Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[FORTRESS] Armin Stahl the Legend of the Battlefield, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=19570
19570, [FORTRESS] Armin Stahl the Legend of the Battlefield, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Armin Stahl the Legend of the Battlefield, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

Description

The ebon hue of an eye patch would stare out of this six foot tall man's
face, scarring arcing out from beneath it like lightning bolts to scatter
themselves over the left side of his face. The face itself could have been
called handsome, had it not been so marred, with fine, chiseled features
supported by a strong, square jaw. A warm, gentle gaze marked his remaining
hazel hue, mixing with an equal amount of war hardened expriance of battle
and intelligence. An equally gentle smile was usually offered to all that met
the warmth in his eye, and was rarely replaced with a stern demeanor that
made him appear hard and cold as steel. Deep, bronze hued skin showed days
spent in the sun. Beneath, powerful cords were packed into his frame, rolling
and shifting with the fluid movements of his form that suggested a swordman's
grace. Clean slices, ragged tears, puckered punctures and rippled burns mark
his form, scattered across it and marring the smoothness of muscle with
lighter tan marks of healed tissue. Long, black hair hung behind him, tied
back with a simple bit of leather twine to keep it from his face, but fails
some-what as a few stray tendrils hang before his eye and patch. When he
speaks, a deep, growl of a voice is issued from his throat, just as scarred
as his body from smoke and liqour.

Burned into his right fore arm, there is the silhouette of a wolf's
head. Maw open, the animal bays to a non-exsistant moon, as if
it were calling to someone far away. Tattooed into his left
breast there was a jester's head, cocked back and laughing.
Though, on closer inspection, one could see tears and
a sorrowful expression through the mirth, and it becomes appearent
that the Jester may be wailing in sorrow, rather then laughing.

Score

Level51SexmaleRacehuman
EthosChaoticAlignGoodClasswarrior
Practices28Trains0HometownGaladon
Exp438900To Level21600SphereWar
Age middle-aged, 33 years old (119 hours)
Hit Points929Mana499Movement854
Strength22Intelligence19Wisdom20
Dexterity20Constitution17Charisma16
Carry #0/34Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll12Damroll16  
19605, Armin's Role Chapter 20

Role

Chapter 20

Journal Entry, Page 1
Added Sat Feb 23 15:39:46 2008 at level 12:

- The journal itself was a beaten, worn item showing the long years of being carried through
more battles, and along too many roads to count. The leather was beaten, and stained by not only sweat
but what appeared to be blood in numerous places. The pages themselves were yellowed with age and
nicked, torn and otherwise abused along the bare edges. The first page, written in a barely liegable scrawl
reads as follows... -

I'm finally on my way, father. I've gained several ranks within the Warrior guild. I know that this
would have not been your choice, but I cannot follow your path entirely. The lessons you gave me
in the back fields at home have been telling, and I've decided to focus my training on swords. They do not
teach much about shields here, and I must forget the things you taught me in that aspect.
I've met an interesting creature. A Dark Elf, a female one at that, she was very pretty, but not as evil
as you made them out to be. Perhaps she's one of the few that may be turned? I've begun talking to her
and perhaps there is hope for her yet. She is unwilling to let go of the past injustices, but I"ve got my
foot in the door now so to speak, she's even given me a nick name. Perhaps I can save her from her dark path
and turn her at least to the grey, if not the light.

I've been contemplating the Fortress. I remember you telling me of it father, and I think I shall
seek it out soon. I need to wait for a little while longer, untill I've gained enough expriance with my guild to
begin mastering the ways of the sword.

19604, Armin's Role Chapter 19

Role

Chapter 19

Journal Entry, Page 1 Cont.
Added Sat Feb 23 18:29:44 2008 at level 14:

I had a dream while I was sleeping. I could see Tali, the Dark Elf I
mentioned earlier, standing before me. She was just as I remembered her
but instead of armor, wore a simple, white dress and had no weapons.
She smiled at me, and spoke words that I could not hear. Some how, I knew
she was thanking me for something. Her eyes were bright, and alive unlike
the dead, hateful items they once were. She was truely beautiful...
Then, a fiery sword exploded from her chest, and she looked at me, mouth agape.
The figure that killed her, I could not see, but I caught her as she fell.
She reached out, touching my cheek with her delicate fingers before a silvery
flames engulfed her, spreading out from her wound and she smiled once more to me.
The sadness in that smile was my breaking point, and I held her against
me as silvery-white flames engulfed her body. Then she was gone, leaving only the
weapon that slew her and a single, point of light that drifted up into the heavens
and out of my sight.

19603, Armin's Role Chapter 18

Role

Chapter 18

Journal Entry, Page 2
Added Sun Feb 24 03:46:31 2008 at level 27:

- The page is smeared with blood, mostly along the edges in bloodied
finger prints. Its the thickest along the spine and one would
find it hard to imagine how it had not bled through to the first page.
The writting is a little worse this time around, as if he were
uncoordinated and weak, perhaps from the blood loss? -

I lost my eye. Left one to be exact, and bugger all if it isn't a
devil's own task to do anything now. I'll adjust, I suppose, but
that damn rook paid in the end. The Chess Tower was an odd, magical place
that stretched far beyond what I had imagined. I've learned so much in the past
few weeks I cannot even begin to think of how to tell it all
and fit it on this page.

I met a Conjurer, a deep gnome that I called Hana for her name was
far too complex for me to even begin to say it, much less spell the
damn thing. An Elf Maiden joined us as well, by the name of Bryndelwyn, and if
I ever see a more beautiful face or voice, I'll not know what to do with myself.
We laid low the evil in the past, killing more Taglos, Gnolls, Dark Stalkers and
trolls I could ever hope to count. From there, we moved to far away places
to retrieve ourselves better equipment. I've a fine set of swords now
that have served me excellently. On the way, I've mastered the basic
uses of the sword and now am focusing on attempting to master the true nature
and proper use as a Warrior with it. I've still a long way to go.
From there, we set off to the Chess tower and slew the evil Black peices untill
I lost my eye, and the others needed to rest. I've too much to think about just
yet to rest. I need to begin seeking out the Fortress now that I might be worthy
in skill to serve amongst the Scribes and Squires of the Fortress.
I'm also beginning to plan a pilgramage to my Lady Iunna's holy place,
but I need to speak wit hthe High Herald of the Eternal Star
or someone equally knowledgable for clues on where it might be.

Bryn kept referring to me as a wolf, and she had a mouth on her
like a Warrior, and a mind like a sailor. I like that.
It was refreshing to see her respond and even say things
on her own when I left myself open for a good, verbal jab. She
sang beautifully, but all her songs, save a few, were ones of love. They did their
job, but at the same time depressed me, made me long for a simpler life.
Perhaps, I should have kept the farm after my father passed and just raised a
family instead of following my father's wishes for me to continue in his
place...

19589, Armin's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

Journal Entry, Page 10
Added Tue Mar 4 14:37:05 2008 at level 49:

Been a while since I've written in this thing. Guess I'll add my recent mishaps. Acvilar
and the Captain brought me along with them to assault the Empire and the Scions. Ended well
enough, even if I did fall to a damned shaman. It was my own fault, I wanted to stick with them and
help when I should have retreated untill I was healed. Later that day, I fell twice more. Once to a
red dragon's poison and the other to a theif and a fire giant who knocked me out on the road and bound me.
I've been losing alot, these fights. Though, this is not how I want to fight my war, its how I've been
forced to. I will not simply lie down and die for them, for they will not change if I don't fight and make them
see that the path of goodness is not weak. Ren gave me a nice weapon, and sure enough, I lost it soon
after I got it. I didn't even really get to use it but in a few fights. Sword of Tcar or something like that
it was called, and it hit just as hard as Acvilar's sword, which I've seen do some rather nasty things to
evil beings. Or so, Acvilar said anyway.

I was on my way to see Iunna for the first time in a while when I got ambushed by those
two on the eastern road. The Fortress has kept me so busy it seems like I have no time
for myself anymore, but that was expected after all. I can't vow to protect the light only when its
when its conveinant to me. I was going to finally tell Bryn I loved her, but I've not
seen her about since the other night. Perhaps she'll awake soon.

I've been trying to re-aquire equipment that I lost after dying the last few times but
it seems as if I'm foiled every time I discover where an item comes from. My hard work
and the victory over my ability to get lost in a own home turns like ashes in my mouth when I
find that the item I sought is not there.

19588, Armin's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

Journal Entry, Page 10 Continued
Added Wed Mar 5 02:33:33 2008 at level 51:

Saw Bryn for a short time earlier. My good mood dipped drastically, I hardly see
her it seems. I touched her cheek, and she appeared startled. Not sure if she took that wrong.
Gods, I hope she doesn't think I'm some sort of stalker. The way she talked the last time we spoke
she seemed to share my affection for her? Perhaps, when she said that we were like two
deer stepping through a field of sleeping lions, that she ment she wasn't sure if I did love
her and didn't want to tell me she wasn't interested when she wasn't sure.

I further my training, and I've reached the highest rank in my guild. What to do now? Well, I would really
like to go to Iunna's shrine soon, maybe tomorrow. I keep trying to go, and I'll be damned if I don't
get held up some how. I'll make it there tomorrow, I don't care if I have to go naked and
and as a ghost! I'll make it damn it.

Had several raids today against bot the Scions and the Empire. We were
successful, even with a small group counter attacking against us. We had the 'Juggernaught'
on the run. I fell, of course, and I lost a few of my things. I'll need to replace them as well.
I'm just glad I have my learning out of my way. I still need to master my hand-to-hand
skills, and a couple of my sword skills, but other then that, I'm done learning. Finally.

19590, Armin's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

Journal Entry, Page 9
Added Sun Mar 2 23:27:27 2008 at level 49:

I've learned much today. I've learned much, and begun, and completed,
the teachings of the Macalla. I've decided to follow the legacy of the Incarnadine Wave. It conflicts
against my wish to preserve life, yet it matches it in my belief. Pain is a good teacher, many
learn their first lessons from pain, and they're lasting. One never puts their hand into a fire again
after they've felt the bite of the flames. The surge and flow of the wave will allow me to
inflict a great amount of pain, lasting memories perhaps. The more pain I inflict, the more likely
they will flee and not return, at least for some time. My next choice was the Ward of Blades,
which will allow me to defend myself and others better, though I think Fluid Deceptions may have
been a better choice, as the names fooled me and the Ward may be for someone more
quick then I am.

It has been many hours now, but I'm now at the Inn and Bryn sleeps peacefully
leaned against my side. I'm beginning to believe that I do have some chance with her.
I stole a kiss earlier when I rushed off to assist in the defense of the Fortress, though
she acted angry she didn't really say anything in anger to me. I'll tell her tomorrow. I've decided.
Gods take me if she doesn't return my feelings.

19591, Armin's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

A Hastily Scrawled Note at the Bottom of Page 8
Added Sun Mar 2 03:29:55 2008 at level 41:

- A bit of blood mars the lower left corner of the page, and the note was hastily written
at the bottom, the letters streaked with blood and ink, appearently the writer was ignoring
a minor wound. - Empire, big assault. Was able to keep the Bard Sasha away enough to
foil it some-what. Broke the Duergar Shaman Ijerga's nose, haha. Only one died,
looks like Tali. I tried to warn her, I'll mourn later, for now I must see to my duty.

19592, Armin's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

Journal Entry, Page 8 Cont.
Added Sat Mar 1 21:47:14 2008 at level 40:

I've finally learned how to use my fists properly. Hand-to-hand combat is the basis
of all combat. It allows me to be weakened and still be able to fight when I cannot lift my swords.
It will also allow me to knock my aggressors out if I've weakened them enough, and
not be forced to kill them. I'm not entirely sure on how effective this will be, I hope
it will be enough to keep them out of the fight for a good while.

I was thinking of my mother earlier, and how her and my father had met a long time ago.
She said that her father had been attacked in the street by a thug when walking home one night
in the southern end of Galadon. She had run to the local Healers and Paladin, seeking someone who
could assist her. My Father had happened to be in the guild practicing his skills when she came
begging for help and volunteered. They were able to save her father, and my mother said she fell
for my father at first sight. They had kept in touch while he was off learning and fighting the taint
and healing the wounds of those of the Light and the unfortunate people harmed by needless
violance. At the age of twenty-nine, my father returned and settled down with my Mother,
but still offered his services to those who called apon him. He was gone frequently, my mother
said, but always returned to her. She used to tell me how I had gotten everything of my fathers but
my eyes and my wilder traits, which was fairely prominate amongst her side of the family.
It sounded so easy for them. I might look like my father, but I still don't have his healing touch or
his knowledge of how to help people with their own personal troubles. Perhaps the latter will come in time.

19593, Armin's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

Journal Entry, Page 8
Added Sat Mar 1 18:35:20 2008 at level 39:

I took a day, as the immortals tell time, of rest to consider my situation and just clear
my mind. It hasn't helped much, the delimma I'm dealing with has not gone away yet.
I spoke the other day with Tali, having seen her in the Warrior guild. She appearently
has been betrayed several times by her 'friends' and hunted by others as well.
I spoke with her for a moment, but was so tired after a long day I wasn't able to remain
long. I'm not sure if it is a trick though, as an Elite Imperial Blade, a human warrior, showed up
but said he wanted no trouble. I must be careful, I will not walk into another obvious trap
after having been assassinated outside the Fortress the other day. He attempted to bait me out
a few times, but I was smarter then that. I decided to train with Juhka, a Maran and fellow Warrior
that has followed the path I wish to take. We were practicing our fisticuffs when he attacked again and
with a stern word from Acvilar I rushed out, as it is my duty to stop those who attack the Fortress if I can,
and was summarily assassinated for my zeal. I got a lecture about assassins that I felt I needed,
and next time I'll wait till someone can reveal him before running out like an idiot even when someone
goads me.

I hope to see Bryn soon. I've not seen her in two days or so, and I'm worried about her. She got
me a room in the Inn, a simple cot to sleep on. She didn't like me sleeping on the floor, even though
it doesn't bother me in the least. I wonder if she still intends to offer me up to the winner of the
beauty contest she's having.
I'll add more later...

19594, Armin's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

Journal Entry, Page 7
Added Thu Feb 28 15:43:09 2008 at level 39:

So, it has to be at the right time, as well as the right words? This is more complicated
then the advanced foot work and ward postures that I had to learn as a swords man.
I'm not even entirely sure if Bryn does feel that way for me, she doesn't seem to act like
it. I mean, hells, she was trying to set me up as a prize in that Miss Thera competition she's holding.
Right time, and the right place....

Well, once again I'm at a cross roads. I decided to follow my father for now. It seems as if I've learned as much
as I could about the Jhaana al Fried. I realised that a small part of me was hoping that I would be chosen
but since the flames must, then I suppose I'll not find out if I'm suited unless they choose me. However that
works, I do not know. I've instead joined with the Fortress as originally planned, and like it here thus
far. I just wish I could do more to defend, I must reach my pennical so that I can assist more.
The reason why I joined is because I realise that the Maran are light dwellers as well. To simply focus
my wish to assist others in the fight againstt their inner demons, and their emotional scarrs on the Evil ones
would be selfish, for those of the Light need such council as well.

19595, Armin's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

Journal Entry, Page 6
Added Wed Feb 27 19:55:11 2008 at level 38:

Well, I spoke to Bryn last night after we went out Learning with Hada to the Crystal
Island. I think she was jealous, by her reaction, but I'm still not sure. I'm not gauging
reactions unless its in a fight. She got all read and flustered when I asked her if she
was jealous. She wouldn't give me a straight answer to any of my questions, so I asked her what
troubles her, she said that I did. She gave me a vague answer that got lost in the talk that followed.
She said she had planned never to talk to me again, but appearently because I am who I am, she
spoke to me once more after I had cornered her in the Inn. She wanted to have a contest
and set me up with the winner, this was shortly before I asked her if she was jealous. I don't want someone
I don't know, someone that hasn't bled with me, hasn't saved me and me them.

I woke this morning to find her being chased by a villager, some Arial Warrior of the same
rank as I. I attacked him before the in, on the East Sumner Road. He got a lucky strike in,
and broke my arm. That ended it for me, unable to wield two swords, I decided to buy as much time as I could
for Bryn, and fought to the death. That held him up long enough for her to get a good lead, and
I'm happy for it. I lost nothing but my silver, which was a cheap price to pay for the life of Bryn.

It seems that my sense of direction continues to be horrid. Though, then again, I was in a huge rush
to get back to the main land from Lady Iunna's shrine. A friend needed help, and I failed again. I wonder
if I can do anything right? Well, anyway, I stumbled into some rather agressive fellows and they killed
me on the spot before I had time to retreat or flee. I was lucky again though, and got all my things
back. Small blessings I suppose.

19596, Armin's Role Chapter 11

Role

Chapter 11

Jounal Entry, Page 5 Cont.
Added Tue Feb 26 21:39:27 2008 at level 35:

I'm beginning to consider the nature of the fire as Iunna had mentioned. Fire is much
like life itself. It can burn bright and fast, or slow and steady. It can used for good, evil or the grey.
It can grow, and it can fade. Each flame is unique, flickering and dancing amongst each other, some
joining togeather to create a new flame. Just as life, it can be doused, smothered and beaten
out of exsistance, leaving only the husk of ashes and dead embers behind to be utterly forgotten or
fondly remembered. It can harm, but it can be used to heal as well in my expriance after having done it
several times. The ashes, like all things that once living, can create fertile soil so that life may spring
anew in it's place.

Whle considering the nature of fire, I've begun to question my path towards the Acolytes of the Golden Sun.
Perhaps it lies else where? I could not be so bold to say that I deserve to perhaps join the ranks
of the Navigators, or Jhaana al Fiern, but perhaps I should try. The books stated that the Navigators
themselves seek out others like themselves. Perhaps that is why Lady Iunna mentioned interpreting the fire?
Maybe I'm assuming too much, but should I be able to follow such a path, I'm not sure if the other
would interfere. Of course, I would still stick to my beliefs, and still walk the path of the Light, but
I would simply not carry the title of Scribe.

19597, Armin's Role Chapter 12

Role

Chapter 12

Journal Entry, Page 5
Added Tue Feb 26 19:25:38 2008 at level 35:

- Taking up a third of a page, a small map has been drawn here. It traces two journies south of Modan
to the crossroads. One leads west, and there is a large X and some scribbling about half way through
what appears to be stumps drawn on the page. The other leads east, and goes through a badly drawn
wheat field and into a caravan. The words 'I seek the Navigator of the Flames.' is written over a large bon fire
on the east end of the caravan. -

Well, Hada and I ventured south of Saetyrn and ended up finding Lady Iunna's Inn. Normally, I
wouldn't leave such directions and instructions so openly written, but I feel as if I don't I may forget with
a good blow to the head. Hada is searching for something called 'The Diamond in the Rough',
perhaps that is the title of her Lord or Lady, I will research it if I'm ever able to get into the Libary.
I wonder how Bryn is doing. I hope I see her soon.

-A small note is written at the edge of the page, away from the other text-. The Dancers, Ordinary Me, The Moth.

I've learned of the Jhaana al Fiern, and met once more with Lady Iunna. We had a good talk, and
I learned some about the Lady herself, as well as the Navigators. So, that explains the
words one must state to enter her Inn. I had been wondering what it ment, and assumed
it ment the Lady herself, not an actual group of people. I wonder if there is more to learn from
books in the Libary of the Eternal Star. I keep getting reasons to go snoop about, but I doubt
I will be able to enter.

19598, Armin's Role Chapter 13

Role

Chapter 13

Journal Entry, Page 4 Cont.
Added Tue Feb 26 03:42:41 2008 at level 35:

I met Lady Iunna in the Inn today. I was suprised to see her there at first, then remembered
that I had heard she was over the Heralds. I truely enjoyed talking to her, it was not like talking to
a goddess at all. Well, at least it is not what I expected, she still had the mantle of
power and authority about her, but her easy nature dispelled my fears. I spoke to her of my troubles,
and she pointed out my mistakes. Though, while I still have a hard time believing it, perhaps Bryn
really was jealous? Of a Dark-Elf? Over ME? I look like something an Orc shat out on a good day with
all the scarring, bruises, grit from battle and armor. Someone as beautiful and graceful as her
could have feelings beyond friendship for me? Well, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. Friends
can be jealous of other friends, perhaps that is it. Either way, I asked her if she could point me
in the general direction of her shrine and she stated it was south west of the caravans near
Seantryn Modan. I ventured out there and went south after learning some of the city and purchasing a potion
of return just in case. Turns out it was a good move, I blundered south out of the town and west, over a
recently cut and burned wood. Wasn't watching where I was going and fell into a revene.
The fall nearly killed me, and immediately after I was attacked by one of the biggest snakes I've seen
Some other creature attacked me after I was able to rest for a couple of hours and I ended up being forced to use
the potion to get away. I think I'll focus on getting a map next time, and asking around to see if anyone
can give me information about the caravan she spoke of.

19599, Armin's Role Chapter 14

Role

Chapter 14

Journal Entry, Page 4
Added Mon Feb 25 21:52:29 2008 at level 35:

Today has been a good, and a bad day for me so far. I've yet to decide
which yet. I spoke to an Acolyte of the Golden Sun, and she seemed to
agree with the others, though some how she seemed less impressed. I don't blame
her. I returned to the Arial City today to slay dark guards with Cava and another shifter who's
name started with Sam, but I can't seem to remember the rest. I found out that Tali has
oathed herself to the Empire. I shall not give up yet, but I have failed so far
it appears. I was so confidant, perhaps I was blinded. I may have to fight her yet, but not for some
time, she's got a long way to catch up to my rank. It saddens me beyond
words.

I wonder how you would have approached it Father? You always seemed to know
I lack the true insight into the soul that you had as a Paladin. You seemed to be able to heal
anything. From a mortal wound, a broken spirit, and even a broken heart. You could rid someone
of all scars, yet it seems that I can only add to them.

Today just keeps getting darker. Bryn seems to be angry with me in my inability to let
it go. Perhaps I've lost two friends today. It seems to only get worse, and I wonder what will happen
next.

19600, Armin's Role Chapter 15

Role

Chapter 15

A Simple Drawing at the Bottom of Page 3
Added Mon Feb 25 17:33:13 2008 at level 31:

- A Jester, wearing the usual silly, floppy, tri-pointed hat tipped with bells adorns the lower left edge
of the page. His face was painted in the same manner as any Jester worth his salt would, small diamond
shapes at the edges of his eyes stand out, a star above the left eye. His head was tilted back, and
his mouth openned wide. Tears rolled down his cheeks from the wells of his eyes, and gave
the appearance of him crying out in physical or emotional pain. -

19601, Armin's Role Chapter 16

Role

Chapter 16

Journal Entry, Page 3
Added Mon Feb 25 01:58:55 2008 at level 31:

The Village is getting to be a pain in my ass. They attack my friends relentlessly,
I've had to fight them twice today! Once with an idiot Elf, and then with the Village's
Drillmaster showed up. He had many ranks on myself, Bryn and Arrn. I fought him
as long as I could, and my friends escaped. I myself fled after they had a head start, but ended up
falling into a quick sand pit. I was there for days, and nearly starved, when Bryn showed up.
I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful face, she gave me a potion of recall and we
got the hell out of there. After that, we ended up at the Eternal Star, where she wanted me to practice
my lines on one of the bartenders. I gave my best one, 'Greetings miss, would you like to meet me
half way on a bastard?' And she thought it was CRUDE! I was perfectly sincere and polite in conveying
my wish to make a child with the woman. I don't see the problem. We had some more fun
hanging about before I got the itch again, but wasn't able to scratch as one of the Maran showed up
in the Eternal Star. I voiced my wish to join to him and he took me behind the Eternal Star
to speak with me. I conveyed my beliefs, and he said he was impressed and thought I would
make an excellent addition to the Scribes.

I later spoke, after going and doing some learning, with the Captain of the Brigade. He also seemed
impressed with me, and gave me a thumbs up.

The hard headed nature of the Village Elf that attacked us earlier irked me once more as
he was adventuring with a friend of mine, yet turned me away because I refused to
bend to his beliefs. I think he was sore from my swords having been stuck in his gut, but
I tried to be diplomatic about it. I let him know I could give a care less about his beliefs,
that they were his and not mine. I do not understand their hatred of magic when it has done
just as much good as it has evil. Enough with my ranting, I prayed to my Lady today as well and
recieved her blessing. I'll begin asking if she would grace me with the knowledge of her holy place
so I may find it and pay homage there.

I feel I"m making further lengths with Tali. She accepts that I'm on the path of Light, and I've
once more offered my hand in friendship to her. She accepted. I hope to one day heal her scars and
turn her onto a better path. Slow and steady for now though, if I rush, I may simply scare her away.

19602, Armin's Role Chapter 17

Role

Chapter 17

A Note Hidden Amongst the Pages
Added Sun Feb 24 18:25:02 2008 at level 29:

- As one turns the page in the journal, one comes upon a folded sheet of
parchment. It is yellowed and stained with age, and appears far older then
the journal itself. Upon openning it, letters in black ink and written in a
percise, powerful hand stretches across it. It reads as follows... -

My Son,

As you read these words, I hope that you may forgive your father for leaving
you while you are so young. Your training is not yet complete, but what you
know now may let you protect your mother. Watch over for me while I am gone,
she will need your strength in more ways then one. Practice frequently, so
that when your day comes you may answer the guild's call as well. Remember,
that your father loves you and your mother more then anything, but I must go.

May the Lady's Beauty Guide You,
Jacobe Stahl

19587, Armin's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

Dance of the Incarnadine Fist
Added Thu Mar 6 03:01:04 2008 at level 51:

Rage. Not blood lust, but controlled rage burned in his chest along with his
breaths, which billowed out into hot clouds of steam in the cold air. The
intake was sharp and clean, beginning to get painful. That was good, it meant
he was still alive. The snow cruched beneath his long, powerful gait as he
rushed through the area, ignoring the nipping cold about him. The gates of
the Fortress loomed before him, the snow turned crimson and melting from the
heat of battle and magic. A silent, grey armored form laid in a pool of
melted snow and blood. He would have to mourn the Tara'Bal later. Thanking
Iunna for her blessings, the Warrior thundered through the gate and called
upon the favor of the sun. Everything was a grey blur at this point, his mind
focusing only on the enemy.

He cursed as he heard the gurgled death of the Watcher, Dizari would pay in
pain, the Warrior swore and he would get the Orb back. He swept through the
Acolyte's entrance as the motes of sun light that had been kissing his
bronzed, scarred skin faded. Cutting the corner with skitting steps, the male
swung around it sharply, then the next as he turned right into the hall
leading into the alter. He could see the grouped up undead beings, but
ignored them and their Necromancer master. Fists balled losely, his right
cocking back while his left raised up into a defensive posture. A short leap
used his built momentom to carry his form across the chamber. Roaring the
strike landed into the Dark Elf's neck, striking into a nerve that would
cause disorientation and weakness for a short time. The Dark-Elf cried out,
and the whirl wind began. The Warrior's foot work constantly shifted,
changing stances from offensive to defensive as fluidly as a raging river.
Punches rained down into the Dark-Elf's midsection, planting sharp jabs and
powerful hooks into the Transmuter's form as he began to work his target. He
could feet the toughness of magically altered skin and bone beneath his
knuckles, causing his rage to raise in fusteration. The Undead crowded around
him, but the lesser constructs and undead, rotting zombies causing the
Warrior to use larger sweeping actions of his hands. He would club the blows
down with the iron hard fore arms, attempting to ignore them as he focused
his attacks on the Dark-Elf. Claws slipped past his defences and armor,
causing long rivulets of blood to begin streaking form, droplets flying off
with his violent, but fluid manuvers. Cursing through his teeth, Armin struck
out once more, using his feet he would push against the ground for leverage
as he swung one of those iron hard fore arms into the dark-elf's temple. The
Dark-Elf crumpled beneath the blow like a doll dropped by a child. Leaping
over the Dark-Elf, the Warrior set into the shawtaby before him. Striking
into the wrapped visage gave him greater pleasure then that of Dizari, but
the fight was short lived. The Shawtaby broke appart beneath his fists, and
the Warrior lept at the flesh golem, thrusting his elbow into the things
sternum to no affect. He flowed and surged, ducking beneath a few clumsy
swings from the other zombie as he set into the golem once more with a
furious uppercut. Pushing off the ground with the action, the warrior lept
up, lacing his fingers togeather. Flexing his back and

19586, Armin's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

Journal Entry, Page 11
Added Thu Mar 6 17:25:06 2008 at level 51:

Theres been alot happening lately, though most of it has been good for the
time being. I fought Dizari off by myself the other day, knocked him out cold in the Alter
Room in the Fortress but was unable to hold him there any longer from the undead
cohorts of the Necromancer that was with him. He escaped but wasn't able to place the Orb
in the hands of their Arch-Mage. It returned to the Fortress, a small victory and perhaps
a turning point. I've gained some rather interesting items through both the insight
of my friends within the Fortress as well as their own personal help, delving into the
volcano and an odd, riddle filled tower that seemingly contained all the elements spread out
through each floor. I enjoyed it, and Acvilar had me solve the riddles myself. I only
needed help with two, and one hint got me through them.

I was raised to the rank of Acolyte, though I feel that Istdinen deserves it
more then I. He was about when I first applied to the Fortress, and he's a healer
to boot, a damn good one. Perhaps they were tired of me not being able to do
much more then fall, so they gave me the rank so I could access the powers. Heheh.

I also finally got to speak with Iunna, but it wasn't for long. Dizari decided he wanted
to raid with that Necromancer and interrupted us. I was most honored by Iunna's blessigns
and I seem to begin to think of her as a friend rather then a Lady. Its some-what odd to me
as my father always spoke of his own Lady as if he were afraid she would strike him down
with a single mis-pronounced word. Perhaps it is the difference in faiths.
I'm in her shrine now, but she doesn't seem to be awake. Thats one thing I've always wondered
Do Immortals need to sleep? You would think they would be beyond such things, but
perhaps they have limits themselves. I wouldn't ask any not to rest, they probably
do more with their pinky fingers then I've done in my entire life. Perhaps they miss
being mortal, and its a comfort, like drinking and eating. I couldn't think of a life that
I couldn't enjoy a tall stein full of dark beer and a big steak.

19585, Armin's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Sat Feb 23 16:22:04 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 14 (5 hrs):
An Immortal added 1000 exp for: Decent starting role, wants to join the fort

Tue Feb 26 00:02:52 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 35 (37 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Some RP at the Inn.

Tue Feb 26 17:10:37 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 35 (39 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Little update about religions

Wed Feb 27 15:47:49 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 37 (50 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Musing and journal entries on Iunna and the nature of flames

Thu Feb 28 17:30:09 2008 by 'An Immortal' at level 39 (60 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Little update about love and Fort

Sun Mar 2 02:13:26 2008 by 'Twist' at level 41 (68 hrs):
Dude, I was really hoping you'd take mace as one of your specs, so you could bring forth the awesome power of the ARMIN HAMMER!

Wed Mar 5 22:07:26 2008 by 'Corrlaan' at level 51 (96 hrs):
Good RP. Has Iunna's fuzzy thumbs up. So I talked him up a bit..and Acolyted.

19572, Armin's Class Specifics

Class Specifics

Weapon Specializations
Sword
Hand to Hand

Legacies
Incarnadine Wave
Ward of Blades
19571, Armin's Statistics

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding3250
Experience from Skill improvements6365
Experience from Exploration2150
Experience from Quests1925
Experience from Commerce750

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Fri Feb 22 23:59:23 2008
Quests Completed  7
Exploration Points Found  8
Bonus Experience from Immortals  2600
(WANTED) Criminal  0 times
Hours spent at Hero  32 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  26 %
% of lifetime in the cities  10 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  15 %
% of lifetime caballed  52 %
19573, Armin's Cabal Specifics

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  40
# of logins without their cabal item  8
# of logouts with their cabal item  35
# of logouts without their cabal item  8
# of times they lost their cabal item  4
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  1
# of times they took another cabal item  2

19574, Armin's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

Feb 23, 2008|Lv 14|Feanwyyn Weald|a water moccasin by poisonous bite
Feb 24, 2008|Lv 29|Arial City|a prison guard by slice
Feb 25, 2008|Lv 31|Chessmaster Tower|a black knight by slash
Feb 27, 2008|Lv 38|Island of Corte|the sergeant by thrust
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 41|Ruins of the Deep|a sahuagin raider by slice
Mar 5, 2008 |Lv 51|Dra'Melkhur|an eel by bite
Mar 6, 2008 |Lv 51|The Tower of Trothon|a torrent of molten lava by smash
19575, Armin's Timeline

Timeline

Sat Feb 23 22:09:13 2008 at level 20 (8 hrs):
Armin advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Sun Feb 24 21:18:46 2008 at level 30 (25 hrs):
Armin advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-0>

Wed Feb 27 22:53:59 2008 at level 38 (55 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Braemir.

Sat Mar 1 20:07:06 2008 at level 40 (66 hrs):
Armin advanced to level 40 <PK: 0-2>

Tue Mar 4 20:33:42 2008 at level 51 (85 hrs):
Armin advanced to level 51 <PK: 0-7>

Wed Mar 5 22:05:55 2008 at level 51 (96 hrs):
Corrlaan made Armin an Acolyte

Wed Mar 12 19:52:10 2008 at level 51 (119 hrs):
Hero Delete

Wed Mar 12 19:53:28 2008 at level 51 (119 hrs):
Hero Delete

19576, Armin's Leveling

Leveling History

Feb 23, 2008|Lv 2 |Hr 0 |4 Endos,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 3 |Hr 0 |5 Endos, 10 Farinha,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 4 |Hr 0 |6 Endos, 10 Farinha,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 5 |Hr 0 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 6 |Hr 1 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 7 |Hr 1 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 8 |Hr 3 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 9 |Hr 3 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 10|Hr 4 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 11|Hr 5 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 12|Hr 5 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 13|Hr 6 |8 Crellorian, 10 Craelath,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 14|Hr 6 |9 Crellorian, 11 Craelath,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 15|Hr 9 |
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 16|Hr 10 |19 Hadashdakon, 13 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 17|Hr 10 |19 Hadashdakon, 14 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 18|Hr 10 |19 Hadashdakon, 15 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 19|Hr 11 |20 Hadashdakon, 16 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 20|Hr 12 |20 Hadashdakon, 17 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 21|Hr 12 |21 Hadashdakon, 17 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 22|Hr 12 |21 Hadashdakon, 18 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 23|Hr 13 |22 Hadashdakon, 19 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 23, 2008|Lv 24|Hr 13 |23 Hadashdakon, 20 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 24, 2008|Lv 25|Hr 14 |23 Hadashdakon, 21 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 24, 2008|Lv 26|Hr 15 |24 Hadashdakon, 22 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 24, 2008|Lv 27|Hr 16 |25 Hadashdakon, 23 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 24, 2008|Lv 28|Hr 19 |24 Bryndelwyn, 26 Arrn,
Feb 24, 2008|Lv 29|Hr 22 |25 Cryptodiro, 24 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 24, 2008|Lv 30|Hr 26 |30 Leclaire, 27 Arrn,
Feb 25, 2008|Lv 31|Hr 29 |23 Cavallen,
Feb 25, 2008|Lv 32|Hr 33 |32 Samosette, 27 Cavallen,
Feb 25, 2008|Lv 33|Hr 34 |33 Samosette, 28 Cavallen,
Feb 25, 2008|Lv 34|Hr 34 |34 Samosette, 29 Cavallen,
Feb 25, 2008|Lv 35|Hr 34 |35 Samosette, 30 Cavallen,
Feb 26, 2008|Lv 36|Hr 46 |27 Hadashdakon, 29 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 27, 2008|Lv 37|Hr 48 |30 Hadashdakon, 31 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 27, 2008|Lv 38|Hr 51 |39 Jukha, 33 Bryndelwyn,
Feb 28, 2008|Lv 39|Hr 58 |31 Cavallen, 36 Trovaine,
Mar 1, 2008 |Lv 40|Hr 66 |34 Delagath, 34 Kiobaje,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 41|Hr 69 |36 Cavallen, 33 Vyborny, 43 Macha,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 42|Hr 72 |47 Malrokael, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 43|Hr 72 |47 Malrokael, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 44|Hr 72 |48 Malrokael, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 45|Hr 73 |48 Malrokael, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 46|Hr 73 |48 Malrokael, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 47|Hr 73 |49 Malrokael, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 48|Hr 74 |49 Malrokael, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 49|Hr 74 |50 Malrokael, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 4, 2008 |Lv 50|Hr 87 |51 Corsix, 51 Acvilar,
Mar 4, 2008 |Lv 51|Hr 87 |51 Corsix, 51 Acvilar,
19577, Armin's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Feb 27, 2008|Lv 37|East Sumner's Road|vs 1: Djabree (100%,KB)
Feb 28, 2008|Lv 39|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 2: Jukha (100%), Svrithaz (0%, KB) *Assassinated*
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 49|Fortress of Light|vs 2: Igbah (49%), Dizari (50%, KB)
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 49|Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 1: Ramora (100%,KB)
Mar 3, 2008 |Lv 49|The Imperial Palace|vs 2: Clissa (0%), Klurak (100%, KB)
Mar 3, 2008 |Lv 49|The Eastern Road|vs 2: Dkarfvoor (39%), Igbah (60%, KB)
Mar 4, 2008 |Lv 49|Galadon|vs 4: Dkarfvoor (60%,KB), Kornuel (1%), Klurak (20%), Kostyan (17%)
Mar 4, 2008 |Lv 51|The North Road|vs 2: Igbah (73%,KB), Soha (26%)
Mar 5, 2008 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|vs 1: Kostyan (100%,KB)
Mar 6, 2008 |Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|vs 1: Igbah (100%,KB)
Mar 7, 2008 |Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 1: Dizari (100%,KB)
Mar 9, 2008 |Lv 51|Valley of Veran|vs 1: Grzztak (100%,KB)
Mar 9, 2008 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 3: Vehldriss (57%), Kornuel (1%), Klurak (41%, KB)
Mar 10, 2008|Lv 51|The Ashes of NoWhere|vs 1: Vehldriss (100%,KB)
19578, Armin's PK Wins

PK Wins

Feb 25, 2008|Lv 31|Voralian City|Gurrgagoon vs 3: Sovusk (27%,KB), Armin (60%), Cavallen (12%)
Mar 2, 2008 |Lv 48|Mount Calandaryl|Dizari vs 3: Malrokael (98%,KB), Acvilar (0%), Armin (1%)
Mar 3, 2008 |Lv 49|East Sumner's Road|Bhalfwei vs 2: Armin (12%), Acvilar (87%, KB)
19579, Armin's Title History

Title History

Tue Feb 26 19:00:25 2008, level 35 (39 hrs):
Armin Stahl the Warrior of the Blade

Wed Mar 5 22:05:55 2008, level 51 (96 hrs):
Armin Stahl the Legend of the Battlefield, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

19580, Armin's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1axe80%
Level 1dagger83%