Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[BATTLE] Roocka the One-Worded Warmonger, Edge of the Falchion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=36761
36761, [BATTLE] Roocka the One-Worded Warmonger, Edge of the Falchion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Roocka the One-Worded Warmonger, Edge of the Falchion

Description

This dwarf looks... retarded to say the least. His hairline begins further
back on his head than a normal dwarf. It is not that he shaves the hair
on his head or anything, it just begins nearly a third of the way up his
scalp. Below it is a forehead that is twice the size of normal, down to his
eyes which are lower than normal. His eyes, nose, and mouth are scrunched
together so badly his eyes are to each side of his nostrils, and his mouth
looks almost connected with his nose. His eyes, while they are a brilliant
blue color, look almost normal except one of them is lazy, and moves back
and forth of its own accord, while bobbing here and there before snapping
back into place. It doesn't look like his mouth can even close all the
way with how badly his face is deformed, and looking into it can be seen
a rather bad set of disastrously funky teeth, and describing their horrendous
condition would be as bad as describing the birthing process of a full grown
man. The only thing that even looks normal about his face, that doesnt seem
to be completely off is his beard. It extends down from his lower lip in a
well kept and well groomed.. straight line down his body. It has no
decorations or food or anything in it, except for lines of drool and
slobber that has leaked from each end of his mouth. His body though, his
body looks like it has been a machine for true combat. It is heavily muscled
thickly built, like this ones training included fighting with decent sized
trees. The tight-fitting armor that covers his body is surprisingly well
kept considering his facial features. Much like his beard the armors are
cleaned and polished, likely one of the few things this one can do beyond
combat.

Score

Level51SexmaleRacedwarf
EthosNeutralAlignNeutralClasswarrior
Practices5Trains0HometownGaladon
Exp512900To Level24350SphereCombat
Age middle-aged, 177 years old (223 hours)
Hit Points1218Mana482Movement1040
Strength21Intelligence19Wisdom18
Dexterity18Constitution12Charisma17
Carry #0/29Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver112Copper311
Wimpy120MoraleModerate  
Hitroll13Damroll77  
36792, Roocka's Role Chapter 12

Role

Chapter 12

recklessness
Added Sat Aug 20 00:13:12 2011 at level 50:

recently rhuen said roocka was reckless. He was meant to be,.
overall he has been a failure, not the beast he should have been.
though the gangs didnt help, and other cabals defending the head from him, roocka hasnt been able
to overcome the obstacle of bards, nor some of the bigger ganging groups. Perhaps with some more time.
but he will always be reckless. (and thank god his talk is annoying me too)

36791, Roocka's Role Chapter 11

Role

Chapter 11

Thror's betrayal
Added Sun Aug 14 16:35:43 2011 at level 43:

Roocka's faith in the gods is lost, much of his pride is gone. Here within the elemental temple
he shaves his beard, leaving blotchy marks of a bad shave job in his wake, trying to make himself not look
like his kin. His exile from the village rings loud in his mind still.
On eastern road, phawa and an orc he can harm are near him, he moves towards the orc
Srogpk, to taske vengeance on the orcs holding the head as they have had, but passes Phawa. Knowing mubs
wanted phawa for himself, roocka rested, to watch what would happen. Phawa came and kicked dirt into roocka's eyes,
and blood filled the veins of roocka. It was his fight, phawa wanted him. a rather vicious flurry followed
the kicked dirt leaving phawa mostly dead. Mubs enters, pincering phawa. The duergar died in a single punch after.
Roocka was dimly aware of the spirit of ohbehb, the orc had come to fight roocka, and still further he
was trying to guards the corpse of phawa, the vultures were thick then on the road, flocking to the corpses.
an odd twist for srogpk he berserked fled and returned, hitting ghiran while walking into the bloodthirsty
villager. Ghiran sealed the kill on accident, srogpk died the instant after.
i might have sealed the kill? but phawa came and took everything the orc owned, leaving him naked just as
he gathered his own things.
roocka did his best to guard the corpses and return to the village, trying to figure out what the
heck was happening. very shortly after arriving in the village he was taken bodily by the Lord to the
circle of rites. Resting with fatigue running through his body he heard the words of Thror.
Little to none made sense to him. That instead of defending himself and the corpses from teh orc and vultures, he should have
been against mubs for what he did, even though the gods of war DID say no parity. truthfully, roocka was going
to take mubs to the rites, but not until after he was healed and was speaking with mubs, not while fighting an orc and defending
corpses. What roocka did understand, is thror wanted mubs and roocka to fight in the rites. The entire area was his arena.
Mubs could easily have won using tactics and the entire area, making roocka bleed slowly away. Roocka's best choice was to
try to hurt mubs as fast as can, and win by power. Mubs's mistake was standing there toe to toe with Roocka. the battle took
longer than expected, and roocka had blood flowing from many places, but it was roocka that was the victor. Even further though
and deeper did the betrayal of Thror go, that roocka won the rites, but it was roocka that was exiled.

Roocka was forsaken. He will hunt magi, but he will not aid the village directly in their homes. He was born for this war
and fights it still, but the children of thror stand on their own.
he returns to training. For the numbers he has fought, and those seeking revenge, he knows he will need his hands
for tactics. He knows the need.. Roocka continues on

36790, Roocka's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

heading up
Added Sat Aug 13 12:48:45 2011 at level 41:

my char is doing rather well. Even if I just had a death being slept through alot of saves and perfected spellbane
knew it was a risk trying it against a necro with so many levels over me.
recently i attacked the current meter, rhyme, and the bobcat with them solo at the island with them prepared and won
killing gdot in the process. So far to date my char has alot of pride in himself. Not smart enough to approach kastellyn
and be much of a religion person, but he has pride

36789, Roocka's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

best xp not on dragon
Added Thu Aug 11 16:40:00 2011 at level 34:

ifrit gave over 3k xp on a single kill. woot. had to brag

36788, Roocka's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

present and future
Added Wed Aug 10 19:19:30 2011 at level 30:

made it into the village with two recommendations and an odd interview with the drillmaster. hehe.
also putting off perfecting the last little bit i wanted to, because man our heroes are getting their asses handed
to them, so i gonna level up, even if solo rather quickly. perfect flurry on the way etc.

so thats why didnt perfect my weapons yet as I wanted to and been lvling. as for legacies
to be honest I am torn. I would like two different things. Pure pain with chilling embrace and the warcry with
25 damage on it, which would be rather sick, or cover my weaknesses with the anti bard / anti surprise legacies to cover
my characters biggest weaknesses.
one with shadows and I think the other was fortress of the spirit or something.
I had one with shadows before, and it rarely worked though. I think I deleted that char over having been assassinated
and blackjacked and ambushed repeatedly even with the legacy. I hope its not so bad still. I want my char to be an animal
always. The second set of legacies helps that happen. The first set... well... is just mean. so I still dunno

36787, Roocka's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

score
Added Mon Aug 8 23:33:49 2011 at level 26:

well. after looking at my chars stupidity and speech, ive been wondering even how I will be able
to get an interview and recommendation much more than anything else with this guy. I can play again
so been on more and thinkin about this. I got opportunity, but going into something I knew would be a trap and I would
die at, but it was my chars one hope likely for a recommendation. I took it :P almost got out but forgot I was a criminal
and died to bladerunner. dang bladerunner :P. On the positive note I think I thoroughly confused kolsad when trying
to speak to him, I got a kick out of that. anyway. as an update, four kills mages, been practicing up my skills and
gotta finish getting them to 100, and working on getting a hut. after skills are perfected then will level till i got riposte to get to 100. :P

36786, Roocka's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

What now? Finale (yay i rhymed)
Added Thu Jul 28 21:35:11 2011 at level 12:

The argument continued for hours, and other villagers chimed in their views and perspectives. I didnt even understand
what this was about, everyone was saying too much. The woman, my mother, looked to finally give up and leave. The high priest looked at
me, and spoke how I could understand.
"Leave home. Leave lands. Kill. Get revenge". His eyes burned with a need to do the same. I knew that feeling. I felt it as he said
those words. He was letting me loose. They wanted me gone, a part of me new that. I was a machine that could only hurt, a well
trained machine made for that purpose, and I was being set loose on the world. I wanted this. I needed this. I left
as happy as any retard could ever be, without armorment, without weapon, food or water, and made my way to arkham and then the big
cities of civilization, to combat the magics that cursed his lineage.

36785, Roocka's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

final memory, number 3, during argument continued
Added Thu Jul 28 21:26:44 2011 at level 12:

The high priest got up, grabbed his weaponry and left. The sound barely audible to him compared to the ancient
battle haunting the night. Bruised, beaten bloody, and battered he left to the woods where he made his little sleep area.

This day forever changed him. He knew he could kill. He would kill. the ones responsible for this battle, this war, they would
end. He understood what his practice meant. to kill. He was a weapon. He was the purpose. He understood.
He finally understood, and he was happy.

36784, Roocka's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

Final memory, number 3, during argument.
Added Thu Jul 28 21:20:09 2011 at level 12:

I lived on the other side of the encampment now, near the site of the ancient battle. Noone ever lives near
it, only makes pilgrimages once in a while. Often at night when I lay down I can still hear the sounds of that war, when the anti-
magic army fought during that ill fated ambush, and hearing the ancient battlecry of his ancestor hauntingly echo through the night.
the clangs of steel on flesh and bone would lull him into sleep. He knew fighting, it was all he was allowed to do anymore, that
and chop wood for the villagers. The High Priest comes daily when the sun is full in the sky. There were no others. No others
would come. I didnt understand why though (he didnt understand fear, that people were afraid of him severely hurting them).
So we would fight. with sticks, clubs, ropes. I finally understood though I wasnt supposed to try to hurt the high priest if I
hit him, only was supposed to try to hit him and not let him hit me. That took a long time for me to understand.
A few years.
I never got hurt being hit, so I didnt see the point, as long as I hit him more than hit me I was happy. This really upset
our high priest, so I tried my best. I did so so at least I could see someone for more than chopping wood.

Today though he was mad. I was still letting myself be hit sometimes, even if for the chance to hit him too. In front of us the battle
mound had begun its haunting melody of the ancient battle, and the high priest looked even more disturbed.
It looked like he gave up, and this time, came at me like he was trying to hurt me. His blows to my arms felt.. real. Painful
and he came at me like an uncaged beast. This was no longer practice. This was real.
I fought back. The blows of our weapons hitting each other echoed with the battle around us from the ancient times, both of our hands
bloody from our fight, and our body showing cuts and places that would possibly be telling injuries later in life, and still
we both fought on. The red haze of blood from a berserkers need for violence filled me, and more and more I pressed while
fatigue was taking its toll on his high priest until finally, disarmed, he shoved the high priest against the buriel mound,
leveraging his entire body weight against his elder. The need to finish it filling him with a lust for the death of the high priest,
but his need to not kill the one he loved holding him back. A war inside of himself. Above them, the apparition of a mage lifts a
finger, the demon behind him launching himself to attack. The ancestral curse of his lineage bore down on him with a vengeance
he had never felt before. He understood his lesson, faster than any lesson he had understood.
He had needed to know pain. He had needed to prove he could give it.

Looking at his high priest, he says in a voice choked with a first in his life - fear, "Not kill. you".
Looking up at the phantom mage that had begun vanishing into air, he raises his hand and points, "You. die."

36783, Roocka's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

Memory number 2, during argument.
Added Thu Jul 28 20:42:29 2011 at level 12:

A merchant is moving southwards looking for supplies in arkham, but he stops his horses when he notices a little dwarven
child not hiding at all on the side of the road. Slobber is running down the childs face and it doesnt even seem he is aware that
the merchant is passing by.

"Ya lost boy?" the merchant calls out in question. The boy turns and looks at the merchant, then his other eye snaps back into
place also focused on the man. The child has no idea what he was asked, other than boy? and thought he was being called.
"Yes?" the boy says back to the man.
The man asked who was my mom? Mom was my mom and I said so. What was I called? I am called boy by everyone. I am boy.
the man looked at me with an expression I see alot on the faces of the villagers.
Are you retarded or somethin boy? Is there something very wrong with you?"
I felt fire burning in my veins. I didnt know all the words he said, but I knew the word retard. I hated it. I hated my curse
I wanted to kill the ones that cursed me. I wanted to murder. I wanted to kill this one that called me a retard.
I threw rocks, and after the man laughed I threw big pieces of chopped wood. That made him no longer laugh, but get on his horse
and start riding away towards arkham. He did not move quickly I was too far to reach him, but in my head I could feel the satisfaction
of bashing this ones face in too like I did a while ago with my club. I walked home smiling. My mom was afraid when she saw me.
That was ok, because I was happy.

36782, Roocka's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

Memory number 1, during argument.
Added Thu Jul 28 20:27:45 2011 at level 12:

He has a light club in his hand. It would be heavy to others, but most of his time is spent in manual labor
chopping wood and carrying large bits of lumber to houses of the village for their use. For a dwarven child, he was as thick
as any grown man, but mentally capable as an infant. The high priest has him standing in front of another child of
the village also training in weaponry. The high priest is saying something to him. I dont understand the words. The other child knocks
my club out of my hand. Repeatedly the high priest takes the weapon, places it in mine and tells me no. hold. How could I hold
my club when he keeps hitting it? I was upset. Next time he tried I pulled back and beat him in the face with mine. I held my club.
Gasps were heard around the room and our healer came to inspect and heal the wounds of the child, and I was pulled away from an
angry lot of villagers. I couldnt understand the yelling and arguing, only heard the phrase often, "get rid of em" from alot of
the village. I wasnt wanted there. noone wanted me there unless I was working for them, and even then they couldnt stand the
sight of me. I was sad, but it was home. I knew nothing else. All I could do was turn around and go home.

36781, Roocka's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

what now?
Added Thu Jul 28 20:18:22 2011 at level 12:

"He is too stupid. He cant take care of himself, who would even accept him?"
The woman looks fatigued, as if arguing has drained her of what little energy she has. He knows she is his
mother, but he has no love for her. She has shunned him all her life, only taken care of him out of duty
for her child. He respects her, but there is no love between them.

"It's a flamin war lass. Hes the perfect soldier! Look at em. No thinkin, only doin. Tell him to charge against
a hundred men an he'll be stupid enough ta do it, an strong enough that he might jus actually pull it off!"
This was our high priest, though he wasnt actually a priest. He was a weaponsmaster. Our faith was combat. I would
be high priest if I wanted it, but I couldnt teach. I was once told to teach how to disarm a foe. I showed by example and broke
the persons' I was teachings hand. Oops. It did not matter. He liked me. He made me strong.
Strong enough that I still live.

I didnt know why the woman argued against the high priest. The villagers were around nodding
at each point they were making. I was only half aware, but not lost in thought. Lost in memories in actions of another time..

(what now will be continued a few chapters from now. Next is memory number 1, these things are seen during this argument in the mind
of Roocka)

36780, Roocka's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Sun Jul 31 03:13:45 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 19 (15 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: He's a dumb brute that has been cursed by some ancient magic. He's too strong (and keeps accidentally hurting) for people in his village, so he's keep outside of town. He's left to fight magic.

Sat Aug 13 19:23:09 2011 by 'An Immortal' at level 42 (106 hrs):
An Immortal added 200 exp for: For a nice show of courage at the Island. Blessed by the gods.

Sun Aug 14 16:00:12 2011 by 'Thror' at level 43 (115 hrs):
Removed from Battle for ganging Phawa with Mubs. Lost in the Rites.

Sun Aug 21 18:12:50 2011 by 'Thror' at level 51 (186 hrs):
Doing a good job of holding his own against tough odds. Titled. Show me more and be an example.

Sat Aug 27 17:25:27 2011 by 'Thror' at level 51 (215 hrs):
Given Magic's bane for placing in my Mageslaying contest.

36779, Roocka's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  80
Total Solo PKs  55
Total PK Assists  15
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.65

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Somewhat Ganky

Total PK Losses  42
Total Solo PK Losses  18
Average Group Size Per Death  2.19

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Death By Minor Mob Scene

36778, Roocka's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  80 (29 at level 51)
Total PK Losses  42
Total Mob Deaths  22

PK Wins by Class
VS. transmuter  1
VS. warrior  13
VS. paladin  2
VS. anti-paladin  4
VS. assassin  3
VS. ranger  3
VS. invoker  11
VS. necromancer  1
VS. bard  4
VS. healer  1
VS. druid  1
VS. conjurer  2
VS. berserker  1
VS. shapeshifter  33

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  16
VS. FORTRESS  2
VS. OUTLANDER  4
VS. EMPIRE  7
VS. SCION  2
VS. NEXUS  43
VS. TRIBUNAL  6

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  2
VS. Neutral  54
VS. Evil  24

PK Deaths by Class
VS. transmuter  3
VS. thief  1
VS. warrior  8
VS. ranger  1
VS. invoker  4
VS. necromancer  6
VS. bard  6
VS. shapeshifter  13

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  7
VS. FORTRESS  1
VS. OUTLANDER  2
VS. EMPIRE  6
VS. SCION  9
VS. NEXUS  12
VS. TRIBUNAL  5

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  1
VS. Neutral  19
VS. Evil  22
36777, Roocka's Cabal Powers List

Cabal Powers List

Level 10spellbane100%
Level 12resistance100%
Level 25truesight100%
Level 35bloodthirst93%
36776, Roocka's Skill List

Skill List

Level 29riposte92%
Level 30careful vision1%
Level 30fourth attack100%
Level 30stun89%
Level 30dash100%
Level 31flurry100%
Level 32crushing blow1%
Level 35precise aim81%
Level 36bone armor use76%
Level 46enhanced reactions100%
36775, Roocka's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1axe100%
Level 1dagger100%
Level 1flail99%
Level 1mace98%
Level 1polearm80%
Level 1spear82%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff81%
Level 1whip99%
Level 1enhanced damage100%
Level 1hand to hand100%
Level 1parry100%
Level 1rescue75%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1shield block1%
Level 1stone armor use78%
Level 2improved compare88%
Level 2improved consider84%
Level 2elbow1%
Level 2metal armor use100%
Level 2light armor use98%
Level 3dirt kicking100%
Level 4aim99%
Level 4knee1%
Level 5second attack100%
Level 6fast healing100%
Level 8kick1%
Level 10disarm100%
Level 10feint100%
Level 12third attack100%
Level 12dual wield100%
Level 13dodge100%
Level 14haggle1%
Level 14pierce1%
Level 15bash100%
Level 15trip100%
Level 15shield cleave1%
Level 15pugil1%
Level 15meditation100%
Level 16charge1%
Level 17thrust1%
Level 18berserk100%
Level 18lash1%
Level 19slice1%
Level 20deathblow100%
Level 20warcry92%
Level 20flourintine100%
Level 20ironhands85%
Level 20pen1%
Level 21lore100%
Level 21retreat1%
Level 22cross1%
Level 22evasion1%
Level 23offhand disarm1%
Level 23trophy78%
Level 23vital area1%
Level 24evade75%
Level 24double thrust100%
Level 25drive97%
Level 26jab100%
Level 26pummel95%
Level 27parting blow100%
36774, Roocka's Title History

Title History

Thu Aug 4 17:25:46 2011, level 24 (44 hrs):
Roocka the Knight, Village Applicant

Sun Aug 14 15:59:42 2011, level 43 (115 hrs):
Roocka the Seeker of the Macalla, Exile of War

Sun Aug 14 16:54:56 2011, level 43 (115 hrs):
Roocka the Seeker of the Macalla, Beardless Bastard of War

Mon Aug 15 14:16:13 2011, level 45 (125 hrs):
Roocka the Champion of Arms, Beardless Bastard of War, Verbally Stunted

Sun Aug 21 18:12:19 2011, level 51 (186 hrs):
Roocka the One-Worded Warmonger, Edge of the Falchion, Beardless Bastard of War

Sun Aug 21 18:14:50 2011, level 51 (186 hrs):
Roocka the One-Worded Warmonger, Edge of the Falchion

36773, Roocka's Arena Statistics

Arena Statistics

Wins  0
Losses  2
36772, Roocka's PK Wins

PK Wins

Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|The Sea of Despair|Zhathe vs 2: Tontik (14%, pierce), Roocka (85%)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Rotdru vs 4: Viintheel (0%), Zyphain (9%), Roocka (4%), Tontik (85%, brutal attack)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Lohoq vs 3: Roocka (83%, slice), Otuerghad (0%), Suo (16%)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Vinq vs 3: Lisos (4%), Roocka (41%, wrath), Tontik (53%)
Aug 23, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Delgr vs 2: Tontik (31%, brutal attack), Roocka (68%)
Aug 23, 2011|Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Cychreus vs 1: Roocka (100%, wrath)
Aug 23, 2011|Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Carldin vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 23, 2011|Lv 51|Mount Calandaryl|Niraza vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 24, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Valin vs 2: Tontik (29%), Roocka (70%, parting blow)
Aug 24, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Rhin vs 2: Roocka (52%, slice), Tontik (47%)
Aug 26, 2011|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Blikyhoperbo vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 26, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Gabrucin vs 2: Tontik (43%), Roocka (56%, flurry)
Aug 26, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Cawbocks vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 26, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 26, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Cawbocks vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 27, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Graiegbea vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 27, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Cawbocks vs 4: Durzunt (6%, stab), Orrunk (37%), Viintheel (22%), Roocka (32%)
Aug 27, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Rhin vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 27, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Roonnab vs 1: Roocka (100%, flurry)
Aug 27, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Cawbocks vs 4: Ibna (4%), Tontik (23%), Roocka (17%), Durzunt (54%, underhand strike)
36771, Roocka's PK Wins

PK Wins

Aug 15, 2011|Lv 46|BattleRager Village|Thevara vs 2: Roocka (34%, slice), Bauoogout (65%)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 46|BattleRager Village|Morin vs 2: Roocka (58%, slice), Bauoogout (41%)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 46|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Morin vs 2: Roocka (20%), Bauoogout (79%, parting blow)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 46|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Quarig vs 2: Bauoogout (20%), Roocka (79%, slice)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 46|BattleRager Village|Limpletun vs 2: Irindos (21%), Roocka (78%, slice)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 46|The Nexus Island|Limpletun vs 2: Roocka (23%, slice), Markel (76%)
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 49|The Imperial Palace|Paulus vs 3: Roocka (8%), Bauoogout (12%), Mubs (78%, parting blow)
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 49|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Lohoq vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 49|The Eastern Road|Gwildonian vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 49|Galadon|Roonnab vs 4: Bauoogout (16%), Ghiran (0%), Roocka (59%), Isidoros (23%, impalement)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 49|The Nexus Island|Quarig vs 2: Roocka (86%), Isidoros (13%, pierce)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 49|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Gdot vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 50|The Nexus Island|Rhin vs 2: Roocka (14%), Bauoogout (85%, cleave)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 50|The Nexus Island|Roonnab vs 3: Kolsad (5%), Tontik (19%), Roocka (75%, thrust)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 50|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Roonnab vs 2: Roocka (41%, flaming bite), Tontik (58%)
Aug 18, 2011|Lv 50|The Ashes of NoWhere|Zhathe vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 18, 2011|Lv 50|Blackclaw Village|Paulus vs 4: Sarriela (0%), Nhilrak (1%), Oryntohr (51%, burst of energy), Roocka (46%)
Aug 19, 2011|Lv 50|Galadon|Rhin vs 3: Tontik (32%, black light), Roocka (20%), Mubs (46%)
Aug 19, 2011|Lv 50|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Phawa vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Gdot vs 1: Roocka (100%, thrust)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|A Dry Riverbed|Dondatda vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Gdot vs 4: Roocka (69%, slice), Mubs (21%), Ghiran (0%), Ibna (9%)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Rhin vs 3: Ibna (8%), Mubs (14%), Roocka (77%, flurry)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Gdot vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|Daligia vs 3: Ibna (7%), Zyphain (6%), Roocka (85%, parting blow)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Phawa vs 3: Ibna (11%), Roocka (88%, slice), Zyphain (0%)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Gdot vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 21, 2011|Lv 51|Ysigrath|Dondatda vs 3: Tontik (31%), Roocka (35%, wrath), Mubs (32%)
Aug 21, 2011|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Baalkroth vs 2: Roocka (86%, parting blow), Ranarc (13%)
Aug 21, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|Gdot vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Lotindyn vs 2: Roocka (100%, parting blow), Tontik (0%)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|Akan|Dvalygg vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|The Sea of Despair|Rotdru vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
36770, Roocka's PK Wins

PK Wins

Aug 4, 2011 |Lv 24|The High Pass|Utiao vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 7, 2011 |Lv 25|Udgaard|Agachak vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 7, 2011 |Lv 25|Udgaard|Ilcondrach vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 8, 2011 |Lv 25|Arkham|Ssrinthra vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 9, 2011 |Lv 26|The Eastern Road|Oskr vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 9, 2011 |Lv 26|The Eastern Road|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, thrust)
Aug 9, 2011 |Lv 26|The North Road|Durgim vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 9, 2011 |Lv 26|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Shougrah vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 28|The Imperial Palace|Viktor vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 29|The Grove|Pyless vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 29|The Nexus Island|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 29|The Nexus Island|Nuala vs 2: Ibna (31%), Roocka (68%, slash)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 29|The Sea of Despair|Nuala vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 31|Galadon|Shougrah vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 32|The Oryx Steppes|Agachak vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 33|The Nexus Island|Gdot vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 34|The Eastern Road|Rolas vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 35|Mount Kiadana-Rah|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 35|Galadon|Shougrah vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 12, 2011|Lv 36|Galadon|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 12, 2011|Lv 40|The Dragon Sea|Hayooi vs 1: Roocka (100%, flurry)
Aug 12, 2011|Lv 40|The Eastern Road|Slater vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 12, 2011|Lv 40|The Sea of Despair|Gdot vs 1: Roocka (100%, thrust)
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 41|BattleRager Village|Mrall vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 41|Galadon|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 41|The Grove|Frulga vs 1: Roocka (100%, parting blow)
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 42|The Sea of Despair|Carldin vs 1: Roocka (100%, thrust)
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 42|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Ralenar vs 3: Roocka (74%, slash), Zyphain (0%), Markel (25%)
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 42|The Nexus Island|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 42|BattleRager Village|Quarig vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 42|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Mrall vs 1: Roocka (100%, slash)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 42|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Garpurgus vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|The Eastern Road|Phawa vs 2: Mubs (17%), Roocka (82%, parting blow)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|The Eastern Road|Srogpk vs 2: Roocka (100%, parting blow), Ghiran (0%)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|The Eastern Road|Phawa vs 2: Jrahlindor (27%, chop), Roocka (72%)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|The Eastern Road|Quarig vs 2: Roocka (79%, flurry), Ghiran (20%)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Ghiran vs 2: Tavlin (81%, claw), Roocka (18%)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|BattleRager Village|Roonnab vs 2: Lisos (51%, wrath), Roocka (48%)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|The Nexus Island|Quarig vs 2: Mubs (42%), Roocka (57%, slice)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 43|The Eastern Road|Ghurlken vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 44|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|Roonnab vs 1: Roocka (100%, slice)
36769, Roocka's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Aug 10, 2011|Lv 28|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Yubotexz (100%, slash)
Aug 10, 2011|Lv 29|Troglodyte Caverns|vs 1: Nadya (100%, defilement)
Aug 11, 2011|Lv 35|BattleRager Village|vs 2: Frulga (40%, surge of water), Gleebrok (59%)
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 41|Glauruk Spawning Ground|vs 1: Tzaritzawah (100%, smash)
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|The Dwarf Forest|vs 1: Phawa (100%, flurry)
Aug 15, 2011|Lv 46|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Bauoogout (0%), Obregon (100%, KB)
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 48|The Nexus Island|vs 2: Quarig (80%), Rhin (19%, slice)
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 49|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 2: Lamiam (0%), Easog (100%, KB)
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 49|BattleRager Village|vs 4: Lamiam (7%), Sivyh (3%), Phawa (41%, parting blow), Easog (46%)
Aug 16, 2011|Lv 49|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 3: Roonnab (10%, bite), Zenze (74%), Puhguly (14%)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 49|The Nexus Island|vs 3: Roonnab (73%, claw), Quarig (17%), Allysia (9%)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 50|BattleRager Village|vs 6: Rhin (39%), Limpletun (2%), Allysia (27%, KB), Mrall (25%), Gdot (0%), Quarig (4%)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 50|The Sea of Despair|vs 1: Rhin (100%, KB)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 50|The Imperial Lands|vs 1: Phawa (100%, flurry)
Aug 17, 2011|Lv 50|The Nexus Island|vs 2: Tavlin (74%, punch), Roonnab (25%)
Aug 18, 2011|Lv 50|Blackclaw Village|vs 1: Gwildonian (100%, bleeding)
Aug 18, 2011|Lv 50|The Eastern Road|vs 1: Sagraa (100%, punch)
Aug 18, 2011|Lv 50|The Sea of Despair|vs 1: Tavlin (100%, punch)
Aug 18, 2011|Lv 50|Eaststride Road|vs 3: Fiam (53%, disruption), Ziltani (33%), Shinju (13%)
Aug 19, 2011|Lv 50|Domain of Eternal Night|vs 1: Tavlin (100%, punch)
Aug 19, 2011|Lv 50|The Tahril Mountains|vs 1: Kalarius (100%, onslaught of water)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 50|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 2: Nhilrak (87%, disruption), Phawa (12%)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 5: Gdot (6%, nova), Schorie (14%), Rhin (24%), Puhguly (16%), Allysia (37%)
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 4: Sagraa (16%), Puhguly (66%, wrath), Phawa (17%), Gdot (0%)
Aug 21, 2011|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 1: Sagraa (100%, punch)
Aug 21, 2011|Lv 51|Underdark|vs 1: Zenze (100%, bleeding)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|vs 1: Belnymor (100%, claw)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|The Ruins of Ostalagiah|vs 1: Sagraa (100%, punch)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|vs 2: Obregon (87%, KB), Rotdru (12%)
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 4: Otuerghad (5%), Suo (43%), Vinq (0%), Zaanzorbarus (51%, reverberating blast)
Aug 23, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Rhin (100%, reverberating blast)
Aug 23, 2011|Lv 51|Mount Kiadana-Rah|vs 3: Gwildonian (68%, bite), Carldin (9%), Cychreus (22%)
Aug 24, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Kalarius (44%, slash), Rhin (55%)
Aug 24, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Nhilrak (94%, smash), Rhin (5%)
Aug 24, 2011|Lv 51|The Dragon Sea|vs 2: Obregon (92%, claw), Onya (7%)
Aug 24, 2011|Lv 51|BattleRager Village|vs 1: Tavlin (100%, smash)
Aug 26, 2011|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 3: Obregon (35%, claw), Gabrucin (26%), Blikyhoperbo (37%)
36768, Roocka's Leveling

Leveling History

Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 5 |Hr 0 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 6 |Hr 0 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 7 |Hr 0 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 8 |Hr 1 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 9 |Hr 1 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 10|Hr 1 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 11|Hr 2 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 12|Hr 2 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 13|Hr 5 |
Jul 28, 2011 |Lv 14|Hr 6 |
Jul 29, 2011 |Lv 15|Hr 8 |
Jul 29, 2011 |Lv 16|Hr 10 |
Jul 29, 2011 |Lv 17|Hr 12 |
Jul 30, 2011 |Lv 18|Hr 14 |
Jul 31, 2011 |Lv 19|Hr 17 |
Aug 1, 2011 |Lv 20|Hr 30 |
Aug 2, 2011 |Lv 21|Hr 33 |
Aug 2, 2011 |Lv 22|Hr 36 |
Aug 3, 2011 |Lv 23|Hr 39 |
Aug 4, 2011 |Lv 24|Hr 44 |
Aug 6, 2011 |Lv 25|Hr 46 |
Aug 8, 2011 |Lv 26|Hr 53 |
Aug 9, 2011 |Lv 27|Hr 59 |26 Baylin, 20 Sheila,
Aug 10, 2011 |Lv 28|Hr 60 |27 Baylin, 21 Sheila,
Aug 10, 2011 |Lv 29|Hr 61 |32 Elri,
Aug 10, 2011 |Lv 30|Hr 67 |
Aug 10, 2011 |Lv 31|Hr 68 |
Aug 11, 2011 (50% exp bonus)|Lv 32|Hr 72 |
Aug 11, 2011 |Lv 33|Hr 75 |
Aug 11, 2011 |Lv 34|Hr 80 |
Aug 11, 2011 |Lv 35|Hr 82 |
Aug 11, 2011 |Lv 36|Hr 86 |
Aug 12, 2011 |Lv 37|Hr 86 |48 Mubs, 43 Ghiran,
Aug 12, 2011 |Lv 38|Hr 89 |36 Calaras,
Aug 12, 2011 |Lv 39|Hr 90 |
Aug 12, 2011 |Lv 40|Hr 91 |
Aug 12, 2011 |Lv 41|Hr 99 |
Aug 13, 2011 |Lv 42|Hr 106|
Aug 14, 2011 |Lv 43|Hr 115|
Aug 15, 2011 |Lv 44|Hr 126|
Aug 15, 2011 |Lv 45|Hr 128|37 Ibna,
Aug 15, 2011 |Lv 46|Hr 129|38 Ibna, 49 Drekthar,
Aug 15, 2011 |Lv 47|Hr 132|
Aug 16, 2011 |Lv 48|Hr 135|
Aug 16, 2011 |Lv 49|Hr 137|34 Durzunt, 41 Ibna,
Aug 17, 2011 |Lv 50|Hr 149|35 Durzunt, 42 Ibna,
Aug 20, 2011 |Lv 51|Hr 177|46 Ibna, 45 Ranarc,
36767, Roocka's Timeline

Timeline

Mon Aug 1 20:04:45 2011 at level 20 (30 hrs):
Roocka advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Wed Aug 10 01:35:12 2011 at level 29 (60 hrs):
Inducted into BATTLE by Nukahv.

Wed Aug 10 19:08:24 2011 at level 30 (66 hrs):
Roocka advanced to level 30 <PK: 13-2>

Fri Aug 12 10:18:32 2011 at level 40 (91 hrs):
Roocka advanced to level 40 <PK: 20-3>

Sun Aug 14 15:57:46 2011 at level 43 (115 hrs):
Inducted into None by Thror.

Sun Aug 14 16:55:31 2011 at level 43 (115 hrs):
Inducted into BATTLE by Thror.

Sat Aug 20 13:28:39 2011 at level 51 (176 hrs):
Roocka advanced to level 51 <PK: 51-22>

36766, Roocka's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

Jul 28, 2011|Lv 14|Coastal Wetlands|a runaway by punch
Jul 31, 2011|Lv 19|Coastal Wetlands|a runaway by punch
Aug 3, 2011 |Lv 23|The Eastern Road|the gate guard by pierce
Aug 8, 2011 |Lv 26|Balator|Bladerunner by smash
Aug 12, 2011|Lv 40|Teth Azeleth|Dern the Mad by slash
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 41|Enpolad's Game Garden|a slime-covered, hooktail dragon by infernal power
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 41|Octagonal Tower|the ghost of a librarian by suction
Aug 13, 2011|Lv 42|Teth Azeleth|Dern the Mad by slash
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|BattleRager Village|A Dwarven Sapper by pierce
Aug 14, 2011|Lv 43|The Nexus Island|the Abolisher of Discord by blast
Aug 18, 2011|Lv 50|Teth Azeleth|the mage student by lightning bolt
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 50|The Northern Mountains|the Cloud King's bodyguard by pound
Aug 20, 2011|Lv 50|Octagonal Tower|a fallen star by magic
Aug 22, 2011|Lv 51|Whistlewood Swamp|a veteran pureblood hunter by pierce
Aug 24, 2011|Lv 51|Teth Azeleth|Dern the Mad by crushing blow
Aug 26, 2011|Lv 51|The Nexus Island|the Eldritch Transfigurist by disruption
36765, Roocka's Edges