Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[None] Qiirvas Xiiv the Hand of An Immortal, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=39033
39033, [None] Qiirvas Xiiv the Hand of An Immortal, Bloodoathed of the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Qiirvas Xiiv the Hand of An Immortal, Bloodoathed of the Empire

Description

Before you stands a tall, thin dark-elven man. A mane of unkempt, white hair
falls a little past shoulder length, intertwined with assorted colored beads
that have been affixed onto his hair with various religious symbols. Dark,
ebon-colored skin provides a hint of the youthfulness of this young dark-elf,
while two pinpricks of fierce, focused red light gaze outwards from hollowed
eyesockets with a wise, transcendent glare for one this young. The figure
scans his surroundings with an austere stare, as though he is either con-
descending his surroundings or overly amazed at them.

Covered in priestly garb from head to toe, a small pouch is seen jutting out
filled with trinkets and symbols of the various religions of Thera.

Score

Level47SexmaleRacedark-elf
EthosOrderlyAlignEvilClassshaman
Practices8Trains2HometownArkham
Exp521998To Level6402SphereEnvy
Age mature, 150 years old (97 hours)
Hit Points525Mana892Movement669
Strength18Intelligence24Wisdom19
Dexterity24Constitution15Charisma16
Carry #0/38Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper8
Wimpy250MoraleModerate  
Hitroll12Damroll10  
39052, Qiirvas's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

The Statue of Uroq
Added Sun Jan 22 12:44:01 2012 at level 35:

In a distant city beyond the cartographer's grasp sits an island, and on this island lies a city, and in this
city is a garden that is home to the statue of Uroq. Who Uroq is or what he did has perhaps been long
since forgotten, yet the statue remains. Twenty five feet tall, it depicts a duergar surveying the landscape,
holding a banner of some ancient army. His eyes are detailed to show a wisdom of battle, and at his feet lie
various offerings from distant lands. A crown of authority sits atop his marbled head. The natives of the city
walk past this statue all day, and a feeling of peace can be felt. Throughout the course of generations, armies
have marched through replacing regime after regime and the city has undergone much change throughout the five
ages, and yet the statue has always remained. Winters and summers have gone by, and with them nature's elements
have changed the landscape of the city, but the statue has not felt the test of time.

To leave a permanent mark on Thera is the greatest achievement any mortal can hope for, a knowledge that when
the body has fallen and generations have swept past there still exists a memory, Whether the mark was for good
deeds or bad. To live forever is the most envious task mortals aspire for, and every soul, whether a common peon
or the most fearsome king, has this envy. Some know it exists, but most do not attempt to understand this jealousy.
To be divine and everlasting in Thera is reserved for the gods, but there are those mortals who achieve much in
in their lives that the whisper of a name can invoke remembrance.

Ages come and go, but what is it that remains absolute? Mortal hands craft great works of stone and metal, large
structures, monuments, and cities. Some would say mortality's memories are in the works that they have created,
for stone and metal are elements that exist eternal in Thera. To master one's envy, and achieve a higher purpose,
they must create something everlasting. The greatest displays of greed and jealousy are in these mortal memories.
For every city created, there was a ruler's envy that made it so. For every monument, a memory of a mortal desire
to exist forever.

The statue of Uroq, such a common fixture in this distant island city, has and will continue to be. And somewhere
in the heavens, the spark of divinity graces this statue in fond remembrance of a mortal's basest desire -- simply
to forever be.

39051, Qiirvas's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

Thoughts on finding the path ahead - volume 2
Added Sat Jan 7 23:09:41 2012 at level 25:

What inspiration! What energy! Enlilth has taken me as his vessel, and I will spread his works with all
conviction that my faith will yield. And a true home, at last. The Blood Oath has given me but a glimpse
at the inner workings of a path that can yet be. To sit on the throne with the whole of Thera beneath me,
this is a fate that I can realize. This is a goal that I can achieve. There would be none to envy then,
for I would have made myself into the embodiment of order and structure.

Ah, but there are are always those to be jealous of. The Outlanders prance about thinking free love and
tree planting is the way to enlightenment. What misguided fools -- chaotic tendencies are merely just
drugs and false idols for the masses to occupy their time with. And the Fortress, sitting atop their glass
cannons prattling on about the Light and saving the weak. Nothing of true greatness can be achieved if
we stop at every turn to feed a beggar or treat a leper. The Scion, with their misplaced faith in the
works of magic and ancient tomes. Curse that TWist! He has unleashed this. Surely the pantheon must jest
about him for such a foolish act. Ah, but I must catch myself. To utter such is blasphemous. The Divine
encompass all, and we are but their vessels to carry out what we ourselves can only be envious of. Though
the Village is little better, at the opposite extreme they put faith into nothing but their own hands.
Show me a hand guided with one's own efforts and I shall show great cities and monuments built with divine-
guided hands of faith, slavery, and subjugation.

And those other factions - the Nexans and Blood Tribunal. How quaint that they attempt to control the world
within their own walled gardens, each thinking they know what is best. Fallacies! Where is the touch of the
Divine in such thinking?

These groups have such fascinating interplay, but their common thread is clear. All are run by mortal hands,
and tainted by shades of morality, ethos, and pride. When I attain what I must through the power of my lord,
they will kneel before my faith-guided hand and before all the true Kings of Thera in true homage. And all
shall be united under the one banner of the King of Kings. Then, society shall be what it was meant to be.

39050, Qiirvas's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

Thoughts on finding the path ahead - volume 1
Added Sat Jan 7 23:07:39 2012 at level 25:

Finally, I see a light at the end of these winding Underdark tunnels. The duergar I passed pointed me
here and I am glad they were telling the truth for once. The one had the markings of a zealot, his
conviction and confidence was inspiring. I envied it. To know one's path in achieving something greater
than oneself, what a luxury it must be to have such purpose. I will have to learn more of this Enlilth,
they say his voice is filled with such authority as to subjugate those around him to their will. I must
seek this for myself, surely purpose and strength could flow from such a path. Perhaps I will inquire
with this zealot's guild for greater guidance. We shall see. The tunnel winds up sharply now, and my
eyes are beginning to get dilated from the surface sunlight.

The villagers called this the Dale. Yet when I look around, all I see is panic and despair around me,
and a weary hopelessness with the denizens. What emotion - I am envious that they have experienced
such in their lives to warrant a feeling and response to their surroundings. Sometimes I wonder if I
am above all these mortal trappings, or if I am so sheltered that my very recesses for such true
mortality are shriveled husks of true life. A depressing thought, I must put it out of my head. This
place brings out a certain melancholy feeling in one. Though as I walk past the cemetary gates I do
sense the hustle of a city center - they called it Arkham I think. I really must move to find a home
soon, I cannot keep shuffling about as a beggar. What would everyone think of me? Just another peon
amongst the rabble, never amounting to anything. No, I must keep my composure.

Ah, the maritime city-state I have heard of, Hamsah Mu'tazz. They say the Sultan here rules with such
dominion that the citizens never even see him (or her?), yet abide by the law of the land regardless.
I ran into a curious being, a prophet of doom preaching on about an ancient dead lord. Yet what
conviction! The crowds were entrhalled with his ranting - whether for entertainment or philosophical
means I cannot say. Still, further proof that I must become a vessel for something greater than myself.
I will seek out this subjugator, for these lands are so filled with strife and senselessness that I
can define my purpose out of the chaos. I will unite all under one banner, my banner, and my Lord
will grant me this purpose so that my mortal ambitions may be realized. Ah what reverence! I may
finally begin to live a life of meaning. An escape from the crushing emptiness and malaise of just.. being.

39049, Qiirvas's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

Background continued
Added Sun Jan 1 21:22:49 2012 at level 4:

Qiirvas would seek out the Divine. He will fill his heart with the spark of ambition that a belief
in something greater than himself will provide. He will Do Great Things and conquer his inadequacies
and envy at those people, organizations, and structures who are perceived to be as better than him.

Qiirvas' traits:
- Zealotry: a sheltered life has made Qiirvas overly sensitive to human communication and he wil speak grandiosely
- Distrust: having no proper means of support from any familial or societal upbringing, Qiirvas has a high distrust
of most mortals
- Divine Outreach: while Qiirvas pays homage to one lord (Enlilth), he has a deep respect for all Divine, and will
treat tattooed mortals with preferential treatment
- Hidden Envy: his burning ambition to attain that which others have is masked by his desire to fit in, and he does
does not play up his envious nature to mortals directly
- Atheist Animosity: he hates mortals that look down on, don't provide enough respect to, shun, or otherwise demean
all Divine Lords. As such, he hates necromancers, anti-paladins, and all mages and warriors who rely only on inner strength

39048, Qiirvas's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

Background
Added Sun Jan 1 21:10:24 2012 at level 4:

Qiirvas was born in an uncharted corner of the Underdark, closed off from the world somewhere
underneath the Outlying Villages, past the Underdark Sea. His caretakers were the typical
dark-elven lot -- cruel parents that cared little for the well-being of their offspring beyond
what the children could offer back to the parents at a later age. Prior to birthing our young
hero, they were exiled as criminals to Teth Azeleth and were forced to find a new home in an
isolated region of the Underdark. They would leave him alone often while they went off on their
various criminal activities throughout the tunnels, forcing young Qiirvas to fend for himself.

The young dark-elf spent his upbringing defending himself often, for the Underdark is a very
dangerous, lawless place, even for the inhabitants. Qiirvas fought against various spiders and
vermin, snuck past cavefishers, dodged drow patrollers, and scrounged for any moss he could
find in the long stretches that his caregivers (if they could even be called such) left him
alone in. Throughout these trials, he noted the savagery of his surroundings and the desperation
that he felt within such a chaotic upbringing.

Qiirvas grew, thus, into a solitary, austere young man. The world he had been raised in was
a dark place devoid of any hope for a better life, as his parents turned him from any belief
of things such as gods, divinity, magic, or politics. As far as his family was concerned, his
purpose was to join their simple smuggling operation as a laborer.

Qiirvas had other plans, however. His upbringing created a yearning for a structured existence,
an ordered path for a cause greater than himself. He wanted nothing to do with his family or
their causes, and knew that the world had more to offer him than his previous existence. So
came the time, when after a longer stretch than usual, Qiirvas' parents were discovered murdered
throughout some various cranny in the tunnels, and the young dark-elf, caring little from a
familial standpoint, seized the opportunity to gather up his belongings and head out and carve
out a better existence.

Throughout his journey into greater Thera, his young mind was easily shaped by the amazing feats
of structure throughout the land. Qiirvas looked past the stonework, the cities, the systems of
economy and law. He looked to the Divine. In his mind, here were great feats of mortal work
made possible only with the spark of divnity, the belief of greater reward and power earned in
exchange for coming together toward a cause. Qiirvas was envious of these landmarks and concepts,
for he knew so very little about them that he was seen as a simpleton to the denizens around him.

39047, Qiirvas's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Mon Jan 2 11:09:01 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 16 (6 hrs):
An Immortal added 1500 exp for: It's an insightful look into the character.

Thu Jan 5 07:24:05 2012 by 'Enlilth' at level 21 (17 hrs):
Told him 500 gold in donations and hero range and he can be high priest.

Sat Jan 14 14:19:47 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 29 (27 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Typical Empire dogma (we want power, we want it all, we want to establish ourselves apart from everyone else, etc). Also, we got empowered!

Tue Jan 24 19:16:23 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 38 (53 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: We want to do great things and be remembered long after we're gone, like a statue stands many years after the person it was made to represent is gone.

Sat Jan 28 10:10:25 2012 by 'Daevryn' at level 42 (64 hrs):
There's really nothing original about this character concept, but Qiirvas makes it shine by putting much more energy into that concept than most.

Sat Feb 11 09:33:48 2012 by 'Daevryn' at level 46 (90 hrs):
Given chain plague because he's putting a lot of effort into RP and truckasaurused through Fort High Tide. As far as he knows he got it from Enlilth, though.

Sat Feb 11 09:39:50 2012 by 'Enlilth' at level 46 (90 hrs):
I'd be tossing you some xp, but I just tatted you and you also got some chain plague... cuz that's fun too.

39046, Qiirvas's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  34
Total Solo PKs  23
Total PK Assists  17
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.88

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Brings a friend

Total PK Losses  18
Total Solo PK Losses  9
Average Group Size Per Death  1.67

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Unwitting Guest of Bad Parties

39043, Qiirvas's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1axe100%
Level 1flail100%
Level 1polearm83%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 2improved compare87%
Level 6fast healing100%
Level 7kick100%
Level 9meditation100%
Level 10hand to hand88%
Level 14aim91%
Level 14metal armor use100%
Level 15shield block100%
Level 16charge1%
Level 16parry100%
Level 17lash97%
Level 17warcry89%
Level 18haggle77%
Level 19shield cleave82%
Level 20second attack100%
Level 20trance100%
Level 20pen1%
Level 22slice1%
Level 22light armor use100%
Level 25chain plague80%
Level 25enhanced damage100%
39045, Qiirvas's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  34 (0 at level 47)
Total PK Losses  18
Total Mob Deaths  3
# of Assassination Deaths  3

PK Wins by Class
VS. thief  4
VS. warrior  18
VS. paladin  1
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  1
VS. ranger  3
VS. invoker  1
VS. necromancer  1
VS. bard  2
VS. shaman  1
VS. conjurer  1

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  12
VS. FORTRESS  4
VS. OUTLANDER  3
VS. BATTLE  15

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  15
VS. Neutral  10
VS. Evil  9

PK Deaths by Class
VS. thief  2
VS. warrior  7
VS. paladin  3
VS. assassin  3
VS. ranger  1
VS. conjurer  1
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  2
VS. FORTRESS  10
VS. OUTLANDER  2
VS. BATTLE  3
VS. SCION  1

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  11
VS. Neutral  3
VS. Evil  4
39044, Qiirvas's Supplication List

Supplication List

Supplication List

Level 1afflict100%
Level 2illuminate97%
Level 3detect consecration77%
Level 3mend wounds100%
Level 4detect evil81%
Level 4detect good85%
Level 5blindness100%
Level 5refresh100%
Level 6detect invis93%
Level 6protection99%
Level 7earthquake84%
Level 7know alignment80%
Level 8poison100%
Level 9infravision1%
Level 9weaken100%
Level 11summon100%
Level 12cure poison87%
Level 12dispel89%
Level 12dispel evil100%
Level 12dispel good100%
Level 12famish81%
Level 13haven83%
Level 15cure blindness80%
Level 15curse100%
Level 15plague94%
Level 16protective shield100%
Level 17tsunami84%
Level 17unveiling90%
Level 18cure disease85%
Level 19energy drain100%
Level 20frenzy92%
Level 20damnation100%
Level 21fatigue100%
Level 22turn undead1%
Level 23fervor92%
Level 24sanctuary100%
Level 25cancellation82%
Level 26redemption93%
Level 27locate object91%
Level 28word of recall100%
Level 29holy word82%
Level 29identify92%
Level 34demonfire100%
Level 38aristaeia75%
Level 40wither91%
Level 42rot76%
39034, Qiirvas's Statistics

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding11700
Experience from Skill improvements20282
Experience from Exploration4075
Experience from Quests20250
Experience from Commerce2855
Experience from Immortals2300
Experience from Observation5405

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Sat Dec 31 01:08:40 2011
Quests Completed  21
Exploration Points Found  22
(WANTED) Criminal  0 times
Thickening the Veil0 items for 0
Thinning the Veil0 items for 0
% of lifetime in the wilderness  35 %
% of lifetime in the cities  17 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  2 %
39042, Qiirvas's Title History

Title History

Fri Jan 27 17:55:40 2012, level 41 (61 hrs):
Qiirvas the Shaman, Imperial High Priest

Mon Jan 30 21:27:19 2012, level 44 (75 hrs):
Qiirvas Xiiv the Shaman of Ice, Imperial High Priest

39041, Qiirvas's PK Wins

PK Wins

Jan 29, 2012|Lv 43|West Sumner's Road|Gotrell vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, torments)
Jan 30, 2012|Lv 44|Arkham|Laesron vs 2: Qiirvas (26%, torments), Eleagra (73%)
Jan 30, 2012|Lv 44|BattleRager Village|Jastyna vs 2: Qiirvas (0%), Nabighah (99%, KB)
Jan 30, 2012|Lv 44|Darsylon|Inead vs 2: Eleagra (54%, beating), Qiirvas (45%)
Jan 30, 2012|Lv 44|Arkham|Lohakahn vs 3: Qiirvas (6%), Otuerghad (20%), Eleagra (73%, infernal power)
Jan 31, 2012|Lv 44|Balator|Bojack vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, wrath)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 46|The Aryth Ocean|Demiero vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, dispel evil)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 46|Balator|Foratha vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, black light)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 46|The Imperial Palace|Yindathos vs 2: Otuerghad (23%, knifing), Qiirvas (76%)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 46|The Outlander Refuge|Cirkie vs 4: Qiirvas (16%, torments), Danntruso (12%), Liudan (17%), Cabakso (53%)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 46|The Basilica|Tousil vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, black light)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 46|Forest of Prosimy|Cirkie vs 2: Qiirvas (59%, black light), Cabakso (40%)
Feb 11, 2012|Lv 46|Ruins of the Deep|Blectl vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, freezing bite)
Feb 12, 2012|Lv 46|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Ileurha vs 3: Qiirvas (4%), Solec (38%), Ghafler (57%, black light)
Feb 12, 2012|Lv 46|The Aryth Ocean|Ileurha vs 2: Qiirvas (45%, tsunami), Rawarit (54%)
Feb 12, 2012|Lv 46|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Gilnik vs 5: Arigan (9%), Qiirvas (5%), Solec (39%, claw), Jeaux (29%), Ghafler (15%)
39040, Qiirvas's PK Wins

PK Wins

Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 12|Hidden Forest|Zophonon vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, slash)
Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 12|The Grove|Elgra vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, slash)
Jan 3, 2012 |Lv 16|Blackclaw Village|Narleghti vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, defilement)
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 16|Upper Cragstone|Eradric vs 2: Qiirvas (60%, defilement), Agekeh (39%)
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 16|Northern Foothills|Vaellron vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, divine anger)
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 21|The Drogran Hills|Vaellron vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, fatigue)
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 21|The Drogran Hills|Zim vs 2: Qiirvas (37%, fatigue), Hresth (62%)
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 21|Balator|Zim vs 2: Qiirvas (0%), Hresth (100%, pierce)
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 21|Forgotten Crypts|Saardbrog vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, stab)
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 24|The Drogran Hills|Vaellron vs 2: Qiirvas (40%), Ghazik (59%, bite)
Jan 12, 2012|Lv 28|BattleRager Village|Serak vs 2: Qiirvas (88%, stab), Feruyl (11%)
Jan 12, 2012|Lv 28|Balator|Odei vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, fatigue)
Jan 14, 2012|Lv 28|Balator|Karralon vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, fatigue)
Jan 14, 2012|Lv 28|Balator|Luceria vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, fatigue)
Jan 14, 2012|Lv 29|The Battlefield|Serak vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, fatigue)
Jan 15, 2012|Lv 30|The Talshidar Caves|Xalech vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, poison)
Jan 18, 2012|Lv 31|The Redhorn Mountains|Karralon vs 2: Moqor (71%, crush), Qiirvas (28%)
Jan 18, 2012|Lv 31|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|Karralon vs 2: Ianto (75%, crush), Qiirvas (24%)
Jan 19, 2012|Lv 32|Voralia's Tears|Gotrell vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, fatigue)
Jan 21, 2012|Lv 34|Fortress of Light|Gotrell vs 2: Qiirvas (15%), Kragg (84%, pierce)
Jan 23, 2012|Lv 36|Loch Terradian|Bojack vs 3: Qiirvas (59%, torments), Kip (36%), Rodion (3%)
Jan 23, 2012|Lv 36|Loch Terradian|Bojack vs 3: Kip (35%), Rodion (25%, searing cut), Qiirvas (39%)
Jan 23, 2012|Lv 38|Mausoleum|Lohakahn vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, freezing bite)
Jan 24, 2012|Lv 38|Feanwyyn Weald|Bojack vs 2: Liudan (38%), Qiirvas (61%, torments)
Jan 24, 2012|Lv 38|Loch Terradian|Bojack vs 2: Liudan (67%, flaming bite), Qiirvas (32%)
Jan 25, 2012|Lv 40|The Imperial Lands|Lohakahn vs 3: Rindros (85%, fireball), Qiirvas (0%), Donderston (14%)
Jan 26, 2012|Lv 41|Loch Terradian|Odei vs 3: Feruyl (22%), Kip (48%), Qiirvas (28%, torments)
Jan 26, 2012|Lv 41|The Eastern Road|Odei vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, wrath)
Jan 27, 2012|Lv 41|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Iepnier vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, electrical discharge)
Jan 27, 2012|Lv 41|The Eastern Road|Yudorian vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, fatigue)
Jan 28, 2012|Lv 42|Fortress of Light|Laesron vs 3: Lohakahn (33%), Qiirvas (26%, torments), Elolania (39%)
Jan 28, 2012|Lv 43|Balator|Laesron vs 2: Qiirvas (41%), Elolania (58%, stab)
Jan 28, 2012|Lv 43|The North Road|Bojack vs 1: Qiirvas (100%, wrath)
Jan 29, 2012|Lv 43|BattleRager Village|Iepnier vs 4: Cersee (6%), Elolania (27%), Qiirvas (13%), Ghafler (52%, punch)
Jan 29, 2012|Lv 43|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Vhotaen vs 4: Qiirvas (0%), Rydeni (41%), Bojack (0%), Gilnik (58%, punch)
Jan 29, 2012|Lv 43|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Bojack vs 3: Liudan (69%, pierce), Qiirvas (25%), Vhotaen (4%)
39039, Qiirvas's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 21|The Drogran Hills|vs 1: Hresth (100%, pierce)
Jan 11, 2012|Lv 28|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 2: Queet (0%, ), Zasmos (100%) *Assassinated*
Jan 15, 2012|Lv 30|Udgaard|vs 1: Defkrai (0%, ) *Assassinated*
Jan 21, 2012|Lv 34|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 1: Gotrell (100%, smash)
Jan 23, 2012|Lv 37|The Imperial Palace|vs 1: Nabighah (100%, earthquake)
Jan 28, 2012|Lv 43|The Galadon Sewers|vs 2: Laesron (28%, claw), Dvalygg (71%)
Jan 28, 2012|Lv 43|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 2: Vallinane (42%, divine power), Arngrum (57%)
Jan 30, 2012|Lv 44|The Eastern Road|vs 1: Lohakahn (100%, black light)
Jan 30, 2012|Lv 44|The Imperial Palace|vs 3: Arngrum (85%, divine power), Tairneach (0%), Vallinane (14%)
Jan 31, 2012|Lv 44|Khalid River|vs 1: Vozmuir (100%, bleeding)
Feb 2, 2012 |Lv 44|The Dwarf Forest|vs 2: Illanthos (6%), Arngrum (93%, heavenly wrath)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 46|The Outlander Refuge|vs 3: Aesyrll (93%, claw), Cirkie (0%), Barhzbree (6%)
Feb 6, 2012 |Lv 46|Balator|vs 2: Arngrum (96%, dispel evil), Vallinane (3%)
Feb 11, 2012|Lv 46|The Imperial Palace|vs 2: Laesron (56%, claw), Vallinane (43%)
Feb 11, 2012|Lv 46|Arkham|vs 1: Laesron (100%, claw)
Feb 12, 2012|Lv 46|Khalid River|vs 1: Mrekya (100%, claw)
Feb 12, 2012|Lv 46|Galadon|vs 1: Iepnier (0%, ) *Assassinated*
Feb 12, 2012|Lv 47|The Inn of the Eternal Star|vs 3: Vallinane (9%, wrath), Veneroth (1%), Vozmuir (88%)
39038, Qiirvas's Leveling

Leveling History

Dec 31, 2011 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Dec 31, 2011 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
Jan 1, 2012 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
Jan 1, 2012 |Lv 5 |Hr 2 |
Jan 1, 2012 |Lv 6 |Hr 2 |
Jan 1, 2012 |Lv 7 |Hr 2 |
Jan 1, 2012 |Lv 8 |Hr 2 |
Jan 1, 2012 |Lv 9 |Hr 3 |
Jan 1, 2012 |Lv 10|Hr 4 |
Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 11|Hr 4 |8 Raul,
Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 12|Hr 4 |10 Raul,
Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 13|Hr 6 |11 Raul,
Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 14|Hr 6 |12 Raul,
Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 15|Hr 6 |13 Raul,
Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 16|Hr 8 |17 Kip,
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 17|Hr 13 |16 Agekeh, 19 Kip,
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 18|Hr 14 |19 Kip, 23 Ioa,
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 19|Hr 14 |20 Kip, 24 Ioa,
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 20|Hr 15 |25 Ioa, 24 Narleghti,
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 21|Hr 16 |25 Ioa, 25 Narleghti,
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 22|Hr 19 |23 Lerinn, 21 Farn,
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 23|Hr 19 |24 Lerinn, 22 Farn,
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 24|Hr 20 |25 Lerinn, 23 Farn,
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 25|Hr 20 |26 Lerinn, 29 Ghazik,
Jan 7, 2012 |Lv 26|Hr 22 |31 Frenz, 32 Ghazik,
Jan 8, 2012 |Lv 27|Hr 23 |31 Frenz, 32 Ghazik,
Jan 8, 2012 |Lv 28|Hr 23 |32 Frenz, 33 Ghazik,
Jan 14, 2012 |Lv 29|Hr 28 |34 Defkrai, 32 Ohorg,
Jan 14, 2012 |Lv 30|Hr 30 |
Jan 18, 2012 |Lv 31|Hr 36 |27 Moqor, 31 Kip,
Jan 19, 2012 |Lv 32|Hr 38 |27 Cersee, 22 Vhotaen,
Jan 20, 2012 |Lv 33|Hr 41 |28 Grunder, 28 Grozleck,
Jan 20, 2012 |Lv 34|Hr 42 |30 Grunder, 30 Danntruso,
Jan 21, 2012 |Lv 35|Hr 46 |40 Vaaki, 33 Kragg,
Jan 23, 2012 |Lv 36|Hr 50 |35 Rodion, 36 Kip,
Jan 23, 2012 |Lv 37|Hr 51 |36 Rodion,
Jan 23, 2012 |Lv 38|Hr 52 |37 Rodion, 38 Kip,
Jan 25, 2012 |Lv 39|Hr 56 |36 Kragg, 37 Bolba,
Jan 25, 2012 |Lv 40|Hr 57 |37 Kragg, 39 Liudan,
Jan 26, 2012 |Lv 41|Hr 60 |38 Kip, 36 Feruyl,
Jan 28, 2012 |Lv 42|Hr 65 |
Jan 28, 2012 |Lv 43|Hr 67 |41 Zantala, 50 Elolania,
Jan 29, 2012 |Lv 44|Hr 75 |51 Otuerghad,
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 45|Hr 84 |42 Gerbonk, 40 Danntruso,
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 46|Hr 85 |43 Gerbonk, 41 Liudan,
Feb 12, 2012 |Lv 47|Hr 96 |51 Elolania, 50 Yarglen,
39037, Qiirvas's Timeline

Timeline

Mon Jan 2 11:27:00 2012 at level 16 (6 hrs):
Took the bloodoath from Elolania.

Tue Jan 3 20:12:42 2012 at level 16 (12 hrs):
Empowered by Enlilth to level 30 <PK: 3-0>

Wed Jan 4 20:20:22 2012 at level 20 (13 hrs):
Qiirvas advanced to level 20 <PK: 5-0>

Sat Jan 14 15:07:43 2012 at level 30 (27 hrs):
Qiirvas advanced to level 30 <PK: 13-2>

Mon Jan 23 08:29:22 2012 at level 35 (49 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Baerinika to level 40.

Wed Jan 25 20:08:43 2012 at level 40 (54 hrs):
Qiirvas advanced to level 40 <PK: 18-5>

Sat Feb 11 09:06:32 2012 at level 46 (90 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Enlilth to level 51.

Sat Feb 11 09:30:08 2012 at level 46 (90 hrs):
Tattooed by Enlilth <PK: 32-14>

39036, Qiirvas's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

Jan 17, 2012|Lv 30|Sands of Sorrow|Kral'Antranin, the Demon of the Sand by buffeting
Feb 2, 2012 |Lv 44|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Bahr Nacktin-Rah by beating
39035, Qiirvas's Edges

Edges

Flaws

Racial Edges

Class Edges

Master of Affliction
Inquisitor
Diabolical Soul

Edges

Sightbinder