Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[SCION] Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=38833
38833, [SCION] Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor

Description

Feathered brows slant severely across the brim of the great,
honeyed-crimson eyes whose inky, stygian pupils gleam with razor
sharp acuity as they search, unflinchingly, for something unknown.
Strange goggles made of a silvery-bronze alloy and set with fish-eye
lenses magnify the unnerving gaze. Apparently ensorceled, a constant
flicker of faint, aquamarine light winks from within his eyewear,
as if numbers and letters were being displayed on the inside of the
lenses. A thick, coarse tapestry of sable feathers interspersed with
gauzy, ashen down cover his imposing head. A stout, incredibly sharp
beak marks the center of his face, and upon either side are painted
curious, blood-red glyphs.

The thick, feathered neck is encircled by a necklace adorned with
broad, flat, rectangular pieces of wood and bone engraved with
many cryptic and archaic designs. Strangely, the overall motif gives
a sense of reverence for the natural world, as many of the symbols
appear to represent animals and plants. Yet, the unmistakably chilling
glyphs of the dark arts are clearly emblazoned upon the road-worn tome
which is bound in metal and hangs by a chain upon his belt. A stranger
in a strange land, it is clear that this great, black owl comes from a
dark and distant horizon.

Score

Level47SexmaleRacearial
EthosNeutralAlignEvilClassnecromancer
Practices37Trains2HometownHamsah Mu'tazz
Exp439030To Level23320SphereWisdom
Age old, 71 years old (540 hours)
Hit Points366Mana1095Movement1147
Strength16Intelligence23Wisdom20
Dexterity18Constitution15Charisma14
Carry #0/33Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold106Silver71Copper94
Wimpy200MoraleModerate  
Hitroll0Damroll0  
38862, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

Flashes of Insight (Part 3)
Added Mon Oct 31 18:55:48 2011 at level 30:

-= Flash =-

The venerable Harkener was dying. She was an ancient, wise owl who served as healer, mediator,
ambassador, and most importantly, the priestess of The Way. The flock had gathered to sing
beneath the light of the full moon as she began to pass into the shadow of the Crone. Zynzyn
took the opportunity to sneak into the Hollow and retrieve the tome his father had reclaimed
a year earlier. Knowing he'd most likely be killed or banished if he were caught with it
again, he had already packed his things and intended to depart the East Hardan Aerie once and
for all. The deep roots of mysticism among his people would lead them to craft a tale about
how Zynzyn Iro, eldest son of Serusu, had been called to fly the Harkener's spirit to the
moon, which they called the Face of the Crone. But, Serusu alone suspected the truth - that
his son had a taste for death, and chased after forbidden knowledge. He mourned not for the
loss of his first-hatched, but for the world which would have to endure him.

-= Flash =-

Zynzyn was more happy than he had ever been as he perused the shelves of the Celestial Lyceum.
So many things he would have never known of if he had remained with the flock, and this place
was proof that he'd made the right decision. Though he clearly had a fascination with the macabre,
Mr.Glix felt a curious breed of relief, and even hope, overtake him as he saw Zynzyn's gaze come
to rest upon an unnamed book embossed with the number 13 on its binding. It was strangely logical
that this deadly owl, who so cherishes the accumulated wisdom of the world, would find himself
enamored with a faith which holds the very same concept as something sacred, and even holy.

Mr.Glix held onto a few of the key, defining moments of Zynzyn's past, and as they wisp began
to drift away, he reflected on the curious luck they'd had in recruiting a follower of Whiysdan
for a mission of preservation. It occurred to him, briefly, that this owl was still quite dangerous,
and shouldn't be fully trusted. But, he still felt a bit better now than he had before.

...Sometime before all this occurred...

Zynzyn released the curious, cerulean wisp from his grip after making certain his instructions
had taken hold of it. As it began to ascend into the sky, preparing to traverse time itself
and bring Mr.Glix a cache of valuable information, he spoke the command one last time, "Bring
me everything he knows about the Omerta Hex, and my mission. And, don't forget to find out
_exactly_ where they are..." He laughed that eerie, warbling cackle into the misty woods.

38861, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

Flashes of Insight (Part 2)
Added Mon Oct 31 18:53:25 2011 at level 30:

-= Flash =-

Flies buzzed incessantly around the pumpkin patch, feasting upon the dead beasts which lay
strewn about unceremoniously. Zynzyn, now several years old, looked distinctly different
from an owl, and was quite a bit larger. In one hand he held an old, yellowed tome, and in
the other was the still-beating heart of a rabbit. After a moment of careful examination,
he tossed it into his mouth like a piece of candy and then plunged his hand back into the
animal's opened gut. Pulling forth the entrails, he spent considerable time looking over
them, hooting curiously all the while.

Serusu's shadow heralded his arrival once more, but this time he crashed into Zynzyn,
sending the tome and the guts flying in different directions. As he pinned his son down
he boomed angrily into his face, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?"

Less fearful than before, Zynzyn glared back for a moment, and then began a strange,
warbling laugh. "Be calm, father. I've killed them for a cause, as you once said I must."

Angered by his son's disrespectful joviality, but clearly curious, Serusu demanded an
explanation. "I found that book in the Harkener's Hollow. It speaks of the common
ancestry between druidism and necromancy...it shows how to use the dead to peel back the
very skin of time..."

Growing horror lit Serusu's great eyes with inner rage. "It is forbidden! We live by The Way,
not the twisted seed of darkness that fell from its great limbs long ago! Speak no more of
this!" With a leap, Serusu took to the winds, setting down for a moment to pluck the ancient
tome from the ground. Breathlessly, Zynzyn stared into the night sky. After a while, he began
to laugh again.

38860, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

Flashes of Insight (Part 1)
Added Mon Oct 31 18:51:37 2011 at level 30:

Mr.Glix was practically beside himself with excitement as a curious wisp of cerulean
light descended from somewhere in the vastness of the evening sky. Several years ago he
had conjured it forth to retrieve information about the enigmatic Zynzyn, and since
this particular entity could traverse time as easily as others might travel distances,
he was certain much of the cryptic owl's past would be revealed, at last.

Humming softly, the glowing orb came to hover before Mr.Glix, and in a brilliant flash
instantly conveyed its information. What it had discovered was as grim as it was fascinating...

-= Flash =-

The fledgling owl had begun to test his wings. Though he couldn't yet take flight, he was
getting very close. Only one of the other twelve chicks was on part with his strength. But,
Zynzyn wasn't going to be outdone by his brother. As he watched him scoot to the edge of
the nest, high-up in the warm, life-giving limbs of the great hearthwood tree, Zynzyn realized
that if he didn't act immediately, he'd always be second best, even though he was first to
hatch.

The scene began to fade away amid flashes of blue, green, and white light. But, before it did
Mr.Glix could see the broken body of the fledgling owl upon the cold snow. High above, victorious
hoots and chirps echoed through the forest.

-= Flash =-

Talons ripped into the mouse, the weight of the owl's body crushing its bones, snapping its
neck, killing it with the explosive speed and power of a lightning bolt. It was Zynzyn's
first hunt, and he had already proved to his parents and peers that he retained all of the
bestial instincts of their true, avian ancestors. Despite his success, he found he wasn't
particularly hungry, and after a few pecks at the carcass, moved to fly away. Before he could,
a great, shadowy figure descended from the heights of the forest and touched-down in front
of him.

Zynzyn looked to his imposing father, Serusu, fearfully, but did not balk as the great owl
stared him down. "Zynzyn," he said, "Never take a life unless it serves a purpose. To kill
without cause is an affront to the spirits who sustain us. Do you understand?"

After a moment, he nodded hesitantly, questions and doubt clearly visible in his eyes.

38859, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

Worries of the Tiny Council (Part 2)
Added Thu Oct 20 13:58:37 2011 at level 1:

"Regardless...I think we need to step-up our collections. Six months should do."

A lengthy silence ensued as they observed another Procurer - this one a half-elf man,
as he was in the process of delivering a fatal blow to a kobold. Just as the creature
expired, the man pulled forth a slender glass tube, sealed at both ends. After uttering
a brief incantation, streaks of chartreuse, negative energy arced to the body from the
tube. After a moment, the color faded from it, and the tube began to glow a vibrant red.

"Ghastly," exclaimed Fligwurner.

"And from that creature's sacrifice, his entire race may have a chance to survive what
is to come.

Changing the subject, Obnibbin asked, "What about this matter of the 'number?' Do you
foresee trouble, Glix?"

"I really don't know. Foresight fails me with this Zynzyn, but I feel he has more promise
than the others. Nor can I see much about his past. He's an enigma. All I can truly sense
is that we need him. Whether we can stand it is another matter. I'm not sure he's entirely
sane."

As the three brood deeply over recent events, the image fades away...

38858, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

Worries of the Tiny Council (Part 1)
Added Thu Oct 20 13:57:22 2011 at level 1:

Inside the strange, spherical structure again, Mr.Glix, Fligwurner, and Obnibbin
stand around a scrying pool, looking across an unknown, but undoubtedly vast distance
in observation of their new employee.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Glix," Obnibbin spoke in a worried tone.

Mr.Glix responded, without removing his eyes from Zynzyn's exploits in Galadon, "We
all know what the plan requires, Ob'. In order for life to go on, even if it won't
be in this doomed world, we need to use an agent of death."

"I, for one, wish there was another way," said Fligwurner, as dryly as if he were
reciting from a legal document.

"Don't we all!" snapped Mr.Glix. "We've been over this. And over it. And over it some
more! It would be utterly impossible to capture two of every living thing and feed it
for some indefinite time while we seek out a new home. All we can do is collect their
essences and reconstruct them once we arrive. It is the ONLY way."

With a sigh, Obnibbin lamented, "I never thought I'd be unleashing a horror upon the
world, though. Not to mention three. How are the others doing so far?"

"Let's take a look..."

The scrying pool ripples with incarnadine light as the scene shifts to reveal a dark-
skinned, human woman. Though she's clearly shouting angrily, no sounds come through
the pool, only sights. As the image pulls back, the three gnomes gasp as they see that
she is tied to a wooden stake amid a pile of brush and timber. Her angry curses turn to
cries of anguish as someone in the gathered mob sets the wood on fire. Before the image
fades, the gnomes grit their teeth in anger as they see her backpack being tossed into
the blaze.

"Damnit all!" shouted Mr.Glix. "She had been in the field for three years!"

"It's not a complete loss. I made a collection from her a little over a year ago."

38857, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

We'll Make Him and Offer He Can't Refuse (Part 2)
Added Thu Oct 20 13:54:19 2011 at level 1:

"Once we had heard from the townsfolk that you had been found examining them,
we realized it must be some form of haruspicy you were practicing. But, to what
end, we asked ourselves? Of course, when we investigated the scene of the action,
so to speak, the peasants there distinctly recalled you carrying on about a rather
horrific doomsday prediction once they had subdued you. And, they seemed unanimous
about your recurring mention of the number thirteen.

Talons clenched upon the perching post for a long, tense moment. And then, "hoot."

"That's splendid. I think you're just the person we're looking for. Fligwurner, if
you would," he gestured with a cordial, yet formal hand to his associate.

Stepping forward sharply, Fligwurner produced a scroll from his sleeve and opened
it in a sharp, deliberate motion. "Hem hem hem! Zynzyn Iro, of the East Hardan Aerie,
you are hereby offered the position of Second Class Procurement Agent for the purpose
of gathering specimens using necrogenic collection methods and apparati. Compensation
includes all travel, training, and equipment costs plus a generous bi-annual deposit
at a bank of your choice." Sucking in a long breath, he continued, "Employment is
contingent upon acceptance of the Omerta Hex, which will prevent you from divulging
the details of the contract, vis-a-vis nullification of communication methods and
a 'painful deterrent.' Obnibbin?" Fligwurner stepped back with a quick snap, as
Obnibbin stepped forward to speak.

"Soooooo, basically you can take the job or we can leave you here, where you're
gonna get stoned to death, or drowned, or plucked, or whatever the townies decide
oughta happen. We're gonna pay you real well, but the risks are yours. If you get
into a jam, you're on your own. Got it?"

For the first time, Zynzyn spoke to them, "Why? What purpose do these specimens
serve," he cooed, casting a wary glance at Obnibbin.

"That's above your pay-grade. We've got a lot of stops to make, so if you could
hurry up..."

Hoot.

"So be it," said Obnibbin as he began weaving the Omerta Hex. His magic was so
strong it cut through the cell's wards as if they didn't exist. After the hex
was spun, the world simply vanished as Glix traced a rune in the air. When he
reality materialized once more, he was standing in the middle of Galadon, holding
a curious backpack stuffed with strange artifacts and a large tome emblazoned
with the title "Necrogenic Procurement - Theory and Practice."

38856, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

We'll Make Him and Offer He Can't Refuse (Part 1)
Added Thu Oct 20 13:52:35 2011 at level 1:

Three sets of tiny feet pitter-pattered down the hall, trying to keep pace with
the Peacekeeper's long strides. As they reached the cell marked "WARDED - MAGES
ONLY," the armor-clad guardsman removed the key tied to his necklace and placed
it in the lock with as his shaky hand caused it to clatter against the metal.
With a somewhat sheepish expression, he turned towards the three cowled visitors
and muttered.

"Knock thrice, wait, and then twice again when you want out," he whispered. With
a sharp turn of his wrist the lock clicked and he pulled the cell door open. When
all three had entered, he closed it back in a hurry, locking them in with another
sharp click.

Clinging high up upon an arial perching pole, Zynzyn observed his guests in
silence as they pulled back their hoods, revealing them to be a trio of wizened
gnomes. One stepped forward, introducing himself, "I am Glixengraggle, and these
are my associates, Fligwurner and Obnibbin. But, you can call me Mr.Glix. You've
never heard of us, I'm sure, but we've certainly heard of you. Ms. Twitterlark's
article, Terror in the Seven Pines, drew our interest."

With a curious hoot, Zynzyn stared at them with his huge, unflinching eyes. Taking
that as a kind of greeting (which it most certainly was not), Mr.Glix continued, "I
know you have a lot on your mind, what with the impending execution and all that.
So I'll try to keep things short and to-the-point. We heard the shepherds of the
Seven Pines tried to lynch you! How exciting!" he smiled, in earnest enthusiasm,
seemingly wanting Zynzyn to expound on the tale. After a few awkward moments, he
continued, "Who can blame them really, after what you did to those two fellows.
Oh my, how grisly!" again with an inappropriately jovial grin. "They say you
removed their umm...innards?"

Hoot.

38855, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

I've Got My Eye On You
Added Thu Oct 20 13:50:52 2011 at level 1:

A pair of small, wrinkled hands turns to the next page of a newspaper. After a
moment, an excited voice speaks from behind it, "I think I've found a likely
candidate. We need to leave at once." All around him, a bustling hive of activity
carries on with its work; golems of many shapes and sizes cut, shape, and fit
sleek metal framing into a great, spherical building of some kind. Within it,
eight completed levels, with five more under construction, are filled with curious
receptacles which have been set set into its side-walls, each engraved with archaic
runes and inset with a round, glass disc marked by an empty hole, apparently awaiting
a missing component. The scene fades away as two short, robed figures are seen walking
towards the one reading the newspaper.

38848, Zynzyn's Spell List

Spell List

Level 1chill touch100%
Level 1detect magic100%
Level 2torment spirit76%
Level 3detect invis100%
Level 3ghoulish numbing100%
Level 4invis100%
Level 5armor of living bone100%
Level 6faerie fire100%
Level 8reanimate100%
Level 9infravision74%
Level 10sleep100%
Level 11weaken100%
Level 12blindness100%
Level 13teleport100%
Level 14dispel magic100%
Level 15identify100%
Level 15gravesight100%
Level 16corpse thrall100%
Level 17faerie fog100%
Level 17poison100%
Level 18cancellation87%
Level 18curse100%
Level 19energy drain100%
Level 20despoil98%
Level 20lesser golem100%
Level 23crimson scourge100%
Level 24wraithform100%
Level 25nether protection100%
Level 25animate dead100%
Level 26disruption100%
Level 27summon100%
Level 27graft94%
Level 28nightwalker100%
Level 28vampiric touch100%
Level 29wall of putrid flesh90%
Level 30control undead77%
Level 32word of recall100%
Level 32beckon druktrar98%
Level 33greater undead94%
Level 35forget77%
Level 36invis to undead80%
Level 37detect artifact71%
Level 39power word decay82%
Level 40power word kill100%
Level 40sight of the damned100%
Level 41manifest shadow79%
Level 43forsaken portal84%
38854, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

Top Story: Terror in the Seven Pines! (Page 2)
Added Thu Oct 20 13:40:27 2011 at level 1:

With his mouth in a frozen grimace and a white-knuckle grip on the crook he'd
brought along, Treven slowly opened one eye and saw the creature still laying
where it was, apparently sleeping with its eyes wide open. Letting out a sigh
of relief he turned to see Lorn with both eyes still shut tight, in the same
stance, with his broom handle thrust forward like a broadsword.

"Ain't we a pair? Open yer damn eyes, ye git! He's still conked-out!"

The men moved towards the bird again, this time noting the ritualistically
mutilated sheep laying on the far side of it. It's entrails had been spilled,
for some reason, and by the blood on the creature's hands it looked as though
it had been done in a painful fashion.

Standing right over their quarry, the men discussed what to do with it. As
they decided on turning it in to the local authorities, Lorn began to walk
away to fetch some rope. He turned and asked Treven, "Ya still got that rope
in yer shed?"

Treven turned his head towards Lorn, but already he was just a vague figure
in the heavy twilight fog. "Aye, it's right next to the-...Agh! AAAAH! AAAAHHH
HHHHHHHGGGGgggghhhhhhhh-gle-gl-gllllgglgll.....!!"

Lorn raced back as his friend let out a blood-curdling scream. He couldn't believe
his eyes when he saw Treven's lifeless, frost-bitten body. To his growing horror,
the owl-demon had a hand buried inside his stomach. After a few moments punctuated
by a grotesque series of squelches and squishes, it wrenched its fist free of his
friend, pulling his innards forth. Lorn fought hard to suppress the urge to vomit,
but let out a terrified gasp instead. The owl's head turned impossibly fast, and
in a flurry of feathers and talons it leapt towards him, screeching "THIRTEEN!!
THIRTEEEEEEEN!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

38853, Zynzyn's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

Top Story: Terror in the Seven Pines! (Page 1)
Added Thu Oct 20 13:39:11 2011 at level 1:

Soaring over the gleaming spires of Voralian City, our scene turns north-east,
upon green fields in the morning mist...

"Watch it, Trev'. He may be out-cold, but he gave me one helluva fight before
I got em. If'n you see em stir, whack em good!"

The two shepherds approached the feathered heap with extreme caution, crouched
in battle stances and moving as silently as possible across the foggy, muddy
field. Somewhere in the mist, the herd bleated madly, driving their anxiety
to the point of panic.

Treven reached out with his crook and prodded at the creature gently. No movement.

"Damnit Trev' don't go wakin' em up!" Lorn hissed.

Using his crook carefully this time, Treven pulled the great, mottled wing of
black and ashen feathers over. The body rolled with it, and both men squealed
as a pair of huge, reddish-gold owl eyes turned their fixed gaze on them. After
running to a safe distance (some twenty yards away), they looked at each other
and then quickly averted their gazes in embarrassment. Though both men feared to
look back, knowing they'd see the great owl-demon-thing swooping down to rip
their eyes from their heads, they steeled their resolve and slowly turned...

"Whaddya see, Lorn'?"

"Uhhh...I got somethin' in my eye. Can't see nothin'. You tell me."

(Continued on Page 2)

38852, Zynzyn's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Sun Feb 19 09:54:19 2012 by 'An Immortal' at level 47 (539 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Lich maiming - we brought a wrong item. Man I can't even tell you how much I was pulling for you but when the items are wrong I have to be fair.

38851, Zynzyn's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Tue Oct 25 15:22:57 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 25 (16 hrs):
An Immortal added 2000 exp for: Owl-type arial, murderous. Put into service by 3 gnomes who want to preserve all life from doomsday. Instead of finding 2 forms of every life, they have Zynzyn harvest "essences" to reconstitute later. #13 prophetic reference, to

Sun Oct 30 17:36:55 2011 by 'Whiysdan' at level 30 (36 hrs):
Good role deserves last name. Congrats!

Mon Nov 7 20:58:57 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 33 (81 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: For necro contest. Will get extra greater undead slot when someone that can set it comes on.

Tue Nov 8 16:51:45 2011 by 'Scarabaeus' at level 34 (87 hrs):
Given the Juju Zombie for his extra greater undead slot.

Sun Nov 13 14:32:44 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 40 (116 hrs):
An Immortal added 800 exp for: Good updates about not killing for nothing, but to roll back time and study. Also, his dad doesn't like him studying necromancy, so he bolts town. Very owl-like. Digging it.

Sun Nov 13 20:26:53 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 40 (118 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: For his part in Rindros' Scion quest.

Thu Nov 17 20:04:51 2011 by 'Daevryn' at level 40 (141 hrs):
I don't totally get this character, but so far I like him.

Mon Nov 21 16:44:08 2011 by 'Baerinika' at level 42 (154 hrs):
This guy reminds me of Paralouit with the wonky role, classy yet still creepy evil rp/sporting attitude

Mon Dec 19 21:44:47 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 47 (298 hrs):
An Immortal added 500 exp for: A well-navigated encounter with the EEC.

Tue Dec 20 10:25:26 2011 by 'Whiysdan' at level 47 (304 hrs):
Congrats on winning the December role contest! Rewards: +2 con, augment poison, and chain blind.

Tue Jan 24 22:11:34 2012 by 'Reksah' at level 47 (446 hrs):
Told would begin ritual to make him Advisor. Will be forthcoming.

Tue Feb 14 12:00:19 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 47 (513 hrs):
Tattooed for sticking with it and being super different. Titled 'the Lucky Preserver of Stink' as well.

Wed Feb 15 20:10:55 2012 by 'Daevryn' at level 47 (520 hrs):
Came to Eil with his items, bantered with the High Priest a bit, but was unable to find his way through the maze before Fort showed up for some reaseon and beat him away.

Sat Feb 18 12:05:28 2012 by 'Whiysdan' at level 47 (533 hrs):
You are always such a pleasure to watch interact. I watch quite a bit and always see only stellar RP. Good on you!

Sat Feb 18 17:32:03 2012 by 'Baerinika' at level 47 (534 hrs):
It's prolly a good thing Whizzedon titled you cause I was going to make you the Coinoisseur of Fine Lubricants

38850, Zynzyn's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  105
Total Solo PKs  86
Total PK Assists  28
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.57

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Somewhat Ganky

Total PK Losses  19
Total Solo PK Losses  8
Average Group Size Per Death  1.79

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: People Bring Friends to Beat You

38849, Zynzyn's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  105 (64 at level 47)
Total PK Losses  19
Total Mob Deaths  29
# of Power Word Kills  3

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  1
VS. thief  5
VS. warrior  55
VS. paladin  1
VS. anti-paladin  1
VS. assassin  9
VS. ranger  7
VS. invoker  2
VS. necromancer  4
VS. bard  1
VS. shaman  12
VS. druid  2
VS. conjurer  3
VS. shapeshifter  2

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  29
VS. FORTRESS  19
VS. OUTLANDER  9
VS. BATTLE  21
VS. HERALD  4
VS. EMPIRE  14
VS. SCION  1
VS. NEXUS  6
VS. TRIBUNAL  2

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  39
VS. Neutral  34
VS. Evil  32

PK Deaths by Class
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  11
VS. paladin  1
VS. anti-paladin  2
VS. assassin  1
VS. ranger  1
VS. shaman  1
VS. conjurer  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  4
VS. FORTRESS  3
VS. OUTLANDER  2
VS. BATTLE  7
VS. EMPIRE  3

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  9
VS. Neutral  6
VS. Evil  4
38847, Zynzyn's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1dagger99%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1whip84%
Level 1scrolls76%
Level 1talismans100%
Level 1wands100%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1spellcraft100%
Level 2improved compare100%
Level 2improved consider100%
Level 7meditation100%
Level 9haggle84%
Level 11inspect goods1%
Level 11discharge1%
Level 14parry100%
Level 14trance100%
Level 15fast healing100%
Level 19embalm100%
Level 20attune100%
Level 20hand to hand94%
Level 20lash1%
Level 20divination74%
Level 20pen83%
Level 25chain blindness100%
Level 25augment venoms95%
Level 25second attack100%
Level 27repel undead86%
Level 30careful vision100%
Level 31mystical armor use100%
Level 34bone armor use83%
Level 35legendary awareness84%
Level 35volley78%
Level 38speak with dead71%
38846, Zynzyn's Title History

Title History

Sun Oct 30 17:36:28 2011, level 30 (36 hrs):
Zynzyn Iro the Master Summoner

Wed Jan 25 07:48:32 2012, level 47 (447 hrs):
Zynzyn Iro the Spectre, Advisor to the Chancellor

Tue Feb 14 11:58:51 2012, level 47 (513 hrs):
Zynzyn Iro the Lucky Preserver of Stink, Advisor to the Chancellor

38845, Zynzyn's PK Wins

PK Wins

Jan 14, 2012|Lv 47|Aran'gird|Zasmos vs 2: Scree (72%, fireball), Zynzyn (27%)
Jan 14, 2012|Lv 47|Aran'gird|Hresth vs 2: Scree (83%), Zynzyn (16%, icy grip)
Jan 15, 2012|Lv 47|Fortress of Light|Tol vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Jan 15, 2012|Lv 47|The Eastern Road|Ileurha vs 2: Scree (53%, forked lightning), Zynzyn (46%)
Jan 16, 2012|Lv 47|Galadon|Baenor vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, icy grip)
Jan 16, 2012|Lv 47|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Atracius vs 3: Scree (53%, immolation), Zynzyn (3%), Rindros (42%)
Jan 17, 2012|Lv 47|BattleRager Village|Ileurha vs 2: Kalash (80%), Zynzyn (19%, icy grip)
Jan 23, 2012|Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Eleagra vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, KB)
Jan 23, 2012|Lv 47|The Tahril Mountains|Sava vs 2: Zynzyn (1%), Rindros (98%, blast)
Jan 24, 2012|Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Laesron vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, chilling touch)
Jan 24, 2012|Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Lohakahn vs 2: Dvalygg (100%, energy drain), Zynzyn (0%)
Jan 28, 2012|Lv 47|Silver Tower|Gotrell vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, pummeling blow)
Jan 30, 2012|Lv 47|Northern Foothills|Tairneach vs 2: Zeurane (11%), Zynzyn (88%, poison)
Jan 30, 2012|Lv 47|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Inead vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, deathly touch)
Jan 31, 2012|Lv 47|Fortress of Light|Zeurane vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, deathly touch)
Feb 2, 2012 |Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Laesron vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, smash)
Feb 2, 2012 |Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Laesron vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, deathly touch)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 47|The Redhorn Mountains|Tairneach vs 4: Finli (14%, disruption), Mreklau (21%), Zynzyn (12%), Kragg (50%)
Feb 5, 2012 |Lv 47|The Eastern Road|Laesron vs 3: Finli (8%), Trinsa (70%, asphyxiation), Zynzyn (20%)
Feb 8, 2012 |Lv 47|The Redhorn Mountains|Vozmuir vs 3: Trinsa (34%), Feyhan (25%), Zynzyn (40%, KB)
Feb 9, 2012 |Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Mauz vs 2: Lohakahn (10%), Zynzyn (89%, bleeding)
Feb 12, 2012|Lv 47|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Yarladoon vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, poison)
Feb 13, 2012|Lv 47|The Tahril Mountains|Danntruso vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, word of death)
Feb 13, 2012|Lv 47|Seantryn Modan|Danntruso vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, icy grip)
Feb 14, 2012|Lv 47|The Eastern Road|Yarglen vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, bleeding)
Feb 16, 2012|Lv 47|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|Hulzak vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Feb 16, 2012|Lv 47|The Oryx Steppes|Tairneach vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Feb 18, 2012|Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Tairneach vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, forked lightning)
38834, Zynzyn's Best Set of Equipment

Best Set of Equipment

Best set of gear:

<worn on finger> (Glowing) the Heart of Brimstone
<worn on finger> (Invis) (Glowing) (Humming) the ring of fortitude
<worn around neck> (Humming) a platinum teardrop medallion
<worn around neck> an amulet set with a throbbing bloodstone
<worn on body> the hide of the Ancient Red Dragon
<worn on head> an open-faced steel helm
<worn on face> (Glowing) a milky veil of spidersilk
<worn on legs> some spider-skin leggings
<worn on claws> (Glowing) Dragon's Talons
<worn on hands> (Invis) (Humming) gauntlets of black death
<worn on arms> a plain phylactery
<worn on wings> (Glowing) the blood-red ribbons of Talshidirus
<worn about waist> a sash of black gauze
<worn around wrist> a bracelet of chained star rubies
<worn around wrist> a bracelet of burnished platinum
<mainhand wielded> a bloody silver scimitar named 'Last Caress'
<held in hand> a well-worn lucky coin
38844, Zynzyn's PK Wins

PK Wins

Dec 7, 2011 |Lv 47|The Aryth Ocean|Tousil vs 3: Zynzyn (28%, smash), Jekota (47%), Avarinza (24%)
Dec 8, 2011 |Lv 47|Darsylon|Kahaz vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, ) *Power Word Kill*
Dec 9, 2011 |Lv 47|Arkham|Okcrahn vs 2: Scree (19%, shield of electricity), Zynzyn (80%)
Dec 9, 2011 |Lv 47|Arkham|Shaendath vs 2: Zynzyn (76%), Scree (23%, onslaught of water)
Dec 11, 2011|Lv 47|Khardrath's Planar Sanctum|Calaerwen vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Dec 11, 2011|Lv 47|Desert of Araile|Lamar vs 2: Rindros (20%, slap), Zynzyn (79%)
Dec 13, 2011|Lv 47|Feanwyyn Weald|Niicrolius vs 2: Bronkgrm (47%, crush), Zynzyn (52%)
Dec 13, 2011|Lv 47|Feanwyyn Weald|Oryntohr vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, deathly touch)
Dec 15, 2011|Lv 47|The Outlander Refuge|Dubhslan vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Dec 15, 2011|Lv 47|Arkham|Kujah vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Dec 15, 2011|Lv 47|Bramblefield Road|Amidr vs 1: Zynzyn (0%, ) *Power Word Kill*
Dec 17, 2011|Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Ganoric vs 2: Scree (89%), Zynzyn (10%, claw)
Dec 17, 2011|Lv 47|The Tahril Mountains|Kalash vs 2: Scree (65%, immolation), Zynzyn (34%)
Dec 18, 2011|Lv 47|The Drogran Hills|Boggom vs 2: Zynzyn (73%, punch), Scree (26%)
Dec 18, 2011|Lv 47|The Tahril Mountains|Akedeh vs 2: Zynzyn (27%, KB), Scree (72%)
Dec 19, 2011|Lv 47|The Tower of Sorcery|Omnus vs 2: Scree (69%, immolation), Zynzyn (30%)
Dec 20, 2011|Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Rogran vs 2: Scree (31%, onslaught of water), Zynzyn (68%)
Dec 20, 2011|Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Shaendath vs 2: Scree (48%, onslaught of water), Zynzyn (51%)
Dec 21, 2011|Lv 47|The Dragon Sea|Sammus vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, crushing blow)
Dec 21, 2011|Lv 47|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Otuerghad vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, poison)
Dec 21, 2011|Lv 47|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Eiveryn vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Dec 22, 2011|Lv 47|Arkham|Zarizza vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, icy grip)
Dec 25, 2011|Lv 47|The Tahril Mountains|Kabk vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, numbing grip)
Dec 25, 2011|Lv 47|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Kahaz vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, word of death)
Dec 26, 2011|Lv 47|South Dairein Settlement|Khacan vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, numbing grip)
Dec 31, 2011|Lv 47|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Ghafler vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 47|Galadon|Rhaortten vs 2: Zynzyn (61%, burning, weeping sores), Kurbrawn (38%)
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 47|A Virgin Forest|Rhaortten vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 47|Gol'Galath|Tol vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, poison)
Jan 4, 2012 |Lv 47|Feanwyyn Weald|Tryphen vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, chilling touch)
Jan 5, 2012 |Lv 47|Domain of Eternal Night|Boggom vs 2: Zynzyn (68%, punch), Badduah (31%)
Jan 8, 2012 |Lv 47|The Eastern Road|Foratha vs 2: Scree (53%), Zynzyn (46%, burning, weeping sores)
Jan 11, 2012|Lv 47|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Salyeris vs 4: Kurbrawn (45%), Quinlon (32%, deathly touch), Scree (21%), Zynzyn (0%)
Jan 12, 2012|Lv 47|Fortress of Light|Vallinane vs 3: Scree (40%), Zynzyn (0%), Rindros (59%, )
Jan 13, 2012|Lv 47|Desert of Araile|Argivo vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, chilling touch)
Jan 14, 2012|Lv 47|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Hresth vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, smash)
38843, Zynzyn's PK Wins

PK Wins

Nov 20, 2011|Lv 42|Keep of the Fhalaugash|Sorva vs 3: Okcrahn (42%, searing light), Sasaek (25%), Zynzyn (32%)
Nov 21, 2011|Lv 42|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Avan vs 2: Zynzyn (29%, claw), Alashandru (70%)
Nov 21, 2011|Lv 42|Coven of Dralkar Wood|Heben vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, chilling touch)
Nov 21, 2011|Lv 42|The Seaport of Hamsah Mu'tazz|Avan vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, poison)
Nov 21, 2011|Lv 42|Underdark|Gorlik vs 2: Zynzyn (0%), Terault (100%, claw)
Nov 22, 2011|Lv 42|The Sea of Despair|Mauz vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Nov 22, 2011|Lv 42|Silverpine Road|Vordomec vs 2: Zynzyn (0%), Dvalygg (100%, poison)
Nov 22, 2011|Lv 42|The Tower of Sorcery|Kurbrawn vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, smash)
Nov 22, 2011|Lv 42|The Open Plains|Mauz vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, poison)
Nov 22, 2011|Lv 42|Domain of Eternal Night|Okcrahn vs 2: Alashandru (70%, onslaught of water), Zynzyn (29%)
Nov 23, 2011|Lv 44|Arkham|Gortanvil vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Nov 23, 2011|Lv 44|Forgotten Crypts|Gortanvil vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Nov 25, 2011|Lv 44|Desert of Araile|Jekota vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, deathly touch)
Nov 25, 2011|Lv 44|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Liha vs 2: Marovin (24%), Zynzyn (75%, punch)
Nov 26, 2011|Lv 44|Spiderhaunt Woods|Kraggabod vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Nov 26, 2011|Lv 44|The Eastern Road|Omnus vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, word of death)
Nov 27, 2011|Lv 46|Keep of the Righteous|Zarizza vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Nov 28, 2011|Lv 46|Domain of Eternal Night|Sasaek vs 2: Zynzyn (8%), Averna (91%, bleeding)
Nov 28, 2011|Lv 46|The Eastern Road|Kuchul vs 3: Averna (77%, KB), Marovin (17%), Zynzyn (4%)
Nov 28, 2011|Lv 47|The Eastern Road|Zeibelle vs 2: Obregon (62%), Zynzyn (37%, burning, weeping sores)
Nov 28, 2011|Lv 47|Abandoned Mines|Zolos vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, smash)
Nov 29, 2011|Lv 47|The Dwarf Forest|Boggom vs 3: Obregon (19%), Fjodir (26%), Zynzyn (54%, claw)
Nov 29, 2011|Lv 47|Desert of Araile|Pyrox vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Nov 29, 2011|Lv 47|The Eastern Road|Kraggabod vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Nov 29, 2011|Lv 47|Khalid River|Vozmuir vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Nov 30, 2011|Lv 47|Arkham|Sasaek vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, poison)
Nov 30, 2011|Lv 47|The Eastern Road|Milisnria vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Dec 2, 2011 |Lv 47|Forest of NoWhere|Kujah vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, poison)
Dec 4, 2011 |Lv 47|Voralian City|Aegar vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Dec 4, 2011 |Lv 47|Akan|Sasaek vs 2: Zynzyn (11%, burning, weeping sores), Rindros (88%)
Dec 4, 2011 |Lv 47|Desert of Araile|Sasaek vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, infernal power)
Dec 4, 2011 |Lv 47|BattleRager Village|Tousil vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, infernal power)
Dec 4, 2011 |Lv 47|The Vale of Arendyl|Jekota vs 2: Otuerghad (28%), Zynzyn (71%, burning, weeping sores)
Dec 4, 2011 |Lv 47|The Dwarf Forest|Alrael vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Dec 5, 2011 |Lv 47|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Boggom vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, infernal power)
Dec 6, 2011 |Lv 47|BattleRager Village|Boggom vs 3: Rindros (45%, suction), Zynzyn (8%), Averna (46%)
38842, Zynzyn's PK Wins

PK Wins

Oct 25, 2011|Lv 25|Hidden Forest|Sonoithras vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, numbing grip)
Oct 25, 2011|Lv 25|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Deuterem vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Oct 26, 2011|Lv 27|Forest of NoWhere|Llynslia vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Oct 28, 2011|Lv 27|Darsylon|Grethmorduk vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Oct 28, 2011|Lv 27|The Drogran Hills|Sonoithras vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Oct 28, 2011|Lv 27|The Dwarf Forest|Polin vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, chilling touch)
Nov 1, 2011 |Lv 31|The Tahril Mountains|Kohi vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, deathly touch)
Nov 2, 2011 |Lv 31|Ruins of Delar-Tol|Lethmitel vs 2: Sarvaek (32%), Zynzyn (67%, deathly touch)
Nov 4, 2011 |Lv 33|Udgaardian Plains|Tchalla vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Nov 4, 2011 |Lv 33|Galadon|Sasaek vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, divine power)
Nov 6, 2011 |Lv 33|Northern Foothills|Marathi vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Nov 6, 2011 |Lv 33|The Open Plains|Crushan vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, divine power)
Nov 7, 2011 |Lv 33|Whistlewood Swamp|Razvan vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Nov 9, 2011 |Lv 34|The Frigid Wasteland|Lubrecht vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, poison)
Nov 9, 2011 |Lv 34|The Past Shadow Grove|Craia vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, deathly touch)
Nov 11, 2011|Lv 34|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Istanal vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Nov 12, 2011|Lv 34|The Eastern Road|Tafretin vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Nov 12, 2011|Lv 34|The Battlefield|Grenzo vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, smash)
Nov 12, 2011|Lv 34|Azreth Wood|Neren vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, smash)
Nov 13, 2011|Lv 34|The Redhorn Mountains|Dubhslan vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, magic)
Nov 13, 2011|Lv 40|The Frigid Wasteland|Thraghor vs 3: Ugnok (13%), Zynzyn (44%), Alashandru (42%, shocking touch)
Nov 13, 2011|Lv 40|Feanwyyn Weald|Thalion vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, ) *Power Word Kill*
Nov 13, 2011|Lv 40|The Grove|Dubhslan vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, claw)
Nov 14, 2011|Lv 40|A Virgin Forest|Nolgur vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Nov 15, 2011|Lv 40|The Pass|Salthosar vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Nov 15, 2011|Lv 40|Northern Foothills|Ikklin vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, punch)
Nov 15, 2011|Lv 40|Lower Cragstone|Sasaek vs 4: Raegahn (0%), Phrazgrah (13%, shocking bite), Sareisa (23%), Zynzyn (62%)
Nov 17, 2011|Lv 40|BattleRager Village|Tontik vs 8: Odrallag (0%), Teriseta (19%), Zynzyn (0%), Eachainn (1%), Ilianthia (0%), Argivo (38%, drumming maces), Rohaid (38%), Vallinane (2%)
Nov 17, 2011|Lv 40|BattleRager Village|Odrallag vs 8: Tontik (0%), Teriseta (41%, slash), Vallinane (0%), Zynzyn (0%), Eachainn (14%), Rohaid (21%), Argivo (10%), Ilianthia (12%)
Nov 17, 2011|Lv 40|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Dubhslan vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Nov 19, 2011|Lv 42|Silver Tower|Gortanvil vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, crushing blow)
Nov 19, 2011|Lv 42|The Inn of the Eternal Star|Argivo vs 2: Alashandru (39%, arcing lightning), Zynzyn (60%)
Nov 19, 2011|Lv 42|Galadon|Terault vs 2: Fjodir (74%, shocking bite), Zynzyn (25%)
Nov 20, 2011|Lv 42|The Redhorn Mountains|Lethmitel vs 1: Zynzyn (100%, smash)
38841, Zynzyn's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Oct 24, 2011|Lv 20|The Eastern Road|vs 1: Vernor (100%, wrath)
Nov 4, 2011 |Lv 33|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 2: Sasaek (7%), Perathian (92%, drowning)
Nov 5, 2011 |Lv 33|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Sarvaek (100%, brilliant radiance)
Nov 6, 2011 |Lv 33|The Oryx Steppes|vs 1: Alrael (100%, parting blow)
Nov 7, 2011 |Lv 33|The Frigid Wasteland|vs 1: Gzaelort (100%, shocking bite)
Nov 7, 2011 |Lv 33|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|vs 2: Lubrecht (100%, electrical discharge), Nolgur (0%)
Nov 7, 2011 |Lv 33|Northern Foothills|vs 1: Tamon (100%, electrical discharge)
Nov 8, 2011 |Lv 34|The Battlefield|Zynzyn committed suicide
Nov 12, 2011|Lv 34|Fortress of Light|vs 2: Dubhslan (61%, divine power), Mucshil (38%)
Nov 13, 2011|Lv 40|Bramblefield Road|vs 2: Aughasyerban (5%, shocking bite), Terault (94%)
Nov 19, 2011|Lv 42|Prison of Glymarach|Zynzyn committed suicide
Nov 20, 2011|Lv 42|The Plains of Arendyl|vs 1: Zantala (100%, iceball)
Nov 25, 2011|Lv 44|Nyathl Ikalith|Zynzyn committed suicide
Nov 27, 2011|Lv 46|Domain of Eternal Night|vs 2: Ghrondel (66%, parting blow), Boggom (33%)
Nov 29, 2011|Lv 47|Northern Foothills|vs 2: Otuerghad (9%), Eleagra (90%, KB)
Nov 30, 2011|Lv 47|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Sasaek (74%, punch), Milisnria (25%)
Dec 5, 2011 |Lv 47|Aldevari|vs 3: Faulkren (27%, drumming maces), Pyrox (4%), Boggom (68%)
Dec 5, 2011 |Lv 47|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Boggom (100%, wrath)
Dec 11, 2011|Lv 47|The Dwarf Forest|vs 3: Ridisiln (4%), Vozmuir (9%), Koul (86%, searing light)
Jan 2, 2012 |Lv 47|Fortress of Light|vs 3: Shaendath (24%), Illanthos (0%), Vozmuir (75%, dispel evil)
Jan 8, 2012 |Lv 47|Desert of Araile|vs 1: Akedeh (100%, crush)
Jan 24, 2012|Lv 47|The Oryx Steppes|vs 3: Lohakahn (35%, parting blow), Tairneach (60%), Illanthos (3%)
Feb 9, 2012 |Lv 47|Nizarrsh Datul|Zynzyn drowned
Feb 11, 2012|Lv 47|Prison of Glymarach|Zynzyn committed suicide
Feb 19, 2012|Lv 47|Eil Shaeria|Zynzyn committed suicide
38840, Zynzyn's Leveling

Leveling History

Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 3 |Hr 1 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 4 |Hr 1 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 5 |Hr 2 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 6 |Hr 2 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 7 |Hr 2 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 8 |Hr 2 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 9 |Hr 2 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 10|Hr 3 |
Oct 20, 2011 |Lv 11|Hr 3 |
Oct 21, 2011 |Lv 12|Hr 5 |
Oct 22, 2011 |Lv 13|Hr 7 |15 Dalant, 17 Grenzo,
Oct 23, 2011 |Lv 14|Hr 7 |14 Nurimc,
Oct 23, 2011 |Lv 15|Hr 8 |15 Nurimc,
Oct 23, 2011 |Lv 16|Hr 8 |
Oct 24, 2011 |Lv 17|Hr 9 |23 Granthghul, 18 Garlen,
Oct 24, 2011 |Lv 18|Hr 9 |24 Granthghul, 18 Garlen,
Oct 24, 2011 |Lv 19|Hr 10 |24 Granthghul, 19 Garlen,
Oct 24, 2011 |Lv 20|Hr 10 |25 Granthghul, 20 Garlen,
Oct 24, 2011 |Lv 21|Hr 12 |18 Thrayden, 26 Nadrissa,
Oct 25, 2011 |Lv 22|Hr 13 |19 Thrayden, 26 Nadrissa,
Oct 25, 2011 |Lv 23|Hr 13 |20 Thrayden, 27 Nadrissa,
Oct 25, 2011 |Lv 24|Hr 13 |21 Thrayden, 27 Nadrissa,
Oct 25, 2011 |Lv 25|Hr 14 |
Oct 26, 2011 |Lv 26|Hr 20 |
Oct 26, 2011 |Lv 27|Hr 21 |
Oct 30, 2011 |Lv 28|Hr 35 |33 Nuloth, 24 Zetha,
Oct 30, 2011 |Lv 29|Hr 35 |34 Nuloth, 25 Zetha,
Oct 30, 2011 |Lv 30|Hr 35 |34 Nuloth, 26 Zetha,
Oct 31, 2011 |Lv 31|Hr 40 |
Nov 2, 2011 |Lv 32|Hr 50 |
Nov 4, 2011 |Lv 33|Hr 56 |
Nov 8, 2011 |Lv 34|Hr 87 |
Nov 13, 2011 |Lv 35|Hr 113|32 Garleen, 36 Alashandru,
Nov 13, 2011 |Lv 36|Hr 114|37 Alashandru, 39 Ymerig,
Nov 13, 2011 |Lv 37|Hr 114|38 Alashandru, 40 Ymerig,
Nov 13, 2011 |Lv 38|Hr 115|39 Alashandru, 40 Ymerig,
Nov 13, 2011 |Lv 39|Hr 115|39 Alashandru, 41 Ymerig,
Nov 13, 2011 |Lv 40|Hr 116|40 Alashandru, 42 Ymerig,
Nov 18, 2011 |Lv 41|Hr 141|
Nov 18, 2011 |Lv 42|Hr 144|
Nov 23, 2011 |Lv 43|Hr 164|47 Rindros, 47 Ymerig,
Nov 23, 2011 |Lv 44|Hr 164|48 Rindros, 48 Ymerig,
Nov 27, 2011 |Lv 45|Hr 181|38 Nihmaurus, 36 Ilana,
Nov 27, 2011 |Lv 46|Hr 181|39 Nihmaurus, 38 Ilana,
Nov 28, 2011 |Lv 47|Hr 187|51 Averna, 47 Marovin,
38839, Zynzyn's Timeline

Timeline

Mon Oct 24 17:19:23 2011 at level 20 (9 hrs):
Zynzyn advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Tue Oct 25 16:29:51 2011 at level 25 (16 hrs):
Zynzyn has pledged to the Scions of Eternal Night

Sun Oct 30 03:33:45 2011 at level 30 (34 hrs):
Zynzyn advanced to level 30 <PK: 6-1>

Fri Nov 11 17:02:16 2011 at level 34 (104 hrs):
Inducted into SCION by Obregon.

Sun Nov 13 05:02:45 2011 at level 40 (112 hrs):
Zynzyn advanced to level 40 <PK: 20-8>

Sun Nov 27 05:50:50 2011 at level 46 (178 hrs):
Zynzyn moved to Hamsah Mu'tazz

Sun Jan 15 17:41:00 2012 at level 47 (418 hrs):
Zynzyn moved to Udgaard

Tue Jan 17 00:47:41 2012 at level 47 (424 hrs):
Hero Delete

Mon Jan 23 04:07:05 2012 at level 47 (439 hrs):
Zynzyn moved to Hamsah Mu'tazz

Tue Feb 14 11:42:29 2012 at level 47 (513 hrs):
Tattooed by Whiysdan <PK: 102-19>

Sun Feb 19 10:32:08 2012 at level 47 (539 hrs):
Hero Delete

38838, Zynzyn's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

Oct 20, 2011|Lv 4 |Outlying Villages|the shade by hit
Oct 28, 2011|Lv 27|Loch Terradian|an older arial by fireball
Nov 4, 2011 |Lv 33|Mausoleum|Kharzandra, the Dark-elf Vampire by defilement
Nov 6, 2011 |Lv 33|Udgaardian Plains|a war-weary storm giant by punch
Nov 8, 2011 |Lv 34|The Keep of Barovia|a zombie by hit
Nov 9, 2011 |Lv 34|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|a water sprite by surge of water
Nov 9, 2011 |Lv 34|Galadonian Settlement|a water sprite by surge of water
Nov 9, 2011 |Lv 34|Dragon Tower Ruins|the mummified remains of the draconian queen by black light
Nov 11, 2011|Lv 34|Mausoleum|the vampire, Shadar Lunn by hit
Nov 12, 2011|Lv 34|A Northern Trail|a war-weary storm giant by punch
Nov 13, 2011|Lv 40|Silver Tower|a ten-headed silver dragon by pierce
Nov 25, 2011|Lv 44|Nyathl Ikalith|a ghostly figure by knifing
Nov 30, 2011|Lv 47|Nyathl Ikalith|a skeletal monk by punch
Dec 1, 2011 |Lv 47|Nyathl Ikalith|an iron golem by smash
Dec 2, 2011 |Lv 47|Ayerthl Zelaath|a dreamwraith by mental assault
Dec 4, 2011 |Lv 47|High Lord's Keep|a corrupted swamp spider by poisonous bite
Dec 5, 2011 |Lv 47|Ayerthl Zelaath|Zel'ryl Aal Ikaal Yryth by mental assault
Dec 20, 2011|Lv 47|Underdark|a dark-elf patroller by slash
Dec 21, 2011|Lv 47|Octagonal Tower|the large poster bed by bite
Dec 26, 2011|Lv 47|Underdark|the cavefisher by claw