Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[None] Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing Embalmer, Grief Summoner
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=53385
53385, [None] Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing Embalmer, Grief Summoner
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing Embalmer, Grief Summoner

Description

This creature looks to have been born and bred out of the nightmare of one
that has delved deep into the depths of insanity, and never returned. His
body looks to have been drained of all blood, discarded like a thing it
does not need. What remains of him is sunken in, much like a body that has
decayed over the process of years to be nothing but bone, with toughened,
dry, leathery skin covering them, as well as whatever else may be beneath
what could be called.. its flesh. Fortunately much of its body is
covered in loosely garbed clothings, but the clothings themselves are
covered from everything from mud, all the way to excrement that can be
smelled nearly as bad as the stench that radiates from his dead body.

The hands on this walking abomination are much like the hands of a human, but
bone has replaced fingers, anding his hands into long, ragged claws that look
to be able to cause severe pain. Its face... its face can only be described
as the mutilated remains of something that if pictured at an odd angle,
could once have been human. Its face, like the rest of him, is sunken in with
the lack of blood in his body... but even more there are craters like some
disease had badly ravaged this being in its past. No hair covers its skull,
nor can be seen on its body, and the skin is stretched so tight over the bone
skull that it can be seen clearly through that thin membrane of flesh.
Where lips should be is only a thin strip of flesh, revealing a mouth that
looks like it could have caused whatever had happened to this being, to
make it look like it does today. His teeth seem to glow with a natural
green vibrancy, but the glow is a darkness and not a light, like a
void that swallows what is outside of it, leaving only a glowing green residu

Score

Level51SexmaleRacewight
EthosNeutralAlignEvilClassnecromancer
Practices2Trains0HometownGaladon
Exp542500To Level25450SphereNecromancy
Age old, 105 years old (518 hours)
Hit Points1583Mana1021Movement1040
Strength17Intelligence20Wisdom20
Dexterity17Constitution11Charisma3
Carry #0/33Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold3Silver0Copper1269
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll7Damroll12  
53413, Jermet's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

clarification part 2
Added Wed May 27 23:11:35 2015 at level 51:

role was too long for entry. my char would want his relationship with aurescmont to continue
especially because he has knowledge of davarrah too. the mummy took most of what he knew
to the grave. bad mummy, but I can understand why it wouldnt happen.
I... cant just sit here and tolerate it.. and cant justify tolerating it as a wight.
but this is why

53405, Jermet's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

of mice and men
Added Sun May 10 18:51:13 2015 at level 19:

Jermet was more likely to be considered a mouse than a man. Ugly from the ravages
of disease in youth, pity and disgust was what he had most of in his life. He was reclusive
and spiteful. Wanted to be loved but never was really cared about, and found himself
unwanted at all times. He never had the will to adventure forth in youth like other adventurers, instead
not caring, and it wasnt until his anger and hatred went out of control that he
turned to the dark arts and lashed out in a spree of violence (late bloomer flaw, ow).
he has some guilt for what he has done, though feels justified, he feels guilt only because
his fear of being found out, he felt he was sloppy and not strong enough to stand.
if cought. He also could no longer stand even the thought of eating meat after what he had
done to the people he once lived with (obligate vegetarian) and did to their bodies.

Somewhat maddened, his solitude and isolation from life gave him little further
desires for companionship, only the power and authority to control himself, his environment
and his safety (why a magistrate) and to have the ultimate power.. fear so badly that noone
will stand against him, insult him, taunt him, or pity him. They will pine for him as they do
the beautiful elf. They will beg for his favor like they would a god, and like a god
he will stand before a mere man that once cast aside their eyes at his face and smite them.

Fear no evil except from that which was scorned.

53406, Jermet's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

the becomming
Added Wed May 13 18:16:57 2015 at level 31:

I stand at the crossroads.. what was once unknown to me has become clear.
the guildmasters themselves would speak to me if I asked them of things (man do I
personally feel stupid.... sayto heh.)
Callatis. Callatis you woke the beast within with the lycanthropes didnt you. What secrets does
the dark forest bear for me.
I joined the spire to keep my hide safe. My skin safe. To give myself power over others that
refused me, mocked me and scorned me, that they would never dare.

How I would give to follow your steps Callatis, to abandon myself to my hatred and lusts
and commit myself to erradicating the pretty, petty, overloved and overvalued whelps off the face of
thera.

The warning of the current wight, our interesting conversation we had... I would be torn
from the ways of cities chaos would be my life. Were I to tread your path I would be free
but scorned by the gods, strengthened in body
and lose all magical ability I posess. I trace records of you within the library of hamsah mutazz
and suffer still.

The only other knowledge I have gained so far is within the ghoul tunnels, the mummy.
Perhaps I will look to it, though the fury of the wight... no.. the gods ire I will not take.
I already have that of man.

53407, Jermet's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

of men and mice
Added Sat May 16 12:49:51 2015 at level 41:

Slowly, or maybe not slowly, jermet has gathered power in the negative energies of the dead, feeding off of
the suffering and scarring of others, and finding pleasure in it. Even giving a severed arm of
a child to the provost, to beat upon the pretty folk of the spire that get out of
hand... an arm gained in the forests of hell where he gathered a recent wand.

Recently he took the fetish, now knowing he can do so himself his power has grown, and so has his
desires for more power. Deep in the dark wood he found the altar near the unmarked grave of callidus, and believes
of a when to go there, and it is very tempting, he believes he is close to unlocking the primal power of the wight.
But that a thing he does not wish to risk, the hunger in him wishes it still. He may still attempt seek the
power of a mummy, a greater form and none would be left unscarred still, and especially that tree that
would make life flourish would rot and fester.
For its eternity until its long, painful death is done... and Jermet will live to see it happen.

A tale of his power.. the mighty words of the weak willed sulisa had grown wearisome to Jermet
to the point that he would ignore the assassin, feeling it having been scarred so much by others it had been
scarred to stupidity. Then came the time where even the gods grew weary of the banter, and such a thing as a duel
was set forth by Akresius, god of combat, where sulisa complained repeatedly of having
to fight in a manner not his complete choosing.

eh. insert standard textbook necro with hasted pets fight leading to sulisa's fast death.

The ease in which my power grows, the greatness that I am, the suffering of others. Already too many do not
dare look at me with anything other than longing, pain, but refuse to do as they did before. They suffer too much
but too much needs suffer.

Sulisa suffered well.
Sulisa's mouth is only a dim memory now as he looks towards the tree, and he will try to make certain
to ignore sulisa as best he can.

53408, Jermet's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

the razors edge
Added Sat May 23 17:53:49 2015 at level 51:

I have been attempting to write this, but I am more easily distracted now by violence
i have grown fond of it. The will of pon, the nightreaver has been broken he no longer roams now
and though it is the druid obughums' fault for dying by falling from the skies, I have killed
even that wily one. The tree has been suffering, and all the beautiful life that it represents is being
rotted, and withering away.

This form... this form is power, and while said by others to be weak, I find a greater trength in this form
than a spectre, and I am pleased with my growth.. to the nine hells with the conservator that mocked me!
Scorned me.. telling me I already looked like the dead, saying his pleasure at making the drow
and elves suffer as i enjoy, saying I do not please him for this. Laughing at me and mocking me, telling me my
regeants and telling me I will never gain them all, mocking me still I took his life myself.

Furious, anger driving me I did climb to the dark woods, met callidus himself, and stripped myself of all mortality,
that the last vestiges of humanity would be stripped from me, and I would ascend.. as kteng said
through the mortal shall come the divine.. now the power of gods... the vitality of the gods flows
through me. I am myth. I am legend. I am destruction!

The tree that held my focus for so long is withering. The offensiive it showed in the mortal days of my life has become
rather defensive, with many of its own fearing even to defend the tree, or regain the fetish they have learned.
and they learn well.

I am balanced on the edge of the blade of a razor, one step towards insanity, one step towards doom
but as always at thin line of the blade leads towards more power, and I walk it, talons extended before me.

real ooc reason. Im kinda too stupid to know the items I think I knew one.. maybe two.. so made up a story of the
conservator mocking me as a means to have an ic reason like my past. to tie it all together.
really wanted an undead so badly and knew was close woth callidus part, so went that direction and
finished it.

53409, Jermet's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

Xaelobran the Obscure
Added Sun May 24 18:04:24 2015 at level 51:

falling behind on my writings, I now write of this event. I know he was there for a mortal, but I could not
pass on the chance to speak to him myself.. of the graveyard, the place I dwell. It seems this one is a magi
of note and worth. He spoke of his works in galadon, apparently many of hte changes to the
buildings within has been of his design. The graveyard left ignored.. I spoke to him.. revealing
my vision. He spoke then that was the domain of his collegue, and that she was wary of venturing forth into galadon
because of the eders.. and their particular views. He said her name was Davarrah... someone I had long
sought for during my mortality. The mummy knew of her, and once walked with her, but that
valuable font of information revealed nearly nothing, and all its knowledge wasted within its charnel
halls where it was buried. Aurescmont says he knows a few things, but I doubt his word. Still he may
prove useful in the times to come. He has so far, his knowledge is superior to mine.
I long to meet this one. Her mystery is what drives me I want to know all there is to know
she is perhaps the only sientient kind of hers left, after the falling of Eshval into legend and myth.

What would she want with me.. what could I have or know, or do that could tempt her? For me to know.. her and her
ways? I need a bridge of some sort... a connection...
A means to reach out to her. I am interested.
in everything about her

53410, Jermet's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

descent into madness.. a trip to hell
Added Sun May 24 21:26:34 2015 at level 51:

The loss of the mummy.. that one was the only real use I had for an empirial, it was information
I desired.. taunting me with much, but still feeding me what I craved, including all these new
little graveyards it showed me.. that creature was a bit of a... valuable tool. It is gone, and now
the empire has nothing that I need any longer.. and Xeneth.. oh but I would love to scar that pretty
little face of his/hers.. whatever it is.. it is just too pretty.

but something new happened... from a familiar person of the blood tribunal that I was fond of as a mortal.
The empire was delving to meet the dark prince once more within hell. Such a thing not an
easy feat, and it is rumored that much can be gained from dealings with him.

I would deal with the devil to have the means to davarrah
A means.. both already.. and at last.. I can unravel the mysteries of the greatest evolution of
mortal kind, so ill even the gods do not take its way but the long lost eshval.
That..
That is power.
I will use them one more time, and meet him, before I finally have my way with the pretty face
of the empire.

Dissapointment! This... this cannot happen again I will rip every one of them to shreds and make them fear not being
here for this trip. It did not happen and is being delayed. I will not accept failures among those mortals again.

53411, Jermet's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

jeede
Added Mon May 25 15:30:30 2015 at level 51:

actually eh
im gonna screw the fuck out of scarab until jeede is gone, then I will decide.
I do not like cabal hopping, going from spire to scarab and that is what has
made me most wary, but fuck it. Scarab dies like the rest.

53412, Jermet's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

clarification
Added Wed May 27 23:09:29 2015 at level 51:

For the better part of my chars life, since around level 25, ive been having talks with Aurescmont.. right about a little
bit before he wighted. I leveled fast, and even levelled with him some to hero. Even though I was in a
cabal that was against his religion, he accepted me after speaking with me, tought me some things also
and in turn, I told him everything of my character, the provost was the only other person.
I was that completely blunt. In time, spoke with him and interacted with him more than with anyone
including the provost. To talisin, the only one asked, I admitted that were my mortal life, had I had
aurescmont as a father, my life would have been much different. My paths, everything, instead of having a bottled
up hatred that caused me to explode, etc. Yeah my char sees him as a father figure.. even though talisin
also says I am the stronger fighter, aurescmont has been that cool with his rp, even up to and including
the sacraa and the travelling man .. I never really understood the scarab cabal I get things a bit slowly
and when you read some of what scarabaeus has written, my mind shuts down, and I go another direction.
sorry immie not meaning that in a bad way, just that I dont get things so easy eh. feh. eh. That is why I speak
as highly as I do of aurescmont... reading the sacraa etc.. THAT is a voice of the scarab. A teacher
and a person that speaks. All of my interactions with him have been literally completely magnificent.

I do not like cabal hopping and while I did not honestly want to do it.. aurescmont was the reason I was
seriously considering going the way of the scarab. It was also because of Aurescmont I did not hunt jeede down
and kill him. Jeede has done nothing but act completely stupid with me before, to the point that
I can compare him with sulisa. I started calling jeede slave after the first time I fought him, which was at the tree.
had to try to reclaim through the one outlander, 2 villagers, and him. He had no idea of anything about my char
and the only times I have ever seen him try to fight, has been with help.

when I had the mask of anazu he was still in the grace of not being touched. I left him be. After about.. maybe an hour of off and on fighting
with koob jeed logs in.. and abit later when myself and koob had extended ourselves, him drained and likely going to die
but me hurting bad also.. jeede comes and attacks my char, and actually leaves koob to live. That was
the last straw I cant take someone being that stupid around me. In char my chars rage is a bit too
great, but ooc also I cant let his stupidity slide. It is why I have taken the icon, why I have killed the
scarab with jeede, and jeede did not even bother to try to fight etc.

He complains that I defend the empire and tribunal after the crap he has done, meh, this is the reasoning
behind why I backed away from the scarab. My character woudl want his relationship with aurescmont to continue

53404, Jermet's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Mon Jun 8 14:49:17 2015 by 'Umiron' at level 51 (386 hrs):
Crappy behavior begets crappy titles. Here's yours!

Wed Jun 10 19:01:05 2015 by 'Akresius' at level 51 (406 hrs):
Echoing Twist's comment. Today he sent me an unsolicited tell offering his evaluation of one of my priests. Warned him to show proper respect in the future.

Wed Jun 10 20:53:33 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (406 hrs):
An Immortal added 300 exp for: End of the world talk with Davarrah.

Mon Jun 15 12:54:24 2015 by 'Twist' at level 51 (468 hrs):
I'm putting this here in the hopes that someone buys the PBF. You sir need to look at your roles while you are writing them. The formatting is so bad that it makes it nearly unreadable. The fact that you ramble on and on in them

Mon Jun 15 12:55:14 2015 by 'Twist' at level 51 (468 hrs):
...doesn't help matters. TL-DR - Reading your role entries makes my eyes bleed.

Mon Jun 15 22:51:28 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (468 hrs):
An Immortal added 200 exp for: Per Drehir

Mon Jun 15 22:54:07 2015 by 'Drehir' at level 51 (468 hrs):
A roleplaying interaction about Vivimancy and the Ancients with Chiazep on a snoop. Good stuff.

Fri Jun 19 23:08:55 2015 by 'Raltevio' at level 51 (510 hrs):
He was discussing a necromancy manual for the Lyceum with Daph. I'll keep an eye on this one in game.

53414, Jermet's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

a meeting with whiysdan
Added Wed May 27 23:29:18 2015 at level 51:

When I first held the corpse of the boy in my hands and saw that god about, I had been
driven with complete inspiration. However when the time came for me to speak with the lord finally within the inn
I drew a blank, and what I wanted to say did not come out right.

at all. unfortunately. But in the least I got to spit in the eyes of one of the gods for how they
mistreated children.. children like myself... in my past. Where were the gods for me then. Where was
anyone. I mock him and despise him and hate him.. I stand in defyance of him and deny his existance
as a god like me!

yeah my char being transformed sees himself as divinity.
and as another ooc part of it, love ya whiysdan that was completely in char :)

53415, Jermet's Role Chapter 11

Role

Chapter 11

im sorry twist ive been doing a thing of going against the gods, spiting them as a hope
Added Thu Jun 4 20:26:57 2015 at level 51:

well not a hope, a thing of showing myself against the gods, his support and trues upport the rising of the dead.
its what I know of davarrah from the mummy.. the little bit I learned and from aurescmont, the little bit
he actually knew because he didnt know much. I havent met davarrah but dear god I have been trying
to do everything I could to attract a dark vampires attention by doing.. as I have :)

most everything has ammounted to it with my speakings to alot of people, especially adesoka and the interaction
with the jaguar goddess. I honestly expected that one to slay me but she didnt, but it was kinda important
for my characters progress. Didnt know you would do it twist.

I dont hate the imms and im not bashing them. the undeath was a thing I call my ascension, becomming divinity
like the gods. We are no longer truly mortal, and I have quoted ktengs verse through the mortal shall come
the divine. I call us divinities, and I try to coerce others like liffy, oh god so many people, to
experience the darkness, the rebirth etc, to know that it is an ascension.

I just want it to be known im not imm bashing or anything. I will stop saying I am a god, but if is ok
ok was told was ok I can call myself divinity. I will also call you guys gods and not godlings

but I realy do expect to be slain by the gods, the actual ones because I know my character isnt. Its all for
the hopes of the interactions others had with davarrah. It all began with xaelobran when I had just hit level 51
and a reason for much. the want to meet the dark prince as explained in earlier role etc to have a bridge
to davarrah, someho etc with his power.

I dunno what else to do but continue on :(. But I do understand that the gds will show their true
power, and I accept the smitings and slayings and stuff. really dont like having 0 mana that sucks as a mage.

53416, Jermet's Role Chapter 12

Role

Chapter 12

been trying to think of what to say
Added Sat Jun 6 17:09:49 2015 at level 51:

just with how things turned out with twist. I kinda expected baerinika to slay me when I spoke to her, was
actually counting on it, since adesoka was on and I could taunt him further with it and was wondering
a bit hy kinda didnt happen. It ended up being that it was twist to slay me, and I havent even gotten
to go to the island yet with about 40 items to feed the veil at once etc. yeah I actually kinda had
the beginning of that planned out eh. Just.. that it happened beforehand at the market square
and as it happened kinda bummed me a bit, but as things go.
I still preach to others the same things I have. sometimes offer to others like I have liffy and offer
her the power of undeath, to join the darkness and the dark army etc, but just kinda feel like
too bummed to keep much up.
was not paying attention and killed myself on two outlanders unprotected. nice. lol
anyway, but meh.
after 400 years of a chars life, only xaelobran meeting once and adesoka knowing more of davarrah
than I do eh, despite the mummy etc, just gonna scrap it all and just kill. i tried.

53417, Jermet's Role Chapter 13

Role

Chapter 13

the second comming of the tailed star, and a meeting with davarrah part 1
Added Fri Jun 12 19:38:24 2015 at level 51:

It began on the blood moon, the full moon just after I finished killing two members of the fortress. Mortals would call
such a thing fate but I would call it providence, but just after liffy breathed her last at my feet, the tailed star was once
more seen in the night sky. Far overhead it moved, its passage continuing during the waning, new, and waxing moons,
moving further and further towards the desination it travelled. Perhaps once more into the crab constellation as it had
before, perhaps a new place. This time things are different. During the last was the first comming, it was a time for
doomsayers to preach the end of the world as only guesses could be made of how things would be. It was a time of
panic, a time of fear and betrayal, and a time in which even the masters of the five magics would take a toll of death
by the hands of the late sultan of hamsah mutazz. After all was said opportunities were missed. The comet.. something
happened then that only the people that watched without panic, without judgement These people were the astronomers
whose curiousity perhaps outweighed any form of fear or trepidation, and the gods themselves who care nothing of the
dooms of man, and the dead that watch all things. The comet I believe was a source f power that could change much
of how thera is, and could ever be.. a thing that if harnessed could mean an immensity of power for a side, faction, god,
diety or anything else that could harness it... even the undead. Were it only that the darkest of night could fall over thera,
as the undead harness the power of change, as the comet passes into the constellation of the crab so too the darkness
passes over the veil of shadow into the mortal world, and comes the true night of the living dead (yeah i went there). Lost
amidst the pleasures of my own dark thoughts, comes a sound. Whispering words of sweetness and mad hunger from
something near.. an ancient voice, but a voice as sweet as a woman of allure that nothing living could match...
something that could come only from the perfection of the dead. It was her... at long last as the years blend together,
the decades become as meaningless as a watcher of time.. at long last I am in the presence of her.. the mother of all
things. I know I need explain the things I said to her better my command of language is not.. the best I will do so later as
I write this.. but at long last I have met the one.. the mystery and enigma to me since my days of mortal past. She told
me... the time has already come, the omens are already here and the star is already seen. Nothing more can be done
now but the hands of fate be played by the players that play them (the gods). There is no part for me in this, all I can
do, just as she does, is wait. Perhaps.. there will be a time for us in this, nothing is ever certain, not even the future

53418, Jermet's Role Chapter 14

Role

Chapter 14

the second coming of the tailed star, and a meeting with davarrah part 2. ran out of room
Added Fri Jun 12 19:39:26 2015 at level 51:

as the comet works its way once more towards the constellation of the crab, the time is nigh.. we wait, and we watch.
The only thing that is certain, is that after this moment, nothing can be certain.
Chaos rules the dead, and order happens only through the chaos that exists with it. What comes comes.. and if anything
for the dead can happen, it can only happen through the hand that Davarrah can play, a hand I believe already in motion.
I wait.. with her I wait, as the omens come.

53419, Jermet's Role Chapter 15

Role

Chapter 15

the mother of all things
Added Fri Jun 12 19:43:29 2015 at level 51:

this is an explanation of the way my character sees davarrah, and the way I see the undead in this world, why the expansion
of the graves is so important to him (and why he tolerates the existance of the empire and the spire).
My char sees davarrah as a vampire, the oldest and likely most powerful undead there is and I believe a woman also because
of the name though I didnt look kinda my fault. The vampires need blood to exist, and as such, my char believes strongly
that some -not all- mortals are necessary to keep her living, and her chosen lineage. He sees davarrah as the mother of
what is left of humanity because there would be none that would take care of her mortals, her future food, better than her.
She would want the blood pure, fresh, fat and well taken care of.. there would be no waste, so no dying children. Davarrah
is in all things superior to any god to him, a point I was trying to make with my spiting of the gods a while back, and why
I used the dead corpses of children. The gods were wasteful of mortal life, but none of the imms spoke of why I used children
so I really couldnt use that avenue at the time. sowwy but I did use the prop for a reason. So yeah, my char sees davarrah
as the mother of all humanity, because none would take care of them better than her, because that is her food supply.
That was my meaning to that, and also the mother of the undead, because she is the oldest, wisest and most powerful
and without her, what would we be beyond mindless dead? Having a being like her, gives us our own focus and power,
and she is the reason for much of everything that jermet has done, and why he has tried to bring others like soliah
to the guild of necromancy, and liffy. Also why for a time until liffy saved anothers life in front of me I was killing I left
liffy completely alone, and tried to keep all of our interaction through rp, trying to get him into the fold. (liffy is one of
the few maran that stay online for any length of time I didnt want her to run around as a healer being hunted so much
it didnt seem right to me, so tried to rp and get her to the dark side)
This is what I meant with my vision that I tried to say to davarrah, that I have a vision of her, being the ultimate of all
that is and should ever be.. never being in hiding as Xaelobran had sort of mentioned, but being able to walk freely
in front of all mortals, all of them looking up to her even as they are her food, ruling over both the living and the dead,
as the mother of all things.

53420, Jermet's Role Chapter 16

Role

Chapter 16

change, final entry of the three from conversing with davarrah
Added Fri Jun 12 19:46:16 2015 at level 51:

davarrah asked should I live through this, what reward would I hope for? As an in char thing everything is bent on
davarrah and her mystery, and knowing that mystery completely. It would be that, to being as she is, of her lineage
and knowing her completely. But that is a leap I really dont expect to happen but that is from an in char standpoint
only and the drive of my char, her mystery as I mentioned before in earlier role chapter somewhere. The other part
I spoke of, I know I said it badly but I couldnt put it to english the best. im sorry I tried. I forget exactly what I said
so I will explain it here. Long ago with xaelobran I mentioned the graveyard of galadon, of renovations that may
come to it, though he said that was davarrah's domain and what started all this to begin with :). I would like to be
immortalized among the dead, meaning I would like to be the one to remake graveyard of galadon if that is going
to happen, a place truly of the dead. that was what I was meaning but I wasnt comming across clearly and I didnt
know how to put that in character. im sorry. Otherwise I dont look for rewards, just that i got to speak with davarrah
and understand the situation that things are already comming to a conclusion with the hands being played that
was wonderful to me. The interactions with others (save I still dont know how to handle twist.. just knowing making
my own magic more powerful makes that ones more powerful bothers my char. twist had another god went vis
in front of me at the orcs I would have been more bold. please understand that.. because it is you it was
problematic for me, that my char doesnt know how to deal with you when I cant drown you in magic etc :P)
also my char doesnt know yours gets intoxicated with magic. a past char of mine did but my char has never
had that experience I cant really speak about it and feel good about doing so because he hasnt had that experience.
heh. all of that has been wonderful, including the slaying. though confusing that it really didnt come from the jaguar
as I thought it would, still kinda wonderful to me. im an attention whore, thats reward enough :) so whatever comes
comes really. just that if I could ask for anything, would like to redo the galadon graveyard, that was my meaning.
sorry for being wordy just trying to be understood.

53421, Jermet's Role Chapter 17

Role

Chapter 17

enough
Added Mon Jun 15 19:43:59 2015 at level 51:

there was an incidident where baerinika repeatedly interfered in a pvp fight between me and goraldain, but I took
that one in stride because adesoka just died etc, even though freakin restores and removing diseases was
a bit rediculous. This latest thing though pisses me off to much im sorry for the
other imms. I spoke to an imm before in regards to lararani etc, I have tried to help larar actually use chaos and
different skills against me, because the reason he was dying was he did the same thing over and over. I actually
invented the damn thing of training others to be worthy of the undead armies, as a means to help people fight
better and fight me better because of that interaction with said imm. Goraldain doesnt need it his specs / legacies
are perfect against mine and he preps. But the elven paladin I have been giving alot of knowledge to, rather not
directly but things to get aid from others with, but giving him a target. I also got to a point, got goraldain
involved in the helping of luthantulas.
but this second time having an imm interfere on the docks of hamsah for no damn reason I can
figure out eh. Nah. I am not being nice anymore. I am not being helpful. Ive had enough.
I can take being ganged down etc, but when I find out imms are keeping shit from happening
its my turn to be pissy. I also sit and wait for hours at times to make sure I dont multikill people
because it sucks I try to avoid it on purpose, largely for the game. I wont actively hunt said people I killed
too much like valdifer but if they are near screw it they are gonna die.
ive been too nice to have that shit done to too many people, those two were just two of them.

and since only one person ahs ever known how to enter the plane of shadows where the polyp is, that means it
was probably a task given directly to them eh, so I will avoid doing that too for davarrah.
but imm, baerinika or not, that shit pissed me off just alot.
I can be an asshole too

53403, Jermet's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Mon May 11 17:41:37 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 28 (16 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Brief, but ties together a lot of character details. Was a social pariah and became spiteful, turned to necromancy. Obsessed with control and wants to be a Magistrate as a result.

Tue May 12 17:57:13 2015 by 'Destuvius' at level 30 (35 hrs):
Your rp is pretty solid and pretty much always on. However, since you seem to think the use capital letters to start sentences is not necessary, I cannot bring myself to give you xp.

Fri May 15 11:33:43 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 35 (84 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Kind of random thoughts on what we'll do when we get to 47. Not sure if we'll go mummy or...even wight!

Sat May 16 12:15:21 2015 by 'Whiysdan' at level 41 (99 hrs):
After the fight with Sulisa that Akre had them duke out he took the embalmed guts and strung them in front of the village. Titled for it. thumbsup!

Sat May 16 12:18:02 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 41 (99 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: For the above interaction with Sulisa and Akresius.

Sat May 16 12:25:47 2015 by 'Akresius' at level 41 (99 hrs):
To clarify, he and Sulisa were biching back and forth because each wouldn't fight. I arranged a duel between the two of them on neutral ground (Ceawlin). Jermet won.

Sat May 16 15:45:27 2015 by 'Whiysdan' at level 44 (99 hrs):
Been a good presence for Tribunal recently. Enjoy the lastname as a small pat on the back.

Wed May 20 11:58:04 2015 by 'Destuvius' at level 47 (161 hrs):
Becoming a wight makes you no longer orderly, and also no longer Trib eligible. Booted per ethos change on becoming.

Thu May 21 21:27:41 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (181 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: A chat with Xaelobran in Galadon over some untouched beers.

Thu May 21 21:38:37 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (181 hrs):
An Immortal added 600 exp for: I hate to double-dip, but Jermet's story about his Becoming, as told to Khalmarnasa, was very interesting.

Thu May 21 22:30:29 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (181 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Newbie channel goodness.

Tue May 26 19:49:38 2015 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (233 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Updates about being undead, about losing the Mummy from the Empire who taught them much, and about fighting and who they will fight in the future.

Thu Jun 4 20:17:38 2015 by 'Twist' at level 51 (348 hrs):
Caught him calling himself a God while he was a ghost. Twist don't play dat. Called him out on it, he called me 'godling' to my face. That earned a slay.

Thu Jun 4 20:18:21 2015 by 'Twist' at level 51 (348 hrs):
Didn't do anything else permanent to him, so far. If he keeps it up, he might just lose his Magic (good suggestion, Desty!)

53390, Jermet's Leveling

Leveling History

May 10, 2015 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
May 10, 2015 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
May 10, 2015 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
May 10, 2015 |Lv 5 |Hr 0 |
May 10, 2015 |Lv 6 |Hr 0 |
May 10, 2015 |Lv 7 |Hr 1 |11 Kithsadonia, 9 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 8 |Hr 1 |11 Kithsadonia, 9 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 9 |Hr 1 |12 Kithsadonia, 10 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 10|Hr 1 |12 Kithsadonia, 11 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 11|Hr 2 |13 Kithsadonia, 12 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 12|Hr 2 |14 Kithsadonia, 12 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 13|Hr 2 |15 Kithsadonia, 13 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 14|Hr 3 |16 Kithsadonia, 14 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 15|Hr 3 |17 Kithsadonia, 15 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 16|Hr 3 |18 Kithsadonia, 15 Djejegaa,
May 10, 2015 |Lv 17|Hr 4 |
May 10, 2015 |Lv 18|Hr 5 |
May 10, 2015 |Lv 19|Hr 5 |
May 10, 2015 |Lv 20|Hr 10 |
May 11, 2015 |Lv 21|Hr 16 |
May 11, 2015 |Lv 22|Hr 17 |22 Kithsadonia,
May 11, 2015 |Lv 23|Hr 17 |23 Kithsadonia, 23 Djejegaa,
May 11, 2015 |Lv 24|Hr 18 |24 Kithsadonia, 24 Djejegaa,
May 11, 2015 |Lv 25|Hr 18 |25 Kithsadonia, 24 Djejegaa,
May 11, 2015 |Lv 26|Hr 21 |25 Djejegaa, 26 Allyx,
May 11, 2015 |Lv 27|Hr 22 |27 Allyx, 26 Djejegaa,
May 11, 2015 |Lv 28|Hr 22 |27 Djejegaa, 28 Allyx,
May 12, 2015 |Lv 29|Hr 33 |
May 12, 2015 |Lv 30|Hr 37 |
May 13, 2015 |Lv 31|Hr 50 |
May 14, 2015 |Lv 32|Hr 65 |26 Alriach, 36 Aurikan,
May 14, 2015 |Lv 33|Hr 67 |38 Zorghamul,
May 14, 2015 |Lv 34|Hr 74 |
May 14, 2015 |Lv 35|Hr 79 |29 Xanatos, 35 Mayperl,
May 15, 2015 |Lv 36|Hr 86 |39 Sote, 38 Mayperl,
May 15, 2015 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 37|Hr 86 |39 Sote, 39 Mayperl,
May 15, 2015 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 38|Hr 87 |40 Sote, 40 Mayperl,
May 15, 2015 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 39|Hr 87 |41 Sote, 41 Mayperl,
May 15, 2015 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 40|Hr 88 |
May 16, 2015 |Lv 41|Hr 100|
May 16, 2015 |Lv 42|Hr 103|49 Aurescmont, 48 Hitrilipimi,
May 16, 2015 |Lv 43|Hr 103|50 Aurescmont, 49 Hitrilipimi,
May 16, 2015 |Lv 44|Hr 104|50 Aurescmont, 49 Hitrilipimi,
May 17, 2015 |Lv 45|Hr 119|
May 17, 2015 |Lv 46|Hr 125|51 Ahzlan, 47 Kippli,
May 19, 2015 |Lv 47|Hr 153|50 Hitrilipimi, 51 Ahzlan,
May 20, 2015 |Lv 48|Hr 171|44 Sote, 51 Marintok,
May 20, 2015 |Lv 49|Hr 171|51 Ahzlan, 51 Marintok,
May 21, 2015 |Lv 50|Hr 175|37 Allyx, 45 Sote,
May 21, 2015 |Lv 51|Hr 177|40 Allyx, 46 Sote,
53391, Jermet's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

May 11, 2015|Lv 25|Arkham|vs 1: <25> Barkul (100%, slash)
May 13, 2015|Lv 31|The Dragon Sea|vs 1: <25> Lyra (100%, pierce)
May 19, 2015|Lv 46|The Eastern Road|vs 1: <51> Jeede (100%, double spin kick)
May 19, 2015|Lv 47|The Ashes of NoWhere|vs 1: <51> Obughum (100%, fire seed)
May 20, 2015|Lv 47|Khalid River|vs 1: <51> Lilyth (100%, sunray)
May 20, 2015|Lv 47|The Dark Wood|vs 1: <51> Lilyth (100%, stinging lash)
May 22, 2015|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 1: <51> Obughum (100%, lightning bolt)
May 25, 2015|Lv 51|Voralian City|vs 1: <51> Bhelgus (100%, pummeling blow)
May 25, 2015|Lv 51|Graveyard|vs 2: <51> Jeede (25%, wrath), <51> Koob (74%)
May 26, 2015|Lv 51|Graveyard|vs 1: <51> Obughum (100%, beating)
May 27, 2015|Lv 51|Forgotten Crypts|vs 3: <51> Jawhar (2%), <51> Obughum (63%, decomposition), <51> Pon (33%)
May 29, 2015|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|vs 2: <51> Pon (74%, pierce), <47> Tilrend (25%)
May 30, 2015|Lv 51|The Sea of Despair|vs 1: <48> Nydfeldt (100%, pound)
May 30, 2015|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: <51> Lilyth (26%), <51> Obughum (73%, unleashed rage)
May 31, 2015|Lv 51|The Slave Mines of Sitran|vs 2: <51> Lilyth (52%, bite), <50> Avarillon (47%)
Jun 1, 2015 |Lv 51|Graveyard|vs 3: <51> Lilyth (18%), <51> Pon (36%, cleave), <51> Gromm (45%)
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|vs 2: <51> Urgandtol (45%), <51> Pon (54%, claw)
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|The White Lair|vs 1: <50> Avarillon (100%, KB)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|Graveyard|vs 2: <51> Lilyth (55%, beating), <50> Avarillon (44%)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|vs 1: <50> Avarillon (100%, buffeting)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|Eaststride Road|vs 3: <51> Luthantulas (35%, heavenly wrath), <51> Bhelgus (45%), <51> Urgandtol (18%)
Jun 11, 2015|Lv 51|Outskirts of Galadon|vs 1: <51> Obughum (100%, decomposition)
Jun 13, 2015|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|vs 2: <51> Dkraknoor (0%), <51> Goraldain (100%, flaming bite)
Jun 13, 2015|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: <51> Goraldain (97%, flaming bite), <48> Nato (2%)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|The Seaport of Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 2: <45> Thalythia (42%, divine power), <51> Luthantulas (57%)
Jun 16, 2015|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 2: <51> Arywvel (0%), <51> Ashworth (99%, flaming bite)
Jun 18, 2015|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 4: <51> Jeede (32%, ), <48> Jacq (13%), <43> Thaar (0%), <51> Avarillon (53%)
Jun 20, 2015|Lv 51|Voralian City|vs 2: <51> Khazhrim (96%, wrath), <51> Luthantulas (3%)
53392, Jermet's PK Wins

PK Wins

May 12, 2015|Lv 29|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|Dech vs 2: <28> Djejegaa (44%, disruption), <29> Jermet (55%)
May 12, 2015|Lv 30|Galadon|Casthak vs 1: <30> Jermet (100%, poison)
May 13, 2015|Lv 31|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Lyra vs 1: <31> Jermet (100%, burning, weeping sores)
May 14, 2015|Lv 33|The Outlander Refuge|Cynja vs 2: <33> Jermet (2%), <35> Aufang (97%, claw)
May 15, 2015|Lv 40|Feanwyyn Weald|Krymcynk vs 1: <40> Jermet (100%, infernal power)
May 16, 2015|Lv 41|Keep of Ceawlin|Sulisa vs 1: <41> Jermet (100%, icy grip)
May 16, 2015|Lv 44|Arkham|Grumm vs 2: <44> Jermet (49%, punch), <41> Sote (50%)
May 16, 2015|Lv 44|Outlying Villages|Grumm vs 1: <44> Jermet (100%, deathly touch)
May 16, 2015|Lv 44|The Imperial Lands|Krymcynk vs 4: <41> Sote (0%), <51> Sindrir (52%, infernal power), <44> Jermet (39%), <51> Kregan (8%)
May 18, 2015|Lv 46|Ancient Emerald Forest|Cosita vs 1: <46> Jermet (100%, smash)
May 18, 2015|Lv 46|Forest of Prosimy|Cosita vs 3: <51> Obughum (21%), <51> Zhabala (0%), <46> Jermet (78%, claw)
May 19, 2015|Lv 46|Galadon|Thulevar vs 1: <46> Jermet (100%, hit)
May 20, 2015|Lv 47|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Pon vs 1: <47> Jermet (100%, infernal power)
May 20, 2015|Lv 47|BattleRager Village|Bhelgus vs 2: <51> Marintok (83%, flurry), <47> Jermet (16%)
May 20, 2015|Lv 49|Western Aryth Ocean|Lilyth vs 1: <49> Jermet (100%, smash)
May 21, 2015|Lv 50|Galadon|Pon vs 1: <50> Jermet (100%, poison)
May 21, 2015|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Cosita vs 3: <51> Hitrilipimi (0%), <51> Jermet (76%, claw), <47> Sote (22%)
May 22, 2015|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Jawhar vs 4: <51> Kregan (20%, wrath), <51> Hitrilipimi (39%), <51> Jermet (24%), <51> Khalmarnasa (16%)
May 23, 2015|Lv 51|Ruins of Delar-Tol|Goraldain vs 2: <51> Zhabala (14%, torrent of lightning), <51> Jermet (85%)
May 23, 2015|Lv 51|Ysigrath|Bhelgus vs 3: <49> Parandalia (75%, icy needle), <51> Ahzlan (15%), <51> Jermet (9%)
May 24, 2015|Lv 51|The Lower Voralia's Tears|Nydfeldt vs 2: <48> Sote (14%), <51> Jermet (85%, punch)
May 24, 2015|Lv 51|The Aryth Ocean|Nydfeldt vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, claw)
May 24, 2015|Lv 51|The Dragon Sea|Gromm vs 3: <51> Aurescmont (10%, word of death), <48> Sote (15%), <51> Jermet (73%)
May 24, 2015|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Nydfeldt vs 3: <51> Hitrilipimi (28%), <51> Jermet (38%), <48> Sote (32%, slash)
May 24, 2015|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Nydfeldt vs 3: <51> Hitrilipimi (22%), <48> Sote (26%), <51> Jermet (51%, punch)
May 24, 2015|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Sulisa vs 2: <51> Jermet (74%), <51> Zhabala (25%, imperial vengeance)
May 25, 2015|Lv 51|Mausoleum|Ashworth vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, poison)
May 25, 2015|Lv 51|The Keep of Barovia|Cosita vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, chop)
May 26, 2015|Lv 51|Balator|Jawhar vs 3: <51> Zhabala (15%), <46> Fessara (12%), <51> Jermet (71%, burning, weeping sores)
May 26, 2015|Lv 51|The Dwarf Forest|Pon vs 2: <51> Zhabala (2%), <51> Jermet (97%, deathly touch)
May 26, 2015|Lv 51|Outlying Villages|Adesoka vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, hunger)
53393, Jermet's PK Wins

PK Wins

May 26, 2015|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Bhelgus vs 3: <51> Kregan (0%), <51> Jermet (41%, punch), <48> Kobuk (58%)
May 26, 2015|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Ahzlan vs 2: <48> Kobuk (17%, infernal power), <51> Jermet (82%)
May 26, 2015|Lv 51|Eaststride Road|Bertrame vs 2: <48> Kobuk (19%), <51> Jermet (80%, punch)
May 27, 2015|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Cosita vs 4: <51> Obughum (0%), <51> Jermet (58%, burning, weeping sores), <51> Talisin (41%), <51> Hitrilipimi (0%)
May 27, 2015|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Jawhar vs 3: <51> Jermet (22%), <51> Talisin (59%, KB), <51> Zhabala (17%)
May 27, 2015|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Gromm vs 3: <51> Talisin (65%, KB), <51> Jermet (34%), <51> Zhabala (0%)
May 28, 2015|Lv 51|Spiderhaunt Woods|Jawhar vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, infernal power)
May 28, 2015|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Jawhar vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
May 28, 2015|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Obughum vs 2: <51> Nuerria (7%), <51> Jermet (92%, infernal power)
May 28, 2015|Lv 51|The Dragon Sea|Nydfeldt vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
May 29, 2015|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Tilrend vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
May 29, 2015|Lv 51|Forgotten Crypts|Tilrend vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, infernal power)
May 29, 2015|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Jawhar vs 2: <51> Zhabala (9%), <51> Jermet (90%, burning, weeping sores)
May 30, 2015|Lv 51|Prison of Glymarach|Lilyth vs 3: <51> Hitrilipimi (5%), <51> Sote (49%, black light), <51> Jermet (44%)
May 30, 2015|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Lilyth vs 3: <51> Obughum (0%), <51> Sote (84%, claw), <51> Jermet (15%)
May 30, 2015|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Nydfeldt vs 4: <42> Ugluzkr (0%), <51> Hitrilipimi (23%, slash), <51> Jermet (36%), <51> Sote (39%)
May 30, 2015|Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|Urgandtol vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
May 30, 2015|Lv 51|The Tahril Mountains|Corzu vs 3: <51> Sote (89%, double spin kick), <42> Rolgo (10%), <51> Jermet (0%)
May 31, 2015|Lv 51|The Stone's Embrace|Lilyth vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, defilement)
May 31, 2015|Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Lilyth vs 4: <51> Obughum (0%), <51> Sindrir (43%, infernal power), <51> Sote (21%), <51> Jermet (35%)
May 31, 2015|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Adesoka vs 2: <51> Kobuk (40%, pound), <51> Jermet (59%)
May 31, 2015|Lv 51|The Aryth Ocean|Urgandtol vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, poison)
Jun 1, 2015 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Jawhar vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, infernal power)
Jun 1, 2015 |Lv 51|The North Road|Adesoka vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 1, 2015 |Lv 51|The North Road|Tzuvazel vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, energy drain)
Jun 1, 2015 |Lv 51|Forest Road|Nydfeldt vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 2, 2015 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Bhelgus vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, deathly touch)
Jun 2, 2015 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Pon vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, hit)
Jun 2, 2015 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Urgandtol vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 3, 2015 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Jacq vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 3, 2015 |Lv 51|Galadon|Chiazep vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
53394, Jermet's PK Wins

PK Wins

Jun 3, 2015 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Jacq vs 2: <51> Hitrilipimi (44%, mental jolt), <51> Jermet (55%)
Jun 3, 2015 |Lv 51|Graveyard|Adesoka vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, smash)
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|Graveyard|Urgandtol vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, smash)
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|Graveyard|Urgandtol vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, poison)
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|Graveyard|Gromm vs 2: <51> Jermet (94%, deathly touch), <51> Urgandtol (5%)
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Obughum vs 2: <51> Jermet (31%), <51> Hitrilipimi (68%, flaming bite)
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|Galadon|Obughum vs 3: <46> Fessara (0%, ), <51> Hitrilipimi (0%), <51> Jermet (100%) *Assassinated*
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Avarillon vs 2: <51> Kobuk (45%, black light), <51> Jermet (54%)
Jun 5, 2015 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Pon vs 2: <51> Jermet (29%, deathly touch), <49> Chagos (70%)
Jun 5, 2015 |Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Bhelgus vs 2: <49> Chagos (35%, KB), <51> Jermet (64%)
Jun 5, 2015 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Adesoka vs 2: <51> Kobuk (9%, black light), <51> Jermet (90%)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Sotis vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, deathly touch)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|Eaststride Road|Gromm vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|Voralian City|Goraldain vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, deathly touch)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Lararani vs 2: <51> Nuerria (45%, punch), <51> Jermet (54%)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|Mausoleum|Lararani vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, claw)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|Graveyard|Lararani vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, infernal power)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Jacq vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, chilling touch)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Lararani vs 2: <51> Jermet (68%, deathly touch), <51> Zhabala (31%)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Lararani vs 3: <46> Fessara (0%), <51> Jermet (33%, KB), <51> Zhabala (66%)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Adesoka vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%)
Jun 6, 2015 |Lv 51|Silverwood|Tilrend vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, infernal power)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|The Pass|Gromm vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Lararani vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, KB)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|The Aryth Ocean|Lararani vs 2: <46> Azhag (6%), <51> Jermet (93%, punch)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|Adesoka vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|The Drogran Hills|Lararani vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, deathly touch)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Adesoka vs 3: <51> Nuerria (30%), <51> Kobuk (28%), <51> Jermet (41%, burning, weeping sores)
Jun 7, 2015 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Bhelgus vs 2: <51> Chagos (42%, claw), <51> Jermet (57%)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|Urgandtol vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, deathly touch)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Adesoka vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Galadon|Adesoka vs 3: <41> Allyx (9%), <51> Hitrilipimi (40%), <51> Jermet (50%, smash)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Erithyl vs 2: <51> Hitrilipimi (8%), <51> Jermet (91%, poison)
53395, Jermet's PK Wins

PK Wins

Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Arven vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, deathly touch)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Eaststride Road|Gromm vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, smash)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Adesoka vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, poison)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Bhelgus vs 3: <51> Chagos (55%, slice), <51> Jermet (43%), <46> Azhag (1%)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Hugirkin vs 3: <51> Jermet (18%, KB), <46> Azhag (36%), <51> Kobuk (45%)
Jun 8, 2015 |Lv 51|The Aryth Ocean|Adesoka vs 2: <46> Fessara (0%, ), <51> Jermet (100%) *Assassinated*
Jun 9, 2015 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Goraldain vs 2: <51> Hitrilipimi (10%), <51> Jermet (89%, infernal power)
Jun 9, 2015 |Lv 51|The Talshidar Caves|Goraldain vs 2: <51> Jermet (80%, poison), <51> Zhabala (19%)
Jun 9, 2015 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Lararani vs 4: <51> Zhabala (20%), <51> Kobuk (4%), <49> Dkraknoor (28%), <51> Jermet (47%, punch)
Jun 9, 2015 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Thalythia vs 2: <51> Jermet (45%, deathly touch), <51> Zhabala (54%)
Jun 9, 2015 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Adesoka vs 2: <51> Jermet (91%, slice), <51> Zhabala (8%)
Jun 9, 2015 |Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Luthantulas vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, chilling touch)
Jun 10, 2015|Lv 51|Northern Foothills|Bertrame vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 10, 2015|Lv 51|Northern Foothills|Liffy vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, deathly touch)
Jun 10, 2015|Lv 51|The Vale of Arendyl|Luthantulas vs 2: <51> Nuerria (59%, claw), <51> Jermet (40%)
Jun 11, 2015|Lv 51|The North Road|Lilyth vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, poison)
Jun 11, 2015|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Lararani vs 3: <50> Azhag (10%), <51> Xeneth (70%, pummeling blow), <51> Jermet (18%)
Jun 11, 2015|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Nato vs 1: <51> Jermet (0%, ) *Power Word Kill*
Jun 11, 2015|Lv 51|Balator|Nato vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, ) *Power Word Kill*
Jun 12, 2015|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Nato vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, claw)
Jun 12, 2015|Lv 51|Bramblefield Road|Luthantulas vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 12, 2015|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Obughum vs 2: <51> Jermet (73%, deathly touch), <51> Dkraknoor (26%)
Jun 13, 2015|Lv 51|West Sumner's Road|Adesoka vs 2: <51> Jermet (0%, ), <51> Kowelu (100%) *Power Word Kill*
Jun 13, 2015|Lv 51|Bramblefield Road|Adesoka vs 3: <51> Kowelu (29%, punch), <51> Zhabala (15%), <51> Jermet (55%)
Jun 13, 2015|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Dkraknoor vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, smash)
Jun 13, 2015|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Goraldain vs 2: <51> Zhabala (25%), <51> Jermet (74%, claw)
Jun 13, 2015|Lv 51|Bramblefield Road|Luthantulas vs 4: <51> Kobuk (35%), <47> Sarraven (3%), <51> Jermet (52%, punch), <48> Nato (8%)
Jun 14, 2015|Lv 51|The Dragon Sea|Obughum vs 3: <51> Yaztran (0%), <51> Sindrir (26%, infernal power), <51> Jermet (73%)
Jun 14, 2015|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Khazhrim vs 3: <51> Jermet (84%, infernal power), <51> Yaztran (10%), <51> Sindrir (5%)
Jun 14, 2015|Lv 51|Galadon|Luthantulas vs 2: <51> Nuerria (0%), <51> Jermet (100%, infernal power)
53396, Jermet's PK Wins

PK Wins

Jun 14, 2015|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Kobuk vs 2: <44> Ahjevhil (21%), <51> Jermet (78%, punch)
Jun 14, 2015|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Nydfeldt vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, chop)
Jun 14, 2015|Lv 51|Sands of Sorrow|Valdifer vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, claw)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Arven vs 2: <51> Jermet (23%), <50> Azhag (76%, bite)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Valdifer vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Piyoel vs 3: <51> Kobuk (23%, savage feeding), <51> Erithyl (31%), <51> Jermet (45%)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|The Shrine of Chaos|Liffy vs 2: <51> Jermet (15%), <51> Kobuk (84%, black light)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Axius vs 2: <50> Azhag (5%), <51> Jermet (94%, KB)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|The Coral Head|Luthantulas vs 3: <50> Azhag (20%), <51> Kobuk (32%, black light), <51> Jermet (46%)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Axius vs 3: <51> Kobuk (45%, black light), <50> Azhag (48%), <51> Jermet (5%)
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|Mortorn|Chiazep vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 16, 2015|Lv 51|Voralian City|Ashworth vs 2: <51> Zhabala (21%, imperial vengeance), <51> Jermet (78%)
Jun 16, 2015|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Axius vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, hunger)
Jun 16, 2015|Lv 51|Voralian City|Glaumur vs 2: <51> Erithyl (48%, blazing slash), <51> Jermet (51%)
Jun 16, 2015|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Axius vs 3: <50> Azhag (15%), <51> Jermet (65%, punch), <51> Erithyl (18%)
Jun 16, 2015|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Nydfeldt vs 2: <51> Jermet (78%, punch), <50> Azhag (21%)
Jun 17, 2015|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Lilyth vs 3: <51> Jermet (88%, punch), <51> Erithyl (0%), <50> Azhag (11%)
Jun 17, 2015|Lv 51|Graveyard|Luthantulas vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 17, 2015|Lv 51|Graveyard|Aufang vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 18, 2015|Lv 51|Copeham Inn|Bertrame vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, poison)
Jun 18, 2015|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Jacq vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, punch)
Jun 18, 2015|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Lyra vs 3: <51> Jermet (69%, KB), <47> Fessara (0%), <51> Zhabala (29%)
Jun 18, 2015|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Trother vs 3: <51> Zhabala (10%), <47> Fessara (55%, claw), <51> Jermet (34%)
Jun 18, 2015|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Ahjevhil vs 3: <51> Zhabala (2%), <51> Jermet (78%, word of death), <47> Fessara (18%)
Jun 18, 2015|Lv 51|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|Valdifer vs 3: <51> Jermet (21%, burning, weeping sores), <30> Kukuo (4%), <51> Dkraknoor (74%)
Jun 20, 2015|Lv 51|The Grove|Khazhrim vs 2: <51> Aurescmont (94%, punch), <51> Jermet (5%)
Jun 20, 2015|Lv 51|Galadon|Luthantulas vs 2: <51> Aurescmont (68%, punch), <51> Jermet (31%)
Jun 20, 2015|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Knul vs 1: <51> Jermet (100%, poison)
53397, Jermet's Arena Statistics

Arena Statistics

Wins  1
Losses  0
53398, Jermet's Title History

Title History

Sat May 16 12:13:50 2015, level 41 (99 hrs):
Jermet the Gut-Stringing Embalmer, Magistrate of Galadon

Sat May 16 15:45:10 2015, level 44 (99 hrs):
Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing Embalmer, Magistrate of Galadon

Wed May 20 01:44:39 2015, level 47 (157 hrs):
Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing Embalmer

Mon Jun 8 14:48:41 2015, level 51 (386 hrs):
Jermet Arman'thur the Gut-Stringing Embalmer, Grief Summoner

53399, Jermet's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1dagger80%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1whip81%
Level 1scrolls1%
Level 1talismans95%
Level 1wands100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1spellcraft100%
Level 2improved compare100%
Level 2improved consider100%
Level 7meditation100%
Level 9haggle81%
Level 10pen1%
Level 11inspect goods1%
Level 12parry100%
Level 14hand to hand100%
Level 14trance100%
Level 14bone armor use82%
Level 15fast healing100%
Level 19embalm100%
Level 20attune1%
Level 20second attack100%
Level 20lash1%
Level 21mystical armor use100%
Level 27repel undead79%
Level 30careful vision1%
Level 35legendary awareness1%
Level 38speak with dead75%
53400, Jermet's Spell List

Spell List

Level 1chill touch100%
Level 1detect magic100%
Level 2torment spirit1%
Level 3detect invis100%
Level 3ghoulish numbing1%
Level 4invis97%
Level 5armor of living bone100%
Level 6faerie fire100%
Level 8reanimate100%
Level 9infravision1%
Level 10identify100%
Level 10sleep100%
Level 11weaken100%
Level 12blindness100%
Level 13teleport100%
Level 14dispel magic96%
Level 15gravesight100%
Level 16corpse thrall100%
Level 17faerie fog100%
Level 17poison100%
Level 18cancellation92%
Level 18curse100%
Level 19energy drain100%
Level 20nether protection100%
Level 20lesser golem100%
Level 23crimson scourge100%
Level 24wraithform100%
Level 25animate dead100%
Level 26disruption100%
Level 27summon100%
Level 27graft99%
Level 28vampiric touch100%
Level 29wall of putrid flesh85%
Level 30control undead97%
Level 32word of recall100%
Level 33greater undead97%
Level 35forget99%
Level 36invis to undead76%
Level 37detect artifact77%
Level 39power word decay85%
Level 40power word kill100%
Level 41manifest shadow81%
53401, Jermet's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  109 (97 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  28
Total Mob Deaths  13
# of Power Word Kills  3

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  2
VS. thief  2
VS. warrior  38
VS. paladin  7
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  10
VS. ranger  13
VS. invoker  6
VS. bard  5
VS. healer  1
VS. druid  6
VS. berserker  1
VS. shapeshifter  17

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  7
VS. FORTRESS  32
VS. OUTLANDER  41
VS. BATTLE  23
VS. HERALD  1
VS. EMPIRE  1
VS. SCARAB  1
VS. NEXUS  3

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  43
VS. Neutral  45
VS. Evil  21

PK Deaths by Class
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  6
VS. paladin  3
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  3
VS. invoker  2
VS. bard  1
VS. druid  10
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  1
VS. FORTRESS  5
VS. OUTLANDER  16
VS. BATTLE  1
VS. HERALD  1
VS. EMPIRE  1
VS. SCARAB  3

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  9
VS. Neutral  12
VS. Evil  7
53402, Jermet's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  109
Total PK Assists  43
Solo PKs  69
PKs with a group of 2 44
PKs with a group of 3 32
PKs with a group of 4+ 7
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.85

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Brings a friend

Total PK Losses  28
Solo PK Losses  13
PK Losses to a group of 2 11
PK Losses to a group of 3 3
PK Losses to a group of 4+ 1
Average Group Size Per Death  1.71

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: People Bring Friends to Beat You

53386, Jermet's Statistics

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding19250
Experience from Skill improvements14461
Experience from Exploration26740
Experience from Quests25800
Experience from Commerce8035
Experience from Immortals2200
Experience from Observation27630

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Sun May 10 02:10:27 2015
Quests Completed  31
Exploration Points Found  107
(WANTED) Criminal  2 times
     Murder2 times
     Theft0 times
     Looting0 times
     Offensive of Harmful Powers0 times
     Aiding a Known Criminal0 times
     Assaulting the Spire0 times
     Attacking Guildguards0 times
     Other0 times
Thickening the Veil0 items for 0
Thinning the Veil465 items for 763
Hours spent at Hero  341 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  29 %
% of lifetime in the cities  24 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
53389, Jermet's Timeline

Timeline

Sun May 10 13:04:37 2015 at level 16 (4 hrs):
Jermet has pledged to the Blood Tribunal <PK: 0-0>

Sun May 10 14:33:23 2015 at level 19 (4 hrs):
Inducted into TRIBUNAL by Hitrilipimi <PK: 0-0>

Sun May 10 14:34:14 2015 at level 19 (4 hrs):
Hitrilipimi assigned Jermet to Seantryn Modan. <PK: 0-0>

Sun May 10 19:20:27 2015 at level 20 (4 hrs):
Jermet advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Tue May 12 14:50:19 2015 at level 29 (35 hrs):
Hitrilipimi assigned Jermet to Hamsah Mu'Tazz. <PK: 0-1>

Tue May 12 15:00:11 2015 at level 30 (35 hrs):
Jermet advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-1>

Fri May 15 15:40:07 2015 at level 40 (86 hrs):
Jermet advanced to level 40 <PK: 2-2>

Fri May 15 17:03:40 2015 at level 40 (86 hrs):
Hitrilipimi assigned Jermet to Galadon. <PK: 2-2>

Sat May 16 19:43:04 2015 at level 44 (99 hrs):
Jermet has been granted by Umiron <PK: 4-2>

Sat May 16 19:43:04 2015 at level 44 (99 hrs):
Umiron made Jermet a Provincial Magistrate <PK: 4-2>

Tue May 19 19:32:41 2015 at level 47 (145 hrs):
Jermet advanced to level 47 <PK: 9-3>

Tue May 19 23:59:37 2015 at level 47 (157 hrs):
Jermet began the quest to become a Mummy <PK: 9-4>

Wed May 20 11:53:32 2015 at level 47 (161 hrs):
Inducted into None by Destuvius <PK: 10-6>

Thu May 21 11:19:25 2015 at level 51 (173 hrs):
Jermet advanced to level 51 <PK: 12-6>

53388, Jermet's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

May 11, 2015|Lv 28|Prison of Glymarach|the ruby golem by molten smash
May 12, 2015|Lv 30|The Coastal Plains|the jade-green dragon by claw
May 12, 2015|Lv 30|Dragon Tower Ruins|the ghoulish form of a draconian guard by claw
May 13, 2015|Lv 31|Graveyard|a war-weary storm giant by kick
May 15, 2015|Lv 35|The Dark Wood|Rot-Root the Shadow Ent by beating
May 16, 2015|Lv 44|High Lord's Keep|a corrupted swamp spider by poisonous bite
May 17, 2015|Lv 46|Pine Forest|a dire wolf by bite
May 19, 2015|Lv 46|Underdark|the cavefisher by claw
May 19, 2015|Lv 47|The Ghoul Tunnels|a lurking ghoul by defilement
May 20, 2015|Lv 47|The Dark Wood|Rot-Root the Shadow Ent by beating
May 20, 2015|Lv 47|The Dark Wood|a wicked ent by stinging lash
Jun 4, 2015 |Lv 51|The White Lair|a grizzled yeti by right claw
Jun 9, 2015 |Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|Captain Dreithik by slice
Jun 10, 2015|Lv 51|Thar-Acacia|Councilor Caethlin by beating
Jun 15, 2015|Lv 51|Abandoned Siege Encampment|a heavily armored patroller by slice
53387, Jermet's Edges

Edges

Flaws

Macho
Obligate Vegetarian

Racial Edges

Class Edges

Spectral Adept
Golem Crafter
Zombie Lord
Blasphemous Art