Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[None] Gleebrok Mullhalland the Holy of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=39584
39584, [None] Gleebrok Mullhalland the Holy of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Gleebrok Mullhalland the Holy of Faith

Description

An ancient giant is here, hunched before you, clad in the simplest of grey
robes. The once bright light in his eyes dimmed in defeat and humiliation
of mortal and immortal alike. His once tall and proud stance broken by the
weight of sin, and the stains of the soul. You see what little armour he
wears beneath his robes is damaged and uncared for, the criss-crossing of
cuts, dents, scracthes and chips matching the mottled marble of his scarred
flesh. His eyes ringed with dark circles, a great burden on his mind, haunted
he stares off, seemingly unconcerned with his physical surroundings. His
chest rises and falls, his body moves, but his eyes seem dead and lost.
As you look closer you see...

Score

Level51SexmaleRacestorm
EthosOrderlyAlignGoodClassshaman
Practices0Trains0HometownGaladon
Exp586900To Level27100SphereOrder
Age old, 502 years old (553 hours)
Hit Points563Mana745Movement890
Strength18Intelligence17Wisdom17
Dexterity14Constitution14Charisma16
Carry #0/33Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold78Silver0Copper961
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll4Damroll8  
39622, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 21

Role

Chapter 21

Journal Entry
Added Wed Aug 17 16:43:54 2011 at level 51:

Much has happened since I wrote in my journal, my meeting with the Lord Trabryn ended in great sadness for me.
I yet fail to grasp the simplest of his tasks, much amusement in this folly. I have looked apon the lands and spread good
and order as best I can. My hands are steeped in the blood of criminals, but more than a few of the light have met their judgement by my hand.
I've always believed it takes good man to judge a good man, following an Encounter with the Outlanders and the Imperials, I have judged myself unfit.
No more will the lives of the spire be spent by my foolishness, I have stepped down from the Spire, I still hold the law to my heart and Order is the fibre of my being.
Without the tools too at least fight outside of the city, I would have been forever doomed to being trapped within the cities.
So many times I have chased down criminals without these tools, but many foes are wily and cunning.
I will beg my Lord to humour me once more, and seek to spread the word of Order through out the lands.
Hopefully with less bloodshed.

39614, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 13

Role

Chapter 13

Journal Entry - Discussion
Added Mon Jun 27 16:24:33 2011 at level 48:

I have discussed my folly with my ancient and learned friend Jallastan, he has given me counsel to be my own judge, but I torn still.

39608, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

Wilderness
Added Fri Jun 17 17:05:05 2011 at level 40:

It was several months since the disappearance of the young maid, with the merchant lords bastard no doubt. Rumor was rife that the merchant had paid her off, or had her otherwise
disposed, of course such claims were ridiculous as if any of the lake would bring harm to their kin.
It was during this time that a prospecting lumberjack by the name of John, was traveling through the deeper woods south of the weald, looking
for a particularly high quality of grain that might turn a profit, when he stumbled across a most alarming sight.

39609, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

Wilderness 2 - oops
Added Fri Jun 17 17:07:06 2011 at level 40:

A huge baby, sitting by the side of the road, sucking on his thumb, staring into the bushes, the Lumberjack wary of the traps set in in the past watched for a while.
His patience was rewarded when from out of the bush came a female fox, and as he looked closer, he saw the litter of the foxes nestling into the baby.
With a note of curiosity, and thoughts of returning the child to its parents, he picked it up and carted it back to his camp.
He posted notes, and sent messengers but none could be found that knew anything of the child. Realising the burden of keeping one such
he requested the child be brought up by an old friend in a monastry.

39610, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

Journal Entry
Added Mon Jun 20 16:52:15 2011 at level 41:

I was approached by the irritating bard, who had some questions in regards to the current political situation between the Tribunal and the Empore.
As a magistrate I didnt feel it was my place to comment, and then those the the imperium began to taunt those of the spire, about being the slaves of the empire.
Tribunal law is applicable to all, just the other day I heard rumours of imperials fighting in the streets of voralian, and of galadon, without sanction.
Another imperial was warranted for misconduct even, the latest Heraldic post slants badly on the Tribunal, and I will cast of these asperations of Imperial Lap dogs.
They shall know the wrath of the Law if they continue their disorder.

39611, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

Journal Entry
Added Mon Jun 20 17:30:22 2011 at level 41:

As I have travelled the lands, i have studied the lore in the lyceum and discussed at length with other scholars and empowered of the land.
Discussing at length the nature of order, and the grand design, the directive of predeterimination, and on the the nature of
the eternal battle. For within the chaos, is there design simply to complex to perceive, perhaps with enlightened revelation or away to study
it all at once, with a single glance the order of things would become apparent.
Or is it that chaos is indominitable and it is purely through the force of will, actions and words of those that would stand against disorder.
Our lives are driven by our fates, and my fate is to stand the shield of justice, the beacon for order, what of the fates of those that bring crime and disorder.
Are they fated to do so, or do they fit and flit from one mischief to the next, these thoughts have shaped my investigation of crimes.
I seek to understand the impulses of those that would cause disorder, perhaps it is a malady of the mind and could be expunged.

39612, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 11

Role

Chapter 11

Diplomacy
Added Sun Jun 26 16:51:38 2011 at level 48:

After discussions with the Provost Lord Lightshield, in regards to a lack of diplomacy, Gleebrok has put on hold his
his erradication of the corrupt imperial order. Having witnessed the trespass of its citizens and the tenants of its construction.
When the time is right, and the leash of diplomacy released from his neck he will continue this personal crusade.

39613, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 12

Role

Chapter 12

Journal Entry: Grave error of judgement.
Added Mon Jun 27 14:52:27 2011 at level 48:

On the Day of the Bull, monthe of the winter, I was in pursuit of a criminal, in the course of my duty to try and return the scales of justice.
After several protracted encounters, i was returning, and found the criminal Geusus in mantis form, burning the city of Hamsah, there were no magistrates present, and none that could be injured.
Following the encounters, and the evasiveness of his Cavefisher and Cheetah forms, I opted to strike for the greater order, and bring this fiend to justice.
In doing so I breeched one of the laws of the Tribunal, I will make my case to the Provost but I fear it is a mistake that has come at an inappropriate time.

39615, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 14

Role

Chapter 14

Journal Entry
Added Tue Jul 5 12:01:16 2011 at level 51:

I awoke this day to find my spire in what appeared to be Chaos, but all is not what it appears.
Kalrius has take the seat of Provincial, he is an old and dear friend, and I am gladdened by his appointment to the position.
He had never spoken of his desire for provincial before, but his decision can only bring strength.
Additionally, the Lords of the Law have seen fit to demote Radik to Provincial Magistrate,
this is another sound decision, we now have three provincials, one of whom wakes almost as often as I.
Perhaps this will buy as more time to prepare for the coming of the Storm,

39616, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 15

Role

Chapter 15

Journal Entry.
Added Wed Jul 6 14:26:48 2011 at level 51:

The streets are once again quiet so I take the time to think over events, I have completed my first draught of the treatsies of the majors forces of order in Thera.
It is a guide that helps to predict when and where a crime will take place, I will add a compendium of the lesser forces of order, specifically the smaller cities and thieves guilds.
It is my hope that one day a copy of this might find its way into the library at Mullhalland Abbey, I have also made extensive notes of my explorations through-out the land in search of these orders and
those of the past that have fallen, or been destroyed. These will one day form a core for in interpreation of order.
Though I keep bringing in the criminals, not many seem willing to risk the wrath of the law, my goal seems far away.

39617, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 16

Role

Chapter 16

A Dusty journal is here.
Added Tue Jul 12 20:44:55 2011 at level 51:

Journal Entry : Return to the Deserts.
I have commited a terrible deed in the eyes of the gods of light, being even this far from the light fills me with terrible turmoil.
I have returned the item I took from Zakuun, and recovered one of his blades from the Imperials, I feel absolute guilt and remorse, I had sought to teach my wayward
brother a lesson, in obeying the laws, and ceasing his acts of murderous intent within the protected cities. I argued his case amongst the Tribunal.
In not admiting it his guilt to me, he left me advocate to a guilty man, and though I tried to clear his name, it was inevitable that the truth would be revealed.
I had given my word to clear his name, and he had accepted it all the while knowing that he was guilty, and my task impossible and morally wrong.
When his guilt became apparent beyond any reasonable doubts, I begged him to turn himself in to me, though it cripples me to do so, I could not bare the thought of one of the light
being brought to justice by one of the dark, nor could I in good consciouness allow a rogue with murderous intent, wanted by the law, to skirt around the endges of town.
It became my responsibility and I went grimly to my task, I asked once more that he turn himself in and he refused, I then struck out alone to find him.
When I found him he had recently been fighting the Tribunal bard Ralenar, and I sought to bring to justice quickly, but a melee ensued, and Cychereus arrived to land the final blows.
I was torn as I had wished it to be just him and I, so i could reason with him, take him in quietly.
Then an elf in the guise of a falcon struck at me, I was horrified, I didnt know what to do, I was just trying to execute my duty.
When i took an item from Zakuun's corpse, I had hoped to teach him the value of turning himself in, and replaced the item with one of my own.
This is not as the customary traditions I read of in the Abbey, and the Gods of Light were deeply agreived, I have done all that I can to make right for Zakuun
I offered him any items he wished, returned the item I took from him, and managed to return his sword, he would have lost no more if the Elf had not attacked.
Everywhere I can have begun seeking out those youngsters, giving them gold and equipment where I can, I have spoke with each light walker and asked them if they require aid of me.
I feel the guidance in the teachings of Order, I have set forth on expeditions to the shrines of the gods of light, to beg them for redemption, to once more feel the full glory that is the light.
I will set off to one each day, and perform a three day vigil of meditation at each one, until i have proven myself worthy of a path.

39618, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 17

Role

Chapter 17

Journal Entry
Added Wed Jul 13 13:58:33 2011 at level 51:

Completed two sojourns in the desert, the latter nearly killed me, I think perhaps I plead in vain.
Discussions within the magistrate have promoted me to consider the addition of information on the abilities of each of the leaders abilities of the orders we face in my works.
I spoke with Kalarius, now Provost, and he has banished me to the city of light, in response to my procedural transgression so long ago, I miss the streets of Galadon, but the City is filled with the Light
It lifts my heart to stand vigil within its walls. He also spoke of promoting me to Provincial Magistrate, a rank I hope will grant me favour in the eyes of my Lord.
If I can just find a way to prove to the gods of light I have no evil within my heart, and act only for the defense of purity and justice.

39619, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 18

Role

Chapter 18

Journal Entry
Added Thu Jul 14 17:46:31 2011 at level 51:

I am such a foolish priest to not see the wood for the trees as I once accused Zaoulo, I have been going forth on vigils into the deserts, and other misty places.
Seeking out those Lords and Ladies of the Light that would hear my pleas of repentence, to count on my deeds, and to see my soul free of evil intent.
This is a foolish quest, to feel the full glory of the light apon my skin, I need only lead my life in a more caring and helpful fashion, and show due respect and restraint.
I am much enlightened by this revelation.

39620, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 19

Role

Chapter 19

Journal Entry
Added Wed Jul 27 04:15:46 2011 at level 51:

Seems I am destined to face difficult decisions, once more the gods of the light have turned further from my calls.
Though in truth I would give my life if I thought it would have saved the captains, The Lord Marcatis asked of me
'Would you sacrifice your soul to rescue him if Enilith demanded it' i believe he is troubled by the actions of
Mirrou. Would it not be the ultimate goodly act to agree to such a sacrifice? I thought so, but I do not
know. The imperials continue to flood me with their words, questions, jests, banter and complaints and insults.
The changing of the guard so to speak, with the Fortress to stand at our sides, will probabyl bring war with the empire.
I and the Fortress secretly hope for this, I have spent a good deal of time building a cult following of my Lord
as well as forging those of the Spire into an army. The pennants fly high over the cities, the feral outlanders
all but crushed. A fresh wave crests, but none so deadly as to be troublesome of yet.
I have continued my acts of kindness through out the realms, and am quick to offer prayers of salvation to my Lord Trabryn.
I still wonder how I can be clearer in my intentions before the eyes of the gods, but in truth even if they cast me
into the dark, I shall still beg forgiveness of them. The Lord Marcatis has seen fit to consent to Provost Kalarius wishes and has
made me a Provincial Magistrate in recognition of my dedication and long service, he was reluctant, based on two occurences in my long life.
So much for judging a fellow on his lifes works, but then again I think he must have, for I have the seat of Provincial do i not.
My soul grows restless within the Spire, the winds of change blow, and where we will end up i dont know.
I think perhaps I should focus on formalising the sermons of my Lord, though my words have guided my flock well.

39621, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 20

Role

Chapter 20

Journal Entry
Added Sun Aug 7 19:29:16 2011 at level 51:

I was pondering the definition of order the other day, speaking with Commissoner Laeranna, Priestess of Our Lord Trabryn.
I cam to the conclusion that order is present where ever there is a link, between two things, be they physical or metaphysical, conceputal or otherwise.
The two things and the link form a triangle, and it is the link that is the key but with out all three it would be meaningless.
All of our lives are surrounded by many many links, from the fabric of our beings, to the way we speak, in the wielding of words we can be collaborative and orderly or chaotic and dissenting.
The struggle to understand order can never be completed by the mortal mind, the multitudes of links are too many. but by applying patterns to comprehend them we can at least
gain an overall knowledge of what secrets the world holds.

39604, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Journal Entry
Added Wed Jun 1 11:49:09 2011 at level 21:

Much time has passed since I first set out on my journey, I feel my mind and body growing with new knowledge, strength and power.
I have traveled the oceans and through the mountains, alone and with mighty companions, filled with their own turbulent desires and passions.
Throughout my travels I have kept to the work of the Perpetuim setting rights, creating order and semblance.
I found my lords temple, amongst the deserts of the south, I wandered lost amongst the sands of sorrow for a while and contemplated my task.
After this deep meditation I was able to gather my wits and find course to a moonlit oasis, here I found some grand bearers of the light, and though I did not
realise it, one of them was a god on thera firma. From their clues I was able to back track my steps and find this sanctuary in the storm, the temple of
realise it, one of them was a god on thera firma. From their clues I was able to back track my steps and find this sanctuary in the storm, the temple of
my lord. I have made my pledge and desire known to the tribunal and hope to be interviewed soon, I have left word with the monks here to alert me if
the Lord makes his presence known.

39607, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

In the begining
Added Fri Jun 17 16:56:58 2011 at level 40:

The forest was alive with screeches, and the murderous clacking of mandibles, darkness, whipping through the frightened girls hair.
a bundle clutched close to her chest, as she ran blindly into the undergrowth. She slipped and fell, clutching desperately to her package.
From the gloom of the darkness, two bladed legs strike forth, causing a yelp of pain to come from her lips, she turns, intent on fleeing, and finds herself trapped.
She feels something pulling at her skin and as she struggles she only becomes more entangled. Without mercy they move in.

39606, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Journal Enty
Added Thu Jun 16 15:59:02 2011 at level 40:

It has been many months since I have been able to sit down with my journal.
The war has come in force, the Lord Lightshield tries to guide us on this course, although he has
made some questionable choices. We share information and forces with the Imperials in the retrieval and defense of
the spire, and the palace. Although my mind salutes this new course, the collusion of orders, ensuring the protection
of the innocent. In my heart I feel it is wrong to trust the imperials, as I fear they will use it as a foothold to erode the respect
of other therans in the spire. I have noted that while I stand watch in Galadon, those of the light will turn themselves in to me, and will not
strike within the cities so readily.
This may change if our activities continue to be concert with the imperials.
The outlanders are a savage foe, taking the scales of justice from the spire on regular occasion.
I have found myself fighting in the wilderness as often as not, the savages hate to fight in the cities and rarely do so even
if we take the sapling.
Amongst the spire, things are not all what they seem, those who serve are not all of an altruistic nature.
Their possible motivations bother me, and some of them are clearly utterly evil, and others lack the wisdom to apply order.
The Lord Lightshield seeks provincial magistrates, at first I had thought to decline, and remain as an abject observer of the course of events.
I think now though, it would serve the spire better if I took a role in the forefront.
I have learned as much as I dare, and will focus my efforts on my duties, my supplications and the delivery of order to thera.

39605, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Journal Entry
Added Sun Jun 5 16:22:49 2011 at level 21:

It is the day of the Sun, on the 6th of Battle. Today was eventful.
While seeking my lords favor, I received word that the Provincial Magistrate was within the realms.
I discussed my application with the Lord Lightshield and spoke with a smart young fela. She was wise in the way of the laws.
We discussed the laws at length and I was heartened to see some Order in the cities once more. Following this I spoke with Tordoak
He challenged me with the grey-areas of the law, I was pleased with the depths of my previous studies in the Abbey.
Apparently he was well satisfied with my answers as he has bid me join the Tribunal and serve as a magistrate.
I am well pleased with this outcome, but I am wary that my lord has yet to acknowledge my existence, those I have spoken to say he is
indeed a difficult task master and I fear I have not done enough to gain his notice.

39603, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Journal Entry
Added Tue May 31 21:03:36 2011 at level 12:

I have traveled far and wide from the village, I have visited the Tribunal and they have bade me seek the fifthteenth title before assigning me a watch.
There have been rumors in the taverns, namely the copeham inn and the Inn of the eternal star that I can start my search for my lords shrine in
the deserts of the south, i have purchased a goodly amount of supplies and shall head into the desert on the morrow.
I witnessed death on the streets of galadon, crime unresolved, though witnessed by few, i contemplated on this for a while.
Though I have grown, I am still unsure if I am prepared for this trek, i have heard it is a hostile environment.

39602, Gleebrok's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Added Tue May 31 16:48:29 2011 at level 1:

The bells peeled through out the monastery, long loud peels, bringing all eyes to the gates.
A horseman was arriving at great speed, and the disciples gathered by the abbot to await the visitor.
As the horse skidded into the yard, the messenger vaulted from his mount to land infront of the stunned monks.
'A message from the city of Galadon Abbot, most urgent!' he exclaimed before handing the missive to the abbot.
Sensing the import and tension amongst his gathered brethren he unfurled the scroll. He quickly glanced
around before stopping at Gleebrok. 'Adept, reinforcements have been requested for the Tribunal, you will finish your training
amongst them, you must first make a pilgrimage to our lord Trabyns shrine, and gain his blessings.

Gleebrok was stunned, he had received an assignment amongst the Tribunal, everything he had trained for was
coming to pass. The joy at seeking out his lords blessings lifting him to new heights as he quickly packed his
small traveling pack and picked up his axe before setting out to say his farewells.

39601, Gleebrok's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Fri Jul 15 06:23:26 2011 by 'Trabryn' at level 51 (264 hrs):
Tip to Player: Format your notes/roles better...you'd be taken a lot more seriously (especially since you're an orderly hero tribunal) if it didn't look like the IC-equivalent of a 5 year old scrawled them.

Fri Jul 15 06:24:07 2011 by 'Trabryn' at level 51 (264 hrs):
That said, I *am* glad you took the alignment drop seriously and tried to RP it out.

Sun Jul 17 09:45:27 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (268 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Still going into the desert looking for the lords of light. The xp given is cumulative for the past several entries, not this one alone.

Wed Jul 20 08:45:44 2011 by 'Cyradia' at level 51 (301 hrs):
Invited (empire)Khinlen into the outer room and encouraged him to hunt the young neutral outlander ranger trying to get fetish back.

Wed Jul 20 08:56:53 2011 by 'Cyradia' at level 51 (301 hrs):
Hey, you know what would make that situation better? If the empire guy attacks said neutral in Gal. and apologizes to you and you stick you head in the sand. Awesome.

Mon Jul 25 10:38:12 2011 by 'Jasthrean' at level 51 (334 hrs):
Kalarius' picked me for Provincial.

Fri Aug 5 17:40:09 2011 by 'Trabryn' at level 51 (451 hrs):
Granted him an audience so he knows I'm watching him all the time...and I'm "ignoring him" bc I'm always disappointed, not a deadbeat. Tough love, but I'd want to know if I were the mort.

Wed Aug 10 13:10:42 2011 by 'Cyradia' at level 51 (494 hrs):
Triggered emotes that you load up to fire when you do routine communes fix EVERYTHING! Oh, wait...no, they really don't.

Wed Aug 17 14:37:00 2011 by 'Enlilth' at level 51 (545 hrs):
Running into the council to rot Zosi and bail while Pauulus dies for the 9th time in the last hour trying to retrieve... hmmm yeah I guess I get that. ENLILTH SMASH!

Thu Aug 18 08:14:54 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (550 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: I uninducted myself for Trib duty, because I keep messing up. Still want to see trabryn.

Sat Aug 20 20:15:38 2011 by 'Thror' at level 51 (553 hrs):
Per Commander, continues to interfere in War and overstep boundaries. Mark "Hunted by the Hounds of War" when possible. This is always tough with Tribunal due to the title changes.

39600, Gleebrok's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Tue May 31 23:26:34 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 19 (0 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Basically, we were hanging out at our monastery and a messenger came saying there were reinforcements needed for the Tribunal ranks and we were picked. We're going to answer the call.

Mon Jun 6 09:46:10 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 24 (23 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Journal style entries - I found my god's shrine and I've gotten into Tribunal!

Mon Jun 6 10:19:40 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 24 (23 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Empowerment love. Next assignment: Good definition of order

Fri Jun 17 12:34:23 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 40 (48 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Journal entry update: Radik has made an alliance with the Empire and I kind of think that's bullshit, but I'm trying to rationalize to myself that I should respect my Provost and trust his leadership.

Tue Jun 21 12:38:42 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 42 (67 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Participation in a discussion with Paulus on a point of law.

Thu Jun 30 18:30:55 2011 by 'Trabryn' at level 49 (126 hrs):
I keep watching this character, trying to jump into some interactions...but you're not giving me ANYTHING to work with. Le sigh. So flat.

Thu Jun 30 18:39:22 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 49 (126 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: Ok, standing up to Radik re: Empire...at least you have that.

Tue Jul 5 12:55:41 2011 by 'Twist' at level 51 (170 hrs):
Prayed asking if I could "do something" for Radik's dumb ass. I asked "such as?" and he shrugged. Twist was relatively snooty toward him.

Fri Jul 8 08:33:10 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (209 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Nice quote on cb re: Outlander - Gleebrok: They seek to be as the wind and the rain apon the rock of civilisation, the wind and the rain are far better at it so to speak.

Mon Jul 11 18:16:24 2011 by 'Trabryn' at level 51 (236 hrs):
So, I don't know that this is the coolest char ever...but he's consistently on being a tribunal presence. Since Marcatis is off vacationing, I stepped in and gave a cabal edge, a only-slightly-less generic title, and an onl

Mon Jul 11 18:16:53 2011 by 'Trabryn' at level 51 (236 hrs):
only-slightly-less generic long description. Go get'em...kinda boring but playing all the time tribunal shaman dude!!

Mon Jul 11 19:07:05 2011 by 'Trabryn' at level 51 (236 hrs):
Jackass move...looting pretty sleeves from a Fortie criminal you ganged down 3 vs 1. Lame attempt at "RP" about how the sleeves will serve the law better. Color me disappointed. Alignment lowered.

39599, Gleebrok's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  48
Total Solo PKs  35
Total PK Assists  23
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.73

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Brings a friend

Total PK Losses  28
Total Solo PK Losses  19
Average Group Size Per Death  1.54

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Unwitting Guest of Bad Parties

39598, Gleebrok's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  48 (42 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  28
Total Mob Deaths  25
# of Power Word Kill Deaths  2
# of Assassination Deaths  1

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  4
VS. thief  2
VS. warrior  23
VS. paladin  2
VS. assassin  3
VS. ranger  4
VS. bard  2
VS. druid  1
VS. conjurer  2
VS. berserker  1
VS. shapeshifter  4

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  5
VS. FORTRESS  5
VS. OUTLANDER  20
VS. BATTLE  6
VS. EMPIRE  5
VS. SCION  1
VS. NEXUS  6

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  15
VS. Neutral  18
VS. Evil  15

PK Deaths by Class
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  5
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  1
VS. ranger  12
VS. necromancer  4
VS. druid  1
VS. conjurer  1
VS. berserker  1
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  2
VS. OUTLANDER  15
VS. BATTLE  1
VS. EMPIRE  3
VS. SCION  3
VS. NEXUS  4

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  2
VS. Neutral  9
VS. Evil  17
39597, Gleebrok's Supplication List

Supplication List

Supplication List

Level 1afflict87%
Level 2illuminate79%
Level 3detect consecration38%
Level 3mend wounds100%
Level 4detect evil64%
Level 4detect good66%
Level 5blindness100%
Level 5refresh100%
Level 6detect invis100%
Level 6protection100%
Level 7earthquake100%
Level 7know alignment1%
Level 8poison100%
Level 9infravision75%
Level 9weaken82%
Level 11summon100%
Level 12cure poison100%
Level 12dispel89%
Level 12dispel evil100%
Level 12dispel good77%
Level 12famish75%
Level 13haven100%
Level 15cure blindness100%
Level 15curse80%
Level 15plague100%
Level 16protective shield100%
Level 17tsunami100%
Level 17unveiling100%
Level 18cure disease100%
Level 19energy drain93%
Level 20frenzy100%
Level 20damnation100%
Level 21fatigue85%
Level 22turn undead97%
Level 23fervor100%
Level 24sanctuary100%
Level 25cancellation81%
Level 26redemption79%
Level 27locate object100%
Level 28word of recall100%
Level 29holy word79%
Level 29identify100%
Level 34demonfire100%
Level 38aristaeia81%
Level 40wither82%
Level 42rot100%
39586, Gleebrok's Statistics

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding22000
Experience from Skill improvements10455
Experience from Exploration12800
Experience from Quests19675
Experience from Commerce11520
Experience from Immortals4200
Experience from Observation16275

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Tue May 31 14:32:13 2011
Quests Completed  19
Exploration Points Found  36
(WANTED) Criminal  0 times
Thickening the Veil0 items for 0
Thinning the Veil0 items for 0
Hours spent at Hero  421 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  13 %
% of lifetime in the cities  55 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
39585, Gleebrok's Best Set of Equipment

Best Set of Equipment

Best set of gear:

<worn on finger> a silver ring set with a single malachite
<worn on finger> a blemished ring of gold
<worn around neck> a wooden hummingbird pendant
<worn around neck> an ivory amulet shaped like a troll
<worn on body> (Glowing) the robe of the High Magister
<worn on head> (Glowing) the helm of brilliance
<worn on legs> (Glowing) a pair of gleaming diamond leg guards
<worn on feet> some ornate steel boots
<worn on hands> (Humming) the blademaster's gloves
<worn on arms> (Glowing) (Humming) the sleeves of Harrapia
<worn about body> the Cloak of the Wolf-kin
<worn about waist> a sash of crimson and white
<worn around wrist> a thin silver bracelet
<worn around wrist> a thin silver bracelet
<mainhand wielded> (Glowing) Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War
<worn as shield> (Humming) the shield of darkness
39587, Gleebrok's Edges

Edges

Flaws

Racial Edges

Class Edges

Blightcaller
Voice of Condemnation
Righteous Soul
Unyielding Adversary
Purity of the Righteous

Edges

Remedy Pestilence
Remedy Toxins
Twitchy
Constable
Extra Training
Remain Conscious
Battle Tested
Zombie Fighter
Thick Veined
39588, Gleebrok's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

May 31, 2011|Lv 9 |The Goblin Village|an orc taskmaster by kick
May 31, 2011|Lv 19|Hidden Forest|a lesser troll by claw
Jun 1, 2011 |Lv 21|The Ancient Road to the Wastes|a small arachnid by poisonous bite
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 25|Underdark|a dark-elf patroller by whip
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 25|Teth Azeleth|the warrior student by beating
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 27|Teth Azeleth|a dark-elf patroller by slash
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 27|Teth Azeleth|a dark-elf patroller by slash
Jun 22, 2011|Lv 43|Mount Calandaryl|a skeletal warrior by stab
Jun 22, 2011|Lv 43|Mount Calandaryl|a skeletal warrior by stab
Jun 27, 2011|Lv 49|Ruins of the Deep|a sahuagin raider by leveraged kick
Jul 2, 2011 |Lv 51|Ruins of the Deep|a sahuagin hunter by stab
Jul 2, 2011 |Lv 51|Mount Calandaryl|a flesh golem by punch
Jul 5, 2011 |Lv 51|Kuo-Toa Lair|a kuo-toa priest by hit
Jul 5, 2011 |Lv 51|Kuo-Toa Lair|a kuo-toa whip by hit
Jul 5, 2011 |Lv 51|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|the Violet Spider by blast of gas
Jul 7, 2011 |Lv 51|The Blue Lair|a burrowing sand worm by poisonous bite
Jul 20, 2011|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|the Primeval Spirit by thorns
Jul 20, 2011|Lv 51|Aran'gird|Ertruza the Demon Lord of Fire by blast of flame
Jul 22, 2011|Lv 51|Coral Palace|the royal triton wizard by magic
Jul 27, 2011|Lv 51|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|Meneir the Blind Rogue by assassinate
Jul 30, 2011|Lv 51|Yzekon|a grinning duergar warrior by cleave
Aug 4, 2011 |Lv 51|The Black Lair|Dhyxtre, the dark-elven assassin by black light
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 51|Mount Calandaryl|a skeletal warrior by flurry
39589, Gleebrok's Timeline

Timeline

Wed Jun 1 00:29:36 2011 at level 20 (0 hrs):
Gleebrok advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Wed Jun 1 00:51:22 2011 at level 20 (0 hrs):
Gleebrok has pledged to the Blood Tribunal

Sun Jun 5 16:05:55 2011 at level 21 (17 hrs):
Inducted into TRIBUNAL by Tordoak.

Mon Jun 6 10:10:17 2011 at level 24 (23 hrs):
Empowered by Trabryn to level 39.

Mon Jun 6 10:31:29 2011 at level 24 (23 hrs):
Radik assigned Gleebrok to Voralian City.

Wed Jun 8 10:31:13 2011 at level 28 (31 hrs):
Radik assigned Gleebrok to Galadon.

Wed Jun 8 11:30:41 2011 at level 30 (31 hrs):
Gleebrok advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-2>

Thu Jun 16 14:36:08 2011 at level 40 (43 hrs):
Gleebrok advanced to level 40 <PK: 0-4>

Tue Jun 21 10:13:57 2011 at level 41 (67 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Trabryn to level 51.

Fri Jun 24 16:21:43 2011 at level 47 (85 hrs):
Rage Delete

Thu Jun 30 23:15:50 2011 at level 51 (126 hrs):
Gleebrok advanced to level 51 <PK: 6-11>

Wed Jul 13 10:50:29 2011 at level 51 (243 hrs):
Kalarius assigned Gleebrok to Voralian City.

Thu Jul 14 20:10:01 2011 at level 51 (256 hrs):
Kalarius assigned Gleebrok to Galadon.

Mon Jul 25 10:37:57 2011 at level 51 (334 hrs):
Jasthrean made Gleebrok a Provincial Magistrate

Sun Aug 7 21:56:29 2011 at level 51 (476 hrs):
Hero Delete

Wed Aug 17 14:33:28 2011 at level 51 (544 hrs):
Inducted into None by Gleebrok.

Fri Aug 19 13:19:54 2011 at level 51 (553 hrs):
Hero Delete

39590, Gleebrok's Leveling

Leveling History

May 31, 2011 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
May 31, 2011 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
May 31, 2011 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
May 31, 2011 |Lv 5 |Hr 1 |
May 31, 2011 |Lv 6 |Hr 1 |
May 31, 2011 |Lv 7 |Hr 1 |
May 31, 2011 |Lv 8 |Hr 2 |
May 31, 2011 |Lv 9 |Hr 2 |
May 31, 2011 |Lv 10|Hr 3 |4 Verrix,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 11|Hr 4 |6 Verrix,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 12|Hr 4 |7 Verrix,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 13|Hr 5 |11 Verrix, 11 Nesnit,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 14|Hr 5 |12 Verrix, 12 Nesnit,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 15|Hr 5 |13 Verrix, 13 Nesnit,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 16|Hr 6 |14 Verrix, 23 Nuks,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 17|Hr 6 |15 Verrix, 23 Nuks,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 18|Hr 6 |16 Verrix, 23 Nuks,
May 31, 2011 |Lv 19|Hr 6 |17 Verrix, 24 Nuks,
Jun 1, 2011 |Lv 20|Hr 7 |19 Verrix,
Jun 1, 2011 |Lv 21|Hr 8 |
Jun 5, 2011 |Lv 22|Hr 21 |26 Edsoo, 30 Enyuk,
Jun 5, 2011 |Lv 23|Hr 21 |27 Edsoo, 31 Enyuk,
Jun 5, 2011 |Lv 24|Hr 22 |27 Edsoo, 32 Enyuk,
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 25|Hr 24 |27 Jorg, 32 Enyuk,
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 26|Hr 25 |29 Jorg, 33 Enyuk,
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 27|Hr 26 |30 Jorg, 34 Enyuk,
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 28|Hr 29 |33 Shaw,
Jun 8, 2011 |Lv 29|Hr 32 |34 Yunaril, 40 Morin,
Jun 8, 2011 |Lv 30|Hr 32 |34 Yunaril, 40 Morin,
Jun 8, 2011 |Lv 31|Hr 33 |35 Yunaril, 41 Morin,
Jun 8, 2011 |Lv 32|Hr 33 |36 Yunaril, 34 Jorg,
Jun 8, 2011 |Lv 33|Hr 33 |36 Yunaril, 35 Jorg,
Jun 8, 2011 |Lv 34|Hr 34 |37 Yunaril, 36 Jorg,
Jun 8, 2011 |Lv 35|Hr 35 |38 Yunaril, 37 Jorg,
Jun 16, 2011 |Lv 36|Hr 44 |35 Gramm, 37 Miriana,
Jun 16, 2011 |Lv 37|Hr 44 |36 Gramm, 38 Miriana,
Jun 16, 2011 |Lv 38|Hr 45 |37 Gramm, 39 Miriana,
Jun 16, 2011 |Lv 39|Hr 45 |38 Gramm, 40 Miriana,
Jun 16, 2011 |Lv 40|Hr 46 |39 Gramm, 41 Miriana,
Jun 17, 2011 |Lv 41|Hr 55 |
Jun 21, 2011 |Lv 42|Hr 68 |39 Shaw, 46 Crid,
Jun 22, 2011 |Lv 43|Hr 72 |47 Kikks, 44 Gramm,
Jun 23, 2011 |Lv 44|Hr 82 |45 Shaw, 43 Kalarius,
Jun 23, 2011 |Lv 45|Hr 83 |45 Shaw, 49 Mhaud,
Jun 24, 2011 |Lv 46|Hr 86 |43 Kalarius, 46 Shaw,
Jun 24, 2011 |Lv 47|Hr 89 |
Jun 25, 2011 |Lv 48|Hr 98 |48 Shaw, 50 Gramm,
Jun 27, 2011 |Lv 49|Hr 109|49 Shaw,
Jun 30, 2011 |Lv 50|Hr 131|51 Kelstrane, 50 Kalarius,
Jun 30, 2011 |Lv 51|Hr 132|51 Kelstrane, 50 Kalarius,
39591, Gleebrok's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Jun 1, 2011 |Lv 21|The Inn of the Eternal Star|vs 1: Rourk (100%, wrath)
Jun 6, 2011 |Lv 27|The Outlander Refuge|vs 1: Banballow (100%, fire seed)
Jun 12, 2011|Lv 35|Forest of Prosimy|vs 1: Lirkfvwr (100%, KB)
Jun 12, 2011|Lv 35|Arkham|vs 1: Morcrid (100%, crushing force)
Jun 17, 2011|Lv 40|Galadon|vs 2: Lirkfvwr (14%, thrust), Banballow (85%)
Jun 20, 2011|Lv 41|South Sutherspring Road|vs 1: Geusus (100%, claw)
Jun 23, 2011|Lv 43|Galadon|vs 1: Tavlin (0%, ) *Power Word Kill*
Jun 26, 2011|Lv 48|Forest of Prosimy|vs 2: Onya (48%), Rasst (51%, thrust)
Jun 27, 2011|Lv 48|Galadon|vs 3: Geusus (44%), Cadeyrn (9%), Rasst (45%, claw)
Jun 28, 2011|Lv 49|Eaststride Road|vs 2: Ugw (41%), Traibu (58%, defilement)
Jun 29, 2011|Lv 49|The Outlander Refuge|vs 1: Mzaffraa (100%, claw)
Jul 4, 2011 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|vs 2: Brock (28%, wrath), Zaolu (71%)
Jul 6, 2011 |Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Graggs (100%, wrath)
Jul 8, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|vs 1: Cotzibue (100%, defilement)
Jul 13, 2011|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|vs 1: Rasst (100%, entanglement)
Jul 19, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|vs 1: Zenze (100%, beating)
Jul 19, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 3: Zenze (52%, chaotic blast), Dalnik (6%), Iciria (41%)
Jul 20, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 1: Iciria (100%, divine power)
Jul 26, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|vs 1: Darren (100%, crush)
Jul 27, 2011|Lv 51|The Dwarf Forest|vs 1: Tavlin (0%, ) *Power Word Kill*
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: Rasst (100%, serpent strike)
Aug 2, 2011 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|vs 1: Ghuanrrak (100%, swarm of insects)
Aug 2, 2011 |Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Tavlin (100%, punch)
Aug 6, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|vs 4: Sarriela (17%), Rasst (59%, acidic bite), Zosi (6%), Nhilrak (16%)
Aug 7, 2011 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|vs 4: Onya (32%), Zosi (2%, swarm of insects), Dumoti (9%), Seiryu (54%)
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 51|The Arena|vs 1: Wiril (0%, ) *Assassinated*
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|vs 1: Zosi (100%, smash)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|vs 2: Nhilrak (20%), Zosi (79%, smash)
39592, Gleebrok's PK Wins

PK Wins

Jun 12, 2011|Lv 35|Galadon|Verrix vs 3: Illeryia (37%, freezing touch), Gleebrok (29%), Lohoq (32%)
Jun 16, 2011|Lv 35|Galadon|Koilandyr vs 2: Gleebrok (0%), Gramm (100%, cranial hit)
Jun 17, 2011|Lv 41|Galadon|Roriack vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, slash)
Jun 20, 2011|Lv 41|Copeham Inn|Volkhan vs 2: Gleebrok (53%, shocking bite), Silaxen (46%)
Jun 20, 2011|Lv 41|Galadon|Plarg vs 3: Silaxen (73%, wrath), Gleebrok (26%), Easog (0%)
Jun 20, 2011|Lv 41|Galadon|Banballow vs 2: Minninottin (94%, punch), Gleebrok (5%)
Jun 22, 2011|Lv 43|Feanwyyn Weald|Eljassir vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jun 22, 2011|Lv 43|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Foracek vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, slash)
Jun 24, 2011|Lv 47|Mount Calandaryl|Judicael vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jun 27, 2011|Lv 48|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Cadeyrn vs 2: Gleebrok (19%), Kalarius (80%, nova)
Jun 28, 2011|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Eljassir vs 2: Gleebrok (14%, ), Zenze (85%)
Jul 2, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Brock vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 5, 2011 |Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Adangar vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, KB)
Jul 6, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Ghurn vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 6, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Zaolu vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 8, 2011 |Lv 51|Silverwood|Cadeyrn vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 8, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Ghuanrrak vs 2: Gleebrok (11%, torments), Cotzibue (88%)
Jul 8, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Lohoq vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 8, 2011 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Cadeyrn vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 9, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Raumad vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 11, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Ghuanrrak vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 11, 2011|Lv 51|Outskirts of Galadon|Zakuun vs 3: Cychreus (61%, claw), Gleebrok (24%), Ralenar (13%)
Jul 13, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Ghuanrrak vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 20, 2011|Lv 51|The Galadon Sewers|Zenze vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 20, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Ghuanrrak vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 20, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Niicrolius vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, slash)
Jul 25, 2011|Lv 51|Silverwood|Dondatda vs 2: Gleebrok (45%), Shaw (54%, flaming bite)
Jul 25, 2011|Lv 51|Lower Cragstone|Zenze vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 26, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Dondatda vs 3: Shaw (13%), Isidoros (8%), Gleebrok (77%, hit)
Jul 26, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Darren vs 2: Sivyh (45%), Gleebrok (54%, decomposition)
Jul 27, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Mzaffraa vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 28, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Ghuanrrak vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 28, 2011|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Mzaffraa vs 3: Tordoak (22%), Gleebrok (30%), Shaw (47%, icy needle)
Jul 29, 2011|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Nhilrak vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 29, 2011|Lv 51|Gol'Galath|Nhilrak vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 29, 2011|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Silatar vs 2: Gleebrok (25%), Tordoak (74%, slash)
Jul 29, 2011|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Yanapaqui vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 29, 2011|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Dhaeril vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Jul 29, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Dhaeril vs 3: Sivyh (22%), Laeranna (35%), Gleebrok (42%, slash)
39593, Gleebrok's PK Wins

PK Wins

Jul 29, 2011|Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Dhaeril vs 3: Laeranna (0%), Shaw (74%, pillar of lightning), Gleebrok (25%)
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Zenze vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Fiam vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, slash)
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Dumoti vs 2: Gleebrok (52%), Lisos (47%, slice)
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|Galadon|Otjiza vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|The Outlander Refuge|Oryntohr vs 2: Gleebrok (25%), Shaw (74%, immolation)
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Sarriela vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Haeg vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Bauoogout vs 2: Lohoq (0%, ), Gleebrok (100%) *Assassinated*
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Dhaeril vs 2: Gleebrok (54%, ), Nirilas (45%)
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Nhilrak vs 3: Tordoak (0%), Gleebrok (64%), Shaw (35%, immolation)
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Mzaffraa vs 2: Nirilas (5%, claw), Gleebrok (94%)
Aug 2, 2011 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ghuanrrak vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Aug 2, 2011 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ghuanrrak vs 2: Ajeagre (40%), Gleebrok (59%, )
Aug 2, 2011 |Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Bhowaer vs 2: Gleebrok (34%, slash), Markis (65%)
Aug 4, 2011 |Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Ghuanrrak vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Aug 4, 2011 |Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Silaxen vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, dispel good)
Aug 5, 2011 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Cotzibue vs 2: Gleebrok (9%), Balakai (90%, searing light)
Aug 9, 2011 |Lv 51|Voralian City|Morin vs 2: Gleebrok (94%, hit), Cotzibue (5%)
Aug 9, 2011 |Lv 51|Voralian City|Eelem vs 2: Gleebrok (9%, hit), Obregon (90%)
Aug 9, 2011 |Lv 51|Blackclaw Village|Dalgurzk vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, kick)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 51|The Spire of the Blood Tribunal|Niicrolius vs 2: Obregon (46%, claw), Gleebrok (53%)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Gorrogakk vs 5: Ralenar (0%), Irusan (21%), Thevara (14%), Angynn (0%), Gleebrok (63%, fatigue)
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Roocka vs 2: Frulga (40%, surge of water), Gleebrok (59%)
Aug 12, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Slater vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, slash)
Aug 12, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Ghiran vs 3: Gleebrok (0%), Gwildonian (86%, crush), Wiril (13%)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Phawa vs 2: Gleebrok (35%, ), Jrahlindor (64%)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Isidoros vs 4: Morin (32%, shield jab), Kalarius (63%), Gleebrok (3%), Cotzibue (0%)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Sagraa vs 4: Mubs (0%), Tontik (21%, wrath), Gleebrok (6%), Isidoros (72%)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 51|Galadon|Isidoros vs 1: Gleebrok (100%, )
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Mubs vs 2: Rhin (91%, mental assault), Gleebrok (8%)
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Bauoogout vs 2: Gleebrok (14%), Rhin (85%, mental assault)
39594, Gleebrok's Arena Statistics

Arena Statistics

Wins  13
Losses  8
39595, Gleebrok's Title History

Title History

Fri Jun 24 08:22:53 2011, level 45 (85 hrs):
Gleebrok Mullhalland the Holy Warlord, Magistrate of Galadon

Mon Jul 11 18:06:00 2011, level 51 (236 hrs):
Gleebrok Mullhalland the Priest of Order, Magistrate of Galadon

Wed Jul 20 09:02:00 2011, level 51 (301 hrs):
Gleebrok Mullhalland the Priest of Occassional Good Intentions and Poor Executions, Magistrate of Galadon

39596, Gleebrok's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1axe100%
Level 1flail95%
Level 1polearm88%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 2improved compare88%
Level 2improved consider100%
Level 2beseech60%
Level 6fast healing100%