Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectMlyarir's Role Chapter 1
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=5942&mesg_id=5953
5953, Mlyarir's Role Chapter 1
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 1

youth and orcs.
Added Thu Nov 18 04:01:25 2004 at level 51:

When i was young, i decided to swear my loyality to Lord Khasotholas, as his religion seems
clear and wise to me. The Order, is the greatest instrument to build a perfect world, without
war or any conflict. I found his shrine, and told him that i wish to be the one who help him in
building of a perfect social. Lord Khasotholas blessed me, and so on i start to work on the task.
The Empire seemed like the best place to start with it, as it ruled by Order and Lord Khasotholas.
I managed to slay some dwarf maran, before the eyes of Emperor Blitzenturt and High Priestess, my
warcry "For the glory of Empire", and my actions pleased Emperor, and he granted me the blood oath.
As i was growing and learning, Lord Khasotholas was watching over me at times and his blessing
made me sure, that i'm on the right way. That time there were many orcs travelling here and there,
their chaotic nature and brutal force made me think that they might be a danger for the social we
are trying to build. So i decided that whole orc race should be destroyed. Every time i saw a orc
i could harm, i did so, until it was against my oath and imperial Laws.
And now orcs are rather rare seen, they are hiding in their swamps and rare seen in the cities,
i bealive i took my part in that, and shall keep working on it, until last orc shall take his last
breath.