Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectCelise's Role Chapter 13
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=7181&mesg_id=7203
7203, Celise's Role Chapter 13
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 13

Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Old Forces.
Added Thu Jul 28 04:08:40 2005 at level 21:

This has been the most wonderful week indeed it has.
First after speaking to Kjaet which is on a quest of redemption he whispered to me
and asked me to visit his Divine Lord Innises glade so that he might hear my prayers
of love for the Divine Mother Amaranthe. With a little guidence I managed to find his glade,
a wonderful ranger friend I have and another little friend Nurath with his drunken dwarven companion.
Then suddenly a seedling appeared almost like a divine will. The seedling was very very cute,
and I loved it right away, infact it looked so cute and yummy that I almost ate it. God riddance to me.
Coming to my senses I noticed the plant was ready to be buried and almost like a divine presence
it shared its wishes with me. Me and my good friend Azerix the Ranger ran as quickly as we could
to his home forest near the woodelves. He said that it would be best to plant it there, as it would be
safe from harm, and I agreed. Once we had planted the little seedling it was as if the whole forest
thanked me all at once, and my very spirit was touched by it. Truly this is a new chapter in my life
which I have no doubt will be a long and forfilling one. I would scribe down so much more,
like the songs I sing for my seedlings, or all the fun we had together, me, Azerix, Nurath and his
drunken dwarf friend, but that shall be a story for another time.