|Lv 51|Forest Road|a huron tree by crush
75797, Gralker's Edges